Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
In the water Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image
The "Junsai Honoo" Bender
Alexindera "Alex" Seraphinus

"Hmm... I guess he wanted to implement me in his plan, didn't he? Well, too bad I'm against him... He really shouldn't have taught me to be such a master of firebending without knowing all the possible things that could happen when I got older..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image
Prince Akio~Heir to the Thrown

"My father isn't a very bright man when it comes down to that kind of stuff." Akio sighed, "He wanted to send a force out after you two, but me and Zakuro were against it."

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 pm
So Zakuro, how long will it take to get to Omashu from here? Do you know?
Haru asks the princess after they leave the dock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image

"I thank you two for that... It had been tough in the first place getting here... Took us about a week or two as it was... Did you know your father reactivated the Dai Li when we escaped? We were passing Ba Sing Se and they nearly caught us... But they were mighty surprised that the escapees were of opposite elements and, therefore, a much more formidable force than one can realize," she smiled, her gray eyes reflecting off the bright blue sky, "Fire and water are like a small marriage between light and darkness; If such opposites learn to get along, they can create attacks and combinations rarely seen if it was only one of the two elements fighting."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 pm
Zakuro shrugged her shoulders and smiled at Haru. "I have no idea." Was all she said and looked at the ocean.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:01 pm
Haru walked over to Zakuro on the side of the ship.
It is so beautiful to look at the ocean, and tobe able to look at the ocean next t you, well that just makes my day.

Li Bei Fong
Crew

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Aer/Stream" Cheveyo

"And we are now beginning to pass by the Northern Air Temple!" Aedre yelled to the other two excitedly from the ship's bow.

"Man," he sighed, looking at the now-mechanized temple for Earth Kingdom refugees, "Such beautiful technological masterpieces... They're only rivaled by the Fire Nation."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

"I was informed about that..." Akio grinned when he heard what Aedre said, jumping off the railing onto the deck and moved to the bow. "...Wow..." Was all he said as he gazed up at the temple.

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image

"It makes me smile knowing that Avatar Aang freed these refugees... Now they have the freedom to tinker their creations to their own style without adding the Fire Nation emblem to ruin its mechanical beauty," Alex said, joining the two. "A small glimpse of freedom amongst the stark, dull, constantly-pursued idea of one nation ruling all four elements... Makes me happy that, at least, all the Avatars understood peace and had, so far, succeeded in keeping it that way."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

"It's breath taking..." he smiled, leaning on the railing but it suddenly jerked. "What the...Captain!" "My'Lord! There's a fire nation ship heading this way!" "Dammit..."

((wanted to add some action xD))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Aer/Stream" Cheveyo

"My cue, I presume," Aedre said, "Can't have peace without a little bit of war. That's just how the world works!" He stood up, unsheathing dual machetes. "In what direction does the attack come from?"
((Haha, I know Aedre would definitely love that.))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:26 pm
Zakuro kissed Haru on the lips and smiled. "That's sweet," she said and looked back at the ocean. "I'm glad I left the Fire Nation to travel."  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

"Exactly." Akio smirked as both of his arms were consumed in flames. The fire nation ship moved closer, getting their catapults ready. "This is going to be fun." They sent a flaming boulder across and Akio quickly moved his fist forward, shooting out a wave of flames that sent the boulder back a few hundred feet into the water. "East, but more ships are coming from the South."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 pm
Why is that?
Haru says as he smiles and puts his arm around Zakuros waiste and kisses her lips.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 pm
"I'm gonna attack from the air!" Alex said, and, suddenly, she propelled herself into the sky with jets of blue flames. She started to fly a bit east, creating blazing arcs towards the east.

"You know what sucks for these guys? The fact that I have a nearly endless supply of water to bend," Aedre smirked, still at the bow, creating a water spout-snake in the middle of the river, which floated-slithered to the south.  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff