Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Cadenza's Storage for Profiles and Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am
Unperfection

User Image
x>>xxxE m e l i axxK a t exxD e v e r a u x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex p r e t t y xprincess

Who's to say I can't do everything?
Well I can try, and as I roll along I begin to find
Things aren't always just what they seem

xxxx Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

.xxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stardust Academy

User Image
x>>xxxK i n l e yxxM a r i exxJ a c o b s

Who's to say I can't do everything?
Well I can try, and as I roll along I begin to find
Things aren't always just what they seem

xxxx Corian screamed in pain as the medics put him on the stretcher. Their hands moved faster than their words, and those were going a mile a minute. He couldn't recall much. Walking home, headlights, and the feeling of his left arm going numb. Now all he felt was the feeling of his left shoulder on fire and something warm running down his back. Air escaped him as they put a mask over his face and they began to force it on him. Did they say 'Mechanic'? Why did he need a 'Mechanic'? He still had all his limbs. Unless? Was that why his shoulder hurt. He tried to lift his left arm but felt nothing. Fighting against the restraints on him he turned his head to the left to see that he had no arm up to his shoulder. There was no scream. Not enough air. He simply passed out

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deadly Sins

User Image
x>>xxxK i n l e yxxM a r i exxJ a c o b s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex m i n i s t e r 's xchild

Somehow every thing's gonna fall right into place
If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday
If only time flew like a dove
Well God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:01 pm
K i n l e y M a r i e J a c o b s
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Wilting Flower

User ImageUser Image
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
Someday I’m gonna be free, lord
Can anybody find me somebody to love?

▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷▶ ▷User Image◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁◀ ◁

User Image
LOVEMEAmelia was in the concession line with her two best friends, giggling loudly and gossiping, like the prissy girls they were. Their laughter died off though when they spotted Ethan, and Amy's friends made a face at him, spouting nasty words at him. Amelia herself though gave him an apologetic look and swatted the arm of one of her friends. "Just let the poor loser be, we've got bigger fish to fry than some sad little wrist slasher."
Ethan heard some talking before he was in line. He looked back and pulled his hood up. He sighed and held up his left hand flipping them off. He smiled largely and walked up to the man who sold everything. He knew the guy to! they acutally were good friends. "hey um the usual.." He glanced back at the two slightly and leaned in towards the guy. "******** with they're good please? For a friend?" His friend nodded. "sure thing man...that will be twenty bucks" Ethan looked up and sighed. "ok sure" He handed the money and grabbed a few sodas and a couple bags of popcorn. Luckilly he was a master at holding things like this. He walked over to his friends who were playing the arcade games. "hey take 'em while they're somewhat hot!" He yelled

User Image

K i n l e y M a r i e J a c o b s
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Wilting Flower

► "You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs. I look around me and I see it isn't so" ◄

__________________ C a n Y o u I d e n t i f y M e...
xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Kinley Marie Jacobs.
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... seventeen
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... one hundred and eighteen pounds
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... five feet, eleven inches

__________________ W o u l d n' t Y o u L i k e T o K n o w...
xoxoxoxoI wouldn't mind some more ...
______♥ Lilies, my favorite flower
♥ The Main Attraction and The Queen, they'd been good to me

______♥ Love songs, and dreaming about love
♥ Dancing, it's fun and good exercise

xoxoxoxoKeep them away! ...
______♦ Making excuses each night to keep from being forced on a client
♦ The pressure to do something other than dancing

______♦ Having lost her freedom
♦ Being grabbed by the men I dance with

Keep the lights on! ... 'Performing' on a client
Sing it on the radio ... Somebody To Love - Queen

__________________ S t o r y O f M y L i f e...
Kinley doesn't know her birth parents, being given up to foster care as an infant. She's run away a few times, which would end her up in a new foster home when she was caught. She's always dreamed of finding a husband and having kids of her own, who she would take the very best care of. It's kind of a complex for her, because of not feeling loved herself. At 14 she met a guy three years older who hung around her school often. She thought he was handsome, and they ran away together, but he was only after her for sex. She continuously refused him through the years they lived together, until he just snapped and tried to take what he wanted by force. The Queen came along an fixed him good, taking Kinley under her wing and bringing her to The Dime.

She's learned the ways of The Dime quickly, doing her best to mask her timidness behind make-up and false promises. Each night she's pushed to finally give it up to one of the men, she makes some reason not to, her main one being that she wants to wait until she's an adult. While she does want to wait until she's an adult, what she really wants is to save her virtue for the man she marries. She knows it'll never happen, but she still hopes that she can dodge her job long enough. The Pimp though, is having none of it, and now that she's eighteen he wants her to get out there.

Cadenza of the Heart

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:11 pm
User Image
A l a nxxC h a r l e sxxD e v e r a u x

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx

Just don't give up, I'm working it o u txxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please don't give in, I won't let you d o w nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It messed me up, need a second to b r e a t h exxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned.

Getting to his second class had been easier, he'd asked one of his classmates for help with the map, because he couldn't make sense of it. When they pointed out on the map where his classes were, which way to face it, and all that other stuff he needed to know, he understood. He was glad that the next day he wouldn't need it at all, he was good at remembering where places were.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FMA - Shake the Earth

User Image
S a r a hxxM a r i exxJ a c o b s

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the G o d s ?xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where's the street wise Hercules to fight the rising o d d s ?xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Isn't there a white knight, upon a fiery s t e e d ?xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxAlan had been late for his first class, this being his first day at this school, he'd gotten lost. He'd been at a different school the year previous, and was so used to it that this one had him all mixed around. He'd made it alright though, not too long after the late bell, and the teacher being a female, was totally wooed by his thick french accent. It sometimes marred his words, making it a little hard to understand him, along with his difficulty speaking English. He'd tried to learn back home in France, in anticipation for the day he'd set out to find his mother, and he'd picked up some more when he was actually here, but he still didn't understand it quite well. Sometimes it lead him to becoming frustrated and giving up, turning to french in his irritation, which very few people here actually had learned.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KH - Lost Keyblades

User Image
x>>xxxA r y axxX a y r axxJ a c o b s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthex o n c o m i n g xstorm

Lift your eyes and let me in, cause baby I'm an a l i e nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Like you. Will you ever wake at night and realize the r e a s o nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why you knew me then, is maybe I'm an alien t o oxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Will you ever let me be an alien with y o uxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Getting to his second class had been easier, he'd asked one of his classmates for help with the map, because he couldn't make sense of it. When they pointed out on the map where his classes were, which way to face it, and all that other stuff he needed to know, he understood. He was glad that the next day he wouldn't need it at all, he was good at remembering where places were.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:16 pm
Nonfictional Fairytale

User Image
x>>xxxW i l h e l m i n axxA r d axxJ a c o b s o n
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjustx M i n a xplease

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Howls

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re:traced steps

User Image
x>>xxxK i n l e yxxN i l k y x exxJ a c o b s

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Challenger of God

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
K e i r axxA u t u m nxxJ e f f e r s o n

Blame it on the pop, blame it on the dance, blame it on the r o c k n' r o l lxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blame it on the feeling of the music deep insi-i-i-i-ide your s o u lxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We got the pop, we got the dance, we got the rockn' elcetronic c l u b b e a t sxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We got the hip-hop music with the future f l o wxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Overlapping Feelings

User Image
M e i k oxxK e i r axxS o h m a

Cheer up and dry your damn eyes, and tell me when it r a i n sxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I'll blend up that rainbow above you, and shoot it through your v e i n sxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cause your heart has a lack of color, and we should have k n o w nxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That we'd grow up sooner or later, cause we wasted all our free time a l o n exxxxxxxxxxxxx

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff