Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
IGN's Top 25 Final Fantasy Characters. Who are yours? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:13 am
ummmmm just wondering why the baby chocobo from final fantasy 13 isnt on the list  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:49 am
yunieandrikku4ever
ummmmm just wondering why the baby chocobo from final fantasy 13 isnt on the list

i love that little guy 3nodding 3nodding whee whee  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 am
The Wrath Of Sorrow
Oh No! Where's Vincent Valentine?!

vincent is alsome  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:00 am
HawkEye4736
squall isnt on their, but kefka is!?!?!?!?! >:O

thats creepy  

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 am
nobody has the onion knight or bartz or zidane. yal dont even have tidus or barret ether. this sucks and sazh ant up there ether crying yal forgot alot of people. i can keep going theres firion too. stressed this sucks cry  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Glad to see some of my favorite characters make it on the list (Jecht, Celes) to name a few. Of course like everyone else there are many other characters on this list which I disagree with.

Cookie Icer

Cookie Icer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:01 pm
dolphinbear1
nobody has the onion knight or bartz or zidane. yal dont even have tidus or barret ether. this sucks and sazh ant up there ether crying yal forgot alot of people. i can keep going theres firion too. stressed this sucks cry

I tell you what, quite a few other members of this guild are presenting their top 25 characters as well, so how about we do the same since we have a difference in opinion. But so far I think everyone who has posted their list is entitled to who they think belongs in a top 25.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:48 am
The hell?! Selphie should not be there, I mean she was a little cute & sweet but Yuffie is way better.  

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 pm
Rice Bite
The hell?! Selphie should not be there, I mean she was a little cute & sweet but Yuffie is way better.

To me, Yuffie asnd Selphie had both the same purposes in their respective games. They were both sorta ditzy, Selphie more than Yuffie, but both were working hard towards a goal. Selphie with the Garden Festival and saving the world and stuff, while Yuffie wanted to help her homeland, Wutai. They balance out in the end, if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Well after thinking about it I have come up with my top 25 characters. This includes playable, not playable, monsters, summons, ect. ect. Some fan boys would probably get angry at my list for leaving off some popular characters. You won't find Cloud or Squall anywhere near my list. So here it is.

25. Leviathan- Favorite summon and lots of watery goodness.

24. Gilgamesh- Love the concept of the sword collector, and he looks awesome.

23. Yuffie- I actually liked her side story in Wutai.

22. Sazh- A deeper, more complex character than just being the guy with a baby Chocobo in his hair.

21. Cid Highwind- My favorite Cid, and a pretty cool lancer.

20. Cait Sith- Surprisingly I liked this character. Loved the double agent thing he has going, and he rides a giant Mog.

19. Kain- The Ideal Dragoon, and Dragoons are my favorite job class.

18. Laguna- The man who should have been the main character in FFVIII

17. Yuna- Not thrilled about her in X-2, but loved her sending dance on the water.

16. Tifa- Awesome martial artist, and includes what every fan boy loves about her.

15. Tonberry- My favorite monster in all of FF. My first FF plushie was a Tonberry

14. Edea- Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec

13. Auron- Bad a** mentor, the essence of cool in the FF universe

12. Lu Lu- Favorite black mage in all of FF

11. Sephiroth- Used to be my favorite, but Square milking the character, and other fan boys blowing him up to be cooler than I thought he was knocked him down a few pegs.

10. Beatrix- You leave Beatrix at home and bring the likes of Eiko and Quina with you? FAIL!

9. Shantotto- Was alright in FFXI as an NPC, but I loved her in Dissidia.

8. Balthier- Cool demeanor and a sky pirate, he was awesome.

7. Zidane- A nice change of pace at protagonist after having to deal with moody Squall

6. Ramza- Tactics is my favorite FF, and Ramza was a great protagonist for the story.

5. Freya- Awesome Dragoon, good back story, and has my favorite theme song in all of Final Fantasy

4. Celes- Fan boys love Tifa's boobs, I love Celes's legs!

3. Fang- Favorite character in XIII, and favorite Female character in all of Final Fantasy.

2. Jecht- favorite Final Fantasy Villain, And one of my favorite characters in Dissidia.

Honorable mentions: Rydia, Shiva, Cecil, Bahamut, Fujin & Raijin, Blank, Odin, Vivi, Basch, Biggs & Wedge, Brother, Delita, Orlandu, Wiegraff

1. Red XIII- Always been a dog/wolf person. Red XIII wasn't just a great character, but I loved his theme song, and he is the center of my favorite scene in all of Final Fantasy.

Cookie Icer

Lyrrien

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:27 pm
Ultros should be on the WORST characters list. mad

01. Lightning
02. Balthier
03. Arc
04. Yuna
05. Rikku
06. Eiko
07. Kuja
08. Lenna
09. Bartz
10. Hope
11. Zack
12. Rinoa
13. Ashe
14. Tidus
15. Tifa
16. Vayne
17. Yuffie
18. Freya
19. Fran
20. Zidane
21. Serah
22. Snow
23. Cloud
24. Red XIII
25. Penelo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 am
NUMBER 16 FTW!!! heart  

Bidd No Roe

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sarxsu

Fuzzy Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:58 am
Locks and Bagels
Well after thinking about it I have come up with my top 25 characters. This includes playable, not playable, monsters, summons, ect. ect. Some fan boys would probably get angry at my list for leaving off some popular characters. You won't find Cloud or Squall anywhere near my list. So here it is.

22. Sazh- A deeper, more complex character than just being the guy with a baby Chocobo in his hair.

20. Cait Sith- Surprisingly I liked this character. Loved the double agent thing he has going, and he rides a giant Mog.

17. Yuna- Not thrilled about her in X-2, but loved her sending dance on the water.

16. Tifa- Awesome martial artist, and includes what every fan boy loves about her.

15. Tonberry- My favorite monster in all of FF. My first FF plushie was a Tonberry

11. Sephiroth- Used to be my favorite, but Square milking the character, and other fan boys blowing him up to be cooler than I thought he was knocked him down a few pegs.

10. Beatrix- You leave Beatrix at home and bring the likes of Eiko and Quina with you? FAIL!

7. Zidane- A nice change of pace at protagonist after having to deal with moody Squall

6. Ramza- Tactics is my favorite FF, and Ramza was a great protagonist for the story.

5. Freya- Awesome Dragoon, good back story, and has my favorite theme song in all of Final Fantasy

3. Fang- Favorite character in XIII, and favorite Female character in all of Final Fantasy.

2. Jecht- favorite Final Fantasy Villain, And one of my favorite characters in Dissidia.

Honorable mentions: Rydia, Shiva, Cecil, Bahamut, Fujin & Raijin, Blank, Odin, Vivi, Basch, Biggs & Wedge, Brother, Delita, Orlandu, Wiegraff

1. Red XIII- Always been a dog/wolf person. Red XIII wasn't just a great character, but I loved his theme song, and he is the center of my favorite scene in all of Final Fantasy.

i liked you had Beatrix on your list XD she rocks XD and Laguna too! and dont forget about the cactus thingy! but i agree with others whome liked that chocobos and Rikku should be in the list too XD
i cant list my favorit charachters bc the list would be too long XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:53 pm
Sarxsu
Locks and Bagels

i liked you had Beatrix on your list XD she rocks XD and Laguna too! and dont forget about the cactus thingy! but i agree with others whome liked that chocobos and Rikku should be in the list too XD
i cant list my favorit charachters bc the list would be too long XD

Thank you kindly. Beatrix and Laguna were interesting choices because compared to main playable characters their roles in their respective games were much shorter in comparison. So they had less time to win me over as a likable character than many others, but they managed to do it. I do like Chocobo's as well, perhaps I should have included them as an honorable mention. Always loved the Chocobo theme song. As for Rikku, she was a fun character, I didn't hate her like I thought I would after seeing her character for the first time, but not quite my cup of tea as far as favorites go.  

Cookie Icer

Evan_Werr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:57 am
I don't have any order, but my list would probably only contain characters from IV-VI with maybe a couple from side games like Tactics. After VI, I feel the games were still great, but were starting a steady decline. I only liked a few characters from VII, only 2 or 3 from VII, a few from IX and maybe 3 from X. That's counting people not in your party as well. Oh, and 1 from XII.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff