Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nya's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya' bangs swished into her face, leaving only one eye open for her visual. Her cat ears could pick up on whatever noise she needed to.
"Why are you in my house, Hyuuga-sama?" she asked, then slipped around the corner, coming into the room that the front door was located in. Her eyes were bright golden as she looked around the room.
Then Nya saw something out of the corner of her eye and she got into a defensive position with her katana.

_____________________Character Card_____

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:07 pm
Sedra was behind Nya as she looked at something. He quickly lashed out with five of his arms to restrain her, the sixth remaining on the Katana. One hand went to cover her mouth, two of his hands tried to grab both of her hands, two more hands tried to grab elbows in a sort of nelson maneuveur and the final arms tried to wrap around her throat. Once, and if, he had grabbed her, then he began to speak. "I came because of the disturbance at the hot springs. Now, release the Katana so we can converse civily, and also so that I know you are not a danger to myself." He said calmly. Even if this was a guise she was putting on, she seemed very good at it. He hoped that she wouldn't try to retaliate, due to the particular clothing he was wearing. It was still his bounty hunting gear.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yes, Nya was grabbed, and her first reaction was to drop the katana immediately, which she did. She began to freak out, almost not hearing his explanation. She still began freaking out because she didn't know what was restraining her. During her struggle, her kimono jerked around a bit, showing some collar bone.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:33 pm
Sedra caught her Katana with his foot, and dragged it backwards, out of her reach. He then sheathed his Katana, leaving his sixth hand free. He then spun her around to face him, keeping one hand on her mouth, and keeping two hands on her arms. This was used to keep her from screaming and lashing out as he tried to calm her. The two hands that had prior been holding her hands came up to pull back his hood, and then pull down his mask. "Alright, I am going to take my hand away from your mouth, as long as you don't scream, alright? I am not going to hurt you, I am just here to talk." He said, then noticed that her kimono had opened slightly to show her collar bone. He then slowly began to remove his hand from her mouth, just to the point where she could speak, but he could place it back on her mouth if she began to scream again. "Are you alright?" He asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nya could tell that this guy wasn't one to mess with, and that was why feared enveloped her whole self profile. Her eyes were wide and she couldn't scream if she wanted to. This day was just too much for someone who was sheltered for most of her life. Tears sprung up into her eyes and she looked away from Sedra.
"No, because most people just knock on the door and ask if one is ok politely instead of freaking a girl out in her own home." she said trying to not let her tears show or be heard in her voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:00 am
Sedra pulled her close for a hug. "There there." He said, in an attempt to comfort her. "I am sorry for startling you, but when you live a life, that I live, you can't be too sure." He said and rubbed her back. "Also, when your front door is broken like it is, it is best to act cautious, until you know that everything is safe." He said, trying to say it softly enough to her. He was probably around the same age as her, but was taller, which is one thing that tends to intimidate people. "Would you like me to leave?" He asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 am
User ImageUser Image

It was odd for Nya to be receiving comfort in this state. She couldn't help but cling to the guy. Her body began shaking on its own.
"N-no... You don't have to leave..." she said trying to not cry. There was just too much going on for her to not want to keep at least a little bit of care with her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 am
Sedra could feel the sorrow radiating from her, which began to sadden him. "How about this," He began as he grabbed a chair and put it up against the door to act as the lock. "I stay, until we solve all of your little problems. Sound good?" He asked, never once removing his arms from around her, as he held her tightly. He looked around the house to see where a good place to go would be, in order to sit and talk. He decided the living room and walked there as he lifted her into the air. Once there, he sat down on a cushion and crossed his legs. He then pulled Nya gently into his lap, and continued to hug her. "So, what's eating you?" He asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Nya was startled when she was picked up and brought into the guy's lap. She froze and didn't know what else to do. What could she do, any way? He could easily over power her for whatever reason, that much she could tell. Her ears lowered into her hair and she did her best to not look in his direction.
"Why would you want to know? And what makes you think that I have problems?" she muttered, staring off into space.

(( Ugh... we have to move else where... this is going to get deleted so just pretend we were in that forum the whole time. Lol... God knows where though... = =;;; ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:51 am
(I'm pretty sure I can wait to move it until after we finish this particular RP. It really isn't causing any harm.)

"Well, the tears kind of gave it away." Sedra said, as he touched her cheek with the back of his hand. "And I want to know, because, well...I just want to help." Sedra said with a smile. "Come now, you can tell me." He said.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 am
User ImageUser Image

Nya turned her face further from Sedra when he touched her cheek.
"Yeah, well, you did kind of break into my house and attack me..." she muttered.
Nya lifted up her hand and began twirling some of her hair around her slender fingers. She did this to calm herself in any situation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:15 am
"Actually, your front door was open, because it was already broken, and I wouldn't say attack, as much as captured." Sedra calmly explained. "Now tell me, what else is bothering you, otherwise, you would have told me to leave." He stated.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 am
User ImageUser Image

"Well, it still freaked me out..." Nya muttered jerk really lowly under her breath, hoping he didn't hear her.
"I'm surprised you didn't over hear what my problems were when I yelled at that kid in the hot springs...." she admitted, then leaned into Sedra. She was tired and now was a time when she didn't feel like fighting, even if all she was doing was trying to keep what little distance they had.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces