Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
the girls of ff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:51 pm
Arikaz
My favorite girls of Final Fantasy would hafta be Celes Chere, Yuffie Kisaragi, Ashe, and Lightning. I prefer the female fighters to the magic users, because they're hardcore, but that's merely my opinion! whee

We share opinions!! biggrin
Fang is absolute heart XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:28 pm
One word Yuna  

Little Luminas

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

aznpowahater97

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 pm
omfg yuna, yuffie, and lightning are soo hot and they are soo cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:43 pm
Gonna have to go with Terra, Rinoa, Lulu and Vanille. My favorite four. Each completely different, but still awesome  

PrinceUltraSexy

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ultimatum of a Hero

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 pm
So is it just me, or whenever possible, I try to make an all girl team? Cause in my opinion, just about, if not all the girls of FF rule.

Yuna, Rikku, and Rinoa FTW  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:08 pm
i do gotta say though...most of my favorite characters are the girls...rina from v, tifa, of course, eiko is probably my favorite ix character...rikku...and lightning i guess idk didnt like 13 much  

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

Arikaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:03 am
DeathStarXII
Arikaz
My favorite girls of Final Fantasy would hafta be Celes Chere, Yuffie Kisaragi, Ashe, and Lightning. I prefer the female fighters to the magic users, because they're hardcore, but that's merely my opinion! whee

We share opinions!! biggrin
Fang is absolute heart XD

Oh yeah! Fang is freaking awesome. Like the strongest FF female EVER! (well so far anyway) I can't believe I didn't think of her... D'oh!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:02 am
I like Tifa and Aerith  

Little Luminas

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

I Celes Chere I

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:38 am
Hmm. I'm gonna have to go with

Celes Chere - Final Fantasy VI
Aeris Gainsborough - Final Fantasy VII
Yuffie Kisaragi - Final Fantasy VII
Lulu - Final Fantasy X
Fang - Final Fantasy XIII
Agrias - Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:31 am
Ashe, Agrias, and White Mage ^^  

Rededzee

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cookie Icer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:18 pm
Time for another top 5 count down of my favorite Final Fantasy women.

5. LuLu (FFX)- I'm not much into the goth look, and black mage isn't my favorite job class by far, so why do I love LuLu? Despite the Goth look she does pull it off really nicely, and I loved the story of this character, as the game progressed we got to see more of her personality and reasons why she does what she does, her failed first run as a guardian which I would have loved to hear more about, and her looking after Yuna like an older sister makes her a more like able character than I thought I would like. That and she has Cait Sith, Cactuar, and Onion knight as weapons, if she got to carry around a stuffed Tonberry she would be even more awesome.

4. Shantotto (FFXI, Dissidia)- None playable in XI, but when I played XI I was a Taru Taru and loved it. (Especially when I blew peoples minds away just how good a Taru Taru Paladin was) I loved her being included in Dissidia, brought me back to those days of playing my Taru, and she immediately became one of my favorite characters to use. But her sheer raw power and awesomeness made her even greater to me than what I encountered with her in XI. I thought her voice acting in Dissidia was one of the better jobs done, and can't wait to see what they do with her in Dissidia 012.

3. Freya (FFIX)- I'll admit, Dragoons/Lancers are one of my favorite job classes in the Final Fantasy series. Many people will point to Kain being the best Dragoon, but Freya is my personal favorite, she is a powerful warrior who cares about her people, trying to find her true love, and the tragedy she faces when she finds him only to find out he lost his memory brought a great dramatic element to her story which shows that she may be tough on the outside, but still a woman on the inside. Unlike other tough women characters they express both these elements very well in Freya. I will go on record to say that Final Fantasy IX has thee best sound track, and Freya's theme is arguably the best theme song for any character in any FF series.

2. Celes (FFVI)- Like Freya Celes is introduced as a tough, strong female lead (Second half of the game at least) but still a woman with feelings on the inside. As the game progresses we see more of that gentle and loving nature come out through her singing in the opera house (One of my favorite scenes in any FF series) and the relationship she develops with Locke. Many fan boys rave about Tifa and her giant breasts, I rave about Celes and her very beautiful Legs. Funny little fact, Celes was originally ment to be a spy for Kefka and the emperor infiltrating the group and would double cross them at a certain point of the game, but game developers held off on that story point and gave it to Cait Sith in VII instead.

Honorable Mentions: Edea (FFVIII), Tifa (FFVII), Yuna (FFX), Rydia (FFIV), Yuffie (FFVII), Beatrix (FFIX), Shiva (Summon/FF III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XIII)

Yeah I know Shiva is a summon and technically not a character, but She's still awesome. Anyways, my #1 favorite Final Fantasy Female Character is...

1. Fang (FFXIII)- It took all the way to the recently released FFXIII for Square to present who my favorite Female character will be. As mentioned before I love Dragoons, Fang may not be the straight forward Dragoon like Freya, but I absolutely loved the scene where she launches into the air and comes crashing down on the dragon Vanille tied up. Her Summon or Eidolon is Bahamut, I loved her Aussie accent, and like some of the other Final Fantasy women in my list, comes off as a strong, independent woman, but still has a loving side to her personality, especially when it comes to protecting Vanille. As soon as I was able to make Fang my party leader, I left her in and never took her out. It takes her a little longer to gain CP points to level up, but at maxed level she is thee strongest Commando, and arguably the strongest character in the game. Oh and did I forget to mention I think she is awesomely sexy. MARRY ME PLEASE!!
Anyways, these elements makes Fang my favorite Final Fantasy Female Character of all time... or until Square comes out with someone later on I may like more.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:46 pm
Locks and Bagels
2. Celes (FFVI)- Like Freya Celes is introduced as a tough, strong female lead (Second half of the game at least) but still a woman with feelings on the inside. As the game progresses we see more of that gentle and loving nature come out through her singing in the opera house (One of my favorite scenes in any FF series) and the relationship she develops with Locke. Many fan boys rave about Tifa and her giant breasts, I rave about Celes and her very beautiful Legs. Funny little fact, Celes was originally ment to be a spy for Kefka and the emperor infiltrating the group and would double cross them at a certain point of the game, but game developers held off on that story point and gave it to Cait Sith in VII instead.

Gasp! I didn't know that! I can see it, though. The Returners sure had their doubts. But I'm glad they didn't leave the story that way. >_>  

I Celes Chere I

Jaiden`

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:25 pm
I was going to choose Oerba Yun Fang from XIII based on my almost complete offensive playstyle. I'm the kind of guy who likes to bull through my FF games with a well timed potion or Curaga here and there.

But Lightning is my choice for all-around fave. She's graceful, resourceful, tough, sweet and a damn good well-rounded fighter. I think what really endeared her to me was the look of pure wonder on her face in the opening trailer, when the seedling is floating from her hand. It contrasts nicely with the opening scene in the same trailer, when we come face-to-barrel with the business end of her gunblade and the steely look in her eyes.

And I don't have to compromise, like I've had to in so many FF games, with so many of their female protagonists, between great magic and great physical attacks with her. She has a decent HP total, which means I'm not babysitting her; I adore her gunblade [Gladius is my favorite]; her Army of One limit, while not as dramatic as Fang's Highwind [or as powerful] is still a breathtaking display of grace and her voice actress does a great job of conveying a tough, sultry, slightly sarcastic, sometimes down-right bitchy soldier who's really a lost orphan with everything to lose. Is she the deepest character in the game? Nope. None of them a very deep anyway. But she strikes a chord with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:44 pm
s**t Quistis, Lulu, Paine, and Lightning are the best!  

Bidd No Roe

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

x3final-break

3,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:44 am
Lighting heart and Tifa!