Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:06 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:01 pm
((sorry, I've been busy))
"Erm, hello." Leigh said, "I'm, er, Leigh." he sighed, and leaned up against a wall. Feeling it give way a little, he quickly stepped away.
"This building is kind of old." he muttered, glancing up at the ceiling. "Was it used for a clan before, too?"  

shinuko

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:27 pm
"Im Adiemus..." he said with a whisper it seemed, being afraid that angels would hear him and hunt him down for being a fallen. He realized he was looking at the ground and looked up at the two. "Anyone else we should know about?" and with that it seemed the old building started moaning, but hopefully, it was just the wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:17 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

shinuko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:47 pm
"Guess so." Leigh muttered. "Um . . ." He moved around a little bit, glancing about . . .
"Could use some paint." he threw his hands up in the air, "Prussian blue! I love that color! And some greys! And we're definitely gonna want to reinforce these walls, they look ready to tumble any moment now . . . And the sign, we're gonna need a symbol for our . . . clan." he paused, turning to Cadwallander, "What are we calling ourselfs? I mean- ourSELVES."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:11 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:18 am
"What does that mean?" Adiemus asked the leader, while feeling ready to sneeze from the dust. Adiemus looked over at the wall, suddenly getting the feeling that someone else was there but in a instance, that feeling was gone...and he sneezed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:27 pm
"Kanareshii . . ." Leigh muttered, trying out the sound of it. "I like it. So . . . . Where do we start?"  

shinuko

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:53 am
---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:56 pm
Leigh laughed. 'Happy Depression'. That was good. "Okay," he said, "Let's look around."
((sorry I type such short things. I'm terrible. -_-*))  

shinuko

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:02 am
"Ok.." Adiemus said to them both and looked over to the old stares and then back to them. "I'll check out up there." he said, and silently moved over to the stares, taking the first step and hearing a loud noise from the step.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:47 am
((Could I possibly join? I'm without a clan...*cries* and I would like to belong somewhere))

She knew she had overshot that spell when she didn't arrive in the forest she had been aiming for. But she had had only enough time to realize she had arrived in a very old, VERY dusty building before collapsing at the head of a set of stairs. She hadn't even had time to register that she wasn't alone in teh building either, that there were at least two or three other people. Subconsciously she hoped that no harm came to her, just as nothing came to harm anything around if her powers tried to escape from her.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:34 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:06 pm
((*does happy dance* yay!!!!!!! And I'll try to keep messages at a sufficient length......though I have to also tell you that I can only get online about twice a week, aiming for wednesdays and fridays, though I came today cuz I had to check several things.))

A faint blue glow was fading from her body, but some of it remained behind, concentrating in the jewelry she wore, earrings, a necklace and a ring on her left hand. It would be obvious that the jewels (though they looked like marbles) held some kind of magic inside, but only the wearer could tell you what exactly they were. Long brown hair spilled around her, hiding the delicately pointed ears and slanted closed eyes. She was small, in frame and height, being barely 5'2, though you couldn't tell that while she was lying in a heap on the dirty floor.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

shinuko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:47 pm
((Heh.))
Leigh glanced over at where Adiemus was. That step was LOUD. "Um," he said, "Mind if I look with you?" he trotted over to the stairs. No reason, really. A whim. He broke out into a grin. Or maybe it wasn't.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff