Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
nocturnal nick's character(s) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Basic Info-
Name: Mugen
Nickname(s): Demon of the South
Nation: Fire Nation
Bender and what kind if yes: I’m a Fire Bender Baby
Orientation: Straight

-Looks-
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Skin Tone: Kind of tan
Height: 5’11

-More Info-
Side: “The only side I’m on is mine…” Meaning: neutral
Weapon(s): Double-edged tsurugi with two-prong hilt, Tantō (concealed in opposite end of scabbard)
Dislikes: Everything else, Government, people looking down on me or doubting my skills.
Biography: What do you wanna know? I grew up in the southern area of the Fire Nation, A Ruff neighborhood but it made me into the man I am today. Ha, that wanted poster over there doesn’t mean crap. Let me tell you what happened. I spent my childhood running from the law, stealing anything I could touch and fighting in the streets late at night. I picked up fire bending from one of the other guys, and then I killed him. And when the soldiers of the fire nation caught me. They thought my fighting skills could be useful. So I joined their little army. Too bad I was only used to street fighting, so I basically didn’t know how to play nice with others. I killed anyone who got in my way, even my own teammates. That’s how I got the nickname Demon of the South because of my vicious nature in fighting and because I’m from the south district of the Fire Nation. I just couldn’t help but kill my teammates, they were just dead weight anyway, and the Fire Lord had to sentence me to death. But I escaped and was living on my own, running from the law. That is until my expert fire bending skills and Sword fighting skills caught the attention of a criminal group. I didn’t want to join but they promised I could continue to kill as much as I pleased, get payed in riches, and women’s company (sex). I was happy with that. Until I was paired up with some run away Water Nation guy, but the guy had did some odd bending that I’ve never seen before. He could bend Oil. We seem to work well together and he doesn’t bother me as much as my fire nation team did. My only goal is to live a free life with no rules or regrets and to die in battle against a strong opponent.
Theme Song: Battle Cry (Samurai Champloo Opening)
Other:The Crimson flames technique has not yet be used,But it may be used in the future.

Techniques:
Fireballs: a basic ability; jabs and punches produce miniature fireballs and missiles of flame. These can be charged up (refer to Charged Attacks) to create larger slower bursts, or swift repetitive strikes to keep opponents off balance.

Firestreams:another basic firebending ability, Firebenders can shoot continuous streams of fire from their fingertips, fists, palms, or legs. These streams can be widened to create flame-thrower like techniques

Fire Bomb: A more short range attack, a Firebender can create a flame at the end of a limb, and thrust the flame down in a explosive burst

Fire Blade:A more advanced version of a blazing arc, Firebenders can narrow their fire arcs to create thin blades of fire that they can launch at their opponents.

Fire Blocking: A skilled Firebender can diffuse and extinguish an oncoming fire blast from another Firebender with a swift kick, jab, or defensive movements, allowing them to stop attacks

Charge Attacks:Firebenders have been shown charging their attacks before releasing them, allowing them to create enormous blasts of fire

Wall of Flames: a situated explosion or controlled inferno, this wall concentrated flames acts as a barrier to incoming attacks. It may be a more powerful version of a Fire Shield. It not only protects against attacks, but when used right, can be used to stealthily escape from foes

Jet Propulsion:conjure huge amounts of flame to propel themselves at high speeds on the ground or through the air

Crimson Color Flames:Mugen can only use this technique when in a blind Furry of hatred and anger.this flame is more efficient than the standard yellow and orange flames produced by lesser forms of Firebending.The flames turn to a blood red color and the heat is said to be hotter then the depths of hell.Its said to be able to melt anything it comes in contact with until nothing is remaining.

Quote(s):“I don’t give a rat’s a.s.s about going to hell or not. I guess it’s because I feel like I’m already there.”
“Do you need a reason to kill someone?”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 pm
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Kumo
Nickname(s): Wonderer of the Wind
Nation:Northern Air Temple(born)/now traviling
Bender and what kind if yes: Master Air Bender
Orientation:Straight

-Looks-
Hair colour:blonde/white
Eye colour: Green
Skin Tone:white
Height:6'3

-More Info-
Side:Good
Weapon(s):Glider Staff
Dislikes: Criminals(but im also understanding to them)/The war(but i still like the fire nation and fire benders)/Hatred (ironic huh?)
Biography: I had an average life in the Northern Air Temple, but my love for exploring was greater.Thats why after i mastered Airbending I left to travel around the nations,Thats why you dont see the symbols most air nomads have after acheving the rank of master air bender.But that was a few years now.I eventually grew out of my clothing and had to get new ones,so basiclly i have nothing besides my glider that ties me to the Air Temple.But I travel around the nations and tell stories about my adventures to the children of the villages i go to.But i also have another goal i wish to achive.And that is to find the avatar,whoever she is and help her end this war.I have a very intimitating look,but dont let it fool you.I have a heart of gold and i am very friendly and kind to all.
Theme Song: Dance(Naruto soundtrack)
Other:His name translates to Cloud in Japanese
Techniques sad Will do later)  

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 am
Both characters are accepted.

Sorry it took me a while ;p  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Basic Info-
Name:Nikku
Nickname(s): Chief(southern water tribe occupation)
Nation:Southern Water Tribe
Bender and what kind if yes: Waterbending Master
Orientation:Straight

-Looks-
Hair colour:Brown
Eye colour:Blue
Skin Tone:Tan
Height:6'5

-More Info-
Side:Good
Weapon(s):Sword/Spear
Dislikes:The war/The heat/Hurting others
Biography: I became the Leader of the Southern Water Tribe near the start of the War.I was married at the age of 18,I was more nurves at that moment then ive ever been.I try to keep tabs on our sister tribe up north,but even that seems to be difficult to do at these times.I hope every day that the avatar will end this war soon.and bring the downfall of a certian rogue group ive heard many rumors of.
Theme Song:N/A
Other:I was allowed by stream the emo child to be the southern water tribe chief.  

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:53 pm
Accepted. ( ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:05 pm
Geez, you're just full of characters.  

Taigamma