Allegro

Allegro being a gay

i stopped reading here  

Waynebrizzle

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:40 am

Original English Text:
Yo Allegro, I am really happy for you an I am going to let you finish, but Trenn is the biggest f*****t of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Translated to Japanese:
YoのAllegro、私はあなたのために実際に幸せ私終わることを許可する行っているであるがTrennはすべての時間の最も大きいホモである。 すべての時間の。

Translated back to English:
Allegro of Yo, I authorize the fact that really happy me it ends because of you, it has gone, is, but Trenn all times is largest, homo- is. All times.

Translated to Chinese:
Yo急速的乐章,我核准由于您,它结束的情况确实愉快我,它去,是,但是所有时间最大的Trenn,拉人是。 所有次。

Yo music movement rapidly, I approve as a result of you, the situation which it finished to be truly happy I, it go, yes, but all time biggest Trenn, pull the human is. All times.

Translated to French:
Mouvement de musique de Yo rapidement, j'approuve en raison de vous, la situation qu'il a terminé pour être I véritablement heureux, il vais, oui, mais tout chronomètre plus grand Trenn, tire l'humain est. Toutes les fois.

Movement of music of Yo quickly, I approve because of you, the situation which it finished to be I truly happy, it goes, yes, but any stop watch larger Trenn, draws the human one is. All times.

Translated to German:
Bewegung von Musik von Yo schnell, genehmige ich wegen Sie, die Situation, die sie beendete, um zu sein glückliches I wirklich, es gehe ja aber jede mögliche Stoppuhr größeres Trenn, zeichnet das menschliche ist. Alle Male.

Movement of music of Yo fast, I approve because of you, the situation, which terminated her, around to be happy I really, it go however each possible stop watch larger separate, drawing the human am. All marks.

Translated to Italian:
Il movimento di musica di Yo digiuna, io approva a causa di voi, la situazione, che la ha terminata, intorno per essere felice che la I realmente, va tuttavia ogni cronometro possibile più grande separa, dissipando l'essere umano. Tutti i segni.

The movement of music of Yo digiuna, I approves of because of you, the situation, than it has finished it, around for being happy that really, goes however every larger possible chronometer separates, dissipating the human being. All the signs.

Translated to Portuguese:
O movimento da música do digiuna de Yo, I aprova por causa de você, a situação, do que o terminou, ao redor para estar feliz que realmente, vai entretanto cada cronómetro possível maior separa, dissipando ser humano. Todos os sinais.

The movement of the music of digiuna of Yo, I approves because of you, the situation, of what it finished it, around to be happy that really, goes each bigger possible chronometer however separates, wasting human being. All the signals.

Translated to Spanish:
El movimiento de la música del digiuna de Yo, I aprueba debido a usted, la situación, de lo que lo acabó, alrededor para ser feliz que realmente, va cada cronómetro posible más grande sin embargo se separa, perdiendo a ser humano. Todas las señales.

The movement of the music of digiuna of I, I approves due to you, the situation, than it really finished it, around to be happy that, goes each greater possible chronometer nevertheless separates, losing to being human. All the signals.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:13 am
In The Kitchen
but Trenn all times is largest, homo- is. All times.

Super Cheesio

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 am
Bloomtail
I LOVE BABELFISH TOO

This was triumph. I' m making notices here to it: HUGE SUCCESS. It' s hard you overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science We of what we must because we can. Good will be the of all of US. Except the ones who ploughs dead. But there' s in the sense crying to over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done. And you make neat gun. People will be the who ploughs still alive. I' m not even angry. I' m being only sincere right now. Even though you broke my heart. And killed me. And tore me you pieces. And threw every piece into fire. They burned it hurt because I was happy will only be you! Now these points of dates make beautiful line. And we' reverse speed out of beta. We' reverse speed releasing on teams. Only I' m GLaD. I got burned. Think of all the things we learned people will be the who ploughs still alive. Go ahead and leave me. I think I to prefer you stay inside. Maybe you' ll find someone else you help you. Maybe Black Table THAT WAS THE JOKE. HAHA. FAT POSSIBILITY. Anyway, this cake is great. It' s alone delicious and moist. Look at me still talking when there' s Science you of. When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I' m not you. I' ve experiments you run. There is research you be done. On the people who ploughs still alive. And believe me I am still alive. I' m doing Science and I' m still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I' m still alive. While you' reverse speed dying I' ll be still alive. And when you' reverse speed dead I will be still alive. STILL ALIVE
whats grat is it could still be sung to the music  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:50 am
Xilo The Odd
Bloomtail
I LOVE BABELFISH TOO

This was triumph. I' m making notices here to it: HUGE SUCCESS. It' s hard you overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science We of what we must because we can. Good will be the of all of US. Except the ones who ploughs dead. But there' s in the sense crying to over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done. And you make neat gun. People will be the who ploughs still alive. I' m not even angry. I' m being only sincere right now. Even though you broke my heart. And killed me. And tore me you pieces. And threw every piece into fire. They burned it hurt because I was happy will only be you! Now these points of dates make beautiful line. And we' reverse speed out of beta. We' reverse speed releasing on teams. Only I' m GLaD. I got burned. Think of all the things we learned people will be the who ploughs still alive. Go ahead and leave me. I think I to prefer you stay inside. Maybe you' ll find someone else you help you. Maybe Black Table THAT WAS THE JOKE. HAHA. FAT POSSIBILITY. Anyway, this cake is great. It' s alone delicious and moist. Look at me still talking when there' s Science you of. When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I' m not you. I' ve experiments you run. There is research you be done. On the people who ploughs still alive. And believe me I am still alive. I' m doing Science and I' m still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I' m still alive. While you' reverse speed dying I' ll be still alive. And when you' reverse speed dead I will be still alive. STILL ALIVE
whats grat is it could still be sung to the music
yes that is grat  

Super Cheesio

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 pm
Original English Text:
Just like the pied piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony of destruction

Translated to French:
Juste comme le joueur de pipeau pie
Rats menés par les rues
Nous dansons comme des marionnettes
Balancement au symphonie de la destruction

Just as the player of black and white pipe Rats carried out by the streets We dance like Balancement puppets with the symphony of the destruction

Translated to German:
Gerade als der Spieler Schwarzweiss-Rohr Ratten, die durch die Straßen tanzen wir durchgeführt werden, wie Balancement Marionetten mit der Symphonie der Zerstörung

Even one as the players black Weis pipe rats, which by the roads dance we are executed, like Balancement puppets with the Symphonie of the destruction

Translated to Italian:
Anche uno poichè i giocatori anneriscono i ratti del tubo di Weis, che dalle strade ci ballano sono eseguiti, come i burattini di Balancement con lo Symphonie della distruzione

Also since players blacken the rapes of the tube of Weis, than from the roads they dance to us are executed, like the puppets of Balancement with the Symphonie of the destruction

Translated to Portuguese:
Igualmente desde que os jogadores enegrecem as violações do tubo de Weis, do que das estradas que nos dançam são executados, como os fantoches de Balancement com o Symphonie da destruição

Equally since the players blacken the breaches of the tube of Weis, of what of the roads that in dance them they are executed, as the puppets of Balancement with the Symphonie of the destruction

Translated to Spanish:
Igualmente puesto que los jugadores ennegrecen las infracciones del tubo de Weis, de lo que de los caminos que en danza ellos se ejecutan, como las marionetas de Balancement con el Symphonie de la destrucción

Also since the players blacken the infractions of the tube of Weis, than of the ways that in dance they execute themselves, like marionettes of Balancement with the Symphonie of the destruction  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:25 am
Also since players blacken the rapes of the tube of Weis  

Super Cheesio

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out