Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Chopper Gunner VS. AC 130 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3-D_Universe

3,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:47 am
i would have to say the ac 130 cuase it has much more fire power. cool .but the chopper can go to lower field but ill pick the ac130  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:32 pm
On open maps the Ac130, but if thairs a lot of buildings I get more kills with the Choper. ninja  

4 Ever Silent

4,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:23 pm
i will say the facts

the lockheed ac-130 is on the field immediately, and has an overwatch on everything, and drops 2 flares so not one person can destroy it, and it has 3 weapons and all reload, but still it has 3 weapons

the apache is on the field for 20 seconds longer then the ac-130 but takes a few moments to get onto the field, only has one weapon that doesn't reload, moves around so it isn't much overwatch on the field, takes longer to kill and only drops one flare, so it can be easily destroyed

from those facts i say the ac-130 is better, also people talk in it, and the spetsnaz guy freaks the hell out when one is out, but not a tactical nuke...that would make too much sense  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 pm
silent nightwish
i will say the facts

the lockheed ac-130 is on the field immediately, and has an overwatch on everything, and drops 2 flares so not one person can destroy it, and it has 3 weapons and all reload, but still it has 3 weapons

the apache is on the field for 20 seconds longer then the ac-130 but takes a few moments to get onto the field, only has one weapon that doesn't reload, moves around so it isn't much overwatch on the field, takes longer to kill and only drops one flare, so it can be easily destroyed

from those facts i say the ac-130 is better, also people talk in it, and the spetsnaz guy freaks the hell out when one is out, but not a tactical nuke...that would make too much sense

and did i mention harriers can destroy the chopper gunner? that's a good fact i have done myself  

pure seyelance

Adorable Adore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:33 am
Ac130  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 pm
ac 130  

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 pm
Ac-130 because its just that awesome and plus the chopper gunner sucks now  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 pm
scream Well i like the AC130 for aim and 3 sets of wepons....those are just some of the perks but it takes like 6 seconds to reload wich is very bad....The Chopper gunner shoots at a very good amount of speed and doesnt reload... but it is hard to aim with because ur closer to the ground.... I think that they're equal.  

XxsenorbadazzxX

GHOST RIDER THE MANIAC

1,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Commander Cheif
Ac-130- It takes too long to hit a target from when u shoot compared to a chopper. It's good that it takes 3 stinger missles to destroy one and it has good damage.

Chopper Gunner-It's easier to get kills. Good damage because the bullets are explosive and Good accuracy.
i agree with you  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:34 pm
AdvanceEX
The AC-130 is called the Angel of Death, The Godhand, The Spectre and all these other titles. For the Chopper Gunner you don't get as many titles. Also does it really matter which one is better? Air Support is just that: "support". I would most likely use the AC-130 more to support the team since I have a view of the entire map and it's harder to shoot down
i agree i think if i just wanted to beat the lvl as fast as i can i would use the ac-130 if i want to complet the lvl slow i would use the normal type as in the wepons it gives you when you first start the mission or lvl i agree thou  

GHOST RIDER THE MANIAC

1,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:00 pm
AC-130, hands down. Three different firing modes, so while you're waiting for one to reload you can just use the other, plus you can give a lot better intel to your team. The Chopper Gunner is great, don't get me wrong, but the fact that it's incredibly easy to destroy, has a very limited view of the map and is alot easier to team kill in, it just doesn't quite stand up to the fixed wing air support.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff