Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
YOUR MOST AMAZING/LUCKY KILL CAM/KILL? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookies-Kun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:59 pm
I was playing HC HQ in wasteland with my 3 cousins and i was in the tunnel thingy facing where A is in S&D, i saw two guys coming into the tunnel but i got flashed and i said "oh well, im going to die anyways" so i AD and just shot forward and i got 3 HEADSHOTS! Hard for me to believe at first lol 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:52 am
I was playing search and destroy on Karachi when it was 3 all it was me on this other guy, he came at me with models akimbo and i forgot that I changed my button Layout back to default from Tactical layout, so i tried a desperate attempt to knife him but I stood no chance so i pressed the B button then I went prone avoiding his shot while i had my Vector out and i killed him by shooting him in the feet.
This was on the 360 not PS3
it was my lucky break  

A Killa Can

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:25 am
Ok long time ago i was watching Onlyusemeblade. And i started only knifing in some s&d games. Later i was 1v6 situation. I was like i have no worries unless i have commando! SO i knifed all of them one by one. Good game at the end everyone was screaming. Too bad i lost cuz later on it was a 3v6 situation because the other host left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:32 am
goth_kid 1234567
do u think ur pro for being able to get red tiger on those guns
ElementPro
Doug Squared
Wasn't there a topic like this?

This One.

Wha? You mean my signature? Pssh. Camo doesn't make you any better. I've seen kids with Fall M16's and they suck. But, I am good, but I don't think it's because of the camo. Camo just looks sweet razz

But for my killcam, as in gamewinning kill, I was playin Search and Destroy on Sub Base, a sniper was the last guy, and I was the last guy. He was like level 20 or something, just got the game or something, and was laying prone on top of the building by A. I ran from behind him, jumped off the building, and threw some C4 at him. He fired, missed and I blew up the C4.

Priceless.  

CircaNineOne

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas