Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Shifters VS. Weres (Welcoming all who want to join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 pm
when walking notiices a group of dumpsters and climbs imbetween them and hides  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 pm
"hmmm wats he doing?" A'den thinks and moves so he can see the man better  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:43 pm
after waiting a while dante figures hes safe and slowly drifts 2 sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:26 pm
A'den see's that the man is now asleep and flys down from his perch morphs in midair into a puppy and lands next to the man and decides to sleep a little bit.  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:45 am
Ember saw the being make a bold move and drop out the window. He looked out at the ground below and saw the man get up and run off. Oy, this might be difficult... he thought, deciding to take the stairs down instead of the window. He shifted into his wolf form and followed the foxy scent. It took him longer than he liked, but eventually he found him, asleep between dumpsters...with a puppy asleep beside him.

The puppy...he smelled so odd. He smelled not just like a mix between puppy and human, but of several animals. He took in another sniff. The man was definently a werefox, but the puppy smelled like a shapeshifter. So why did he smell like so many different animals? Was he some kind of new breed created by the idiot humans who made the shapeshifter race?

He loosed a growl, which turned into a angry yell as he shifted into his human form and picked up the puppy by the scruff of the neck.

"You? Who are you? Who MADE you?" he yelled at the dog puppy.

It was a good thing Sorana and Jack had been on their way home when they were, because in front of an old building, Sorana had to slam on her brakes. A man had climbed out of a window and fallen to the ground...and had then rose and started running. He was soon followed by a large wolf that came out of the abandoned building and went in the man's direction.

Sorana pulled the car to the side of the road, and she and Jack got out and followed behind the wolf.

"Who was that?" asked Jack.

"SHHHHHHH! Keep quiet!" Sorana insisted, as she continued to run.

They saw the wolf shift into a human form and pick up a seemingly innocent puppy.

"Hey! Put that dog down!" Jack yelled at the man.

The man turned around, still holding the puppy, and looked right into Jack's eyes. His eyes were bright yellow. 'Sorana, he's a werewolf!' Jack told directly to Sorana in the silent animal language.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 am
dante wakes up to see whats going on but pretends to be asleep so he doesnt get drawn into it  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:43 pm
A'den awakes with a start and see's that a man has hold of him but he realizes that this isn't any man it's a were. He quickly morphs into his attack form and tackles the were that was holding him but notices two more coming his way "damn it 4 weres all around me this is gonna be a long night" he thinks to himself  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 am
Sorana watched as the shapeshifter changed into a different form and attack the were.

"Sorana! He's not a shapeshifter!" said Jack, becoming restless just watching the were recover from his surprise and attempt to attack the shifter.

Sorana inspected the shifter closely...well, as closely as one can in the dark with all the movement. She smelled the air, then told Jack that it was a sort of shapeshifter.

I'll have to talk to Iris about this one... thought Sorana.

The were missed the shapeshifter, and yelled to him, "I will not accept silence as an answer!"  

SilentFox21993

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:35 pm
A'den shifted to a snake went through the weres legs and morphed back then punched the were in the spine with a spiked fist before the were even turned around "HYA!!" shouted A'den as he punched at full force then morphed into a raven and flew over the two weres next to each other then turned into his attack form and punched down between them creating a dust cloud  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:24 pm
(Just so we're clear, Sorana and Jack are NOT weres. They are shapeshifters. It looked like you were just writing what he thinks, but I just wanted to make sure you knew.)

Sorana and Jack both backed off as the shifter came down in between them. They saw the were make an attempt to get up, but he looked like he might collapse and faint. He made it to his feet, though and limped toward the dust cloud. Now Sorana, Jack, and the were watched and waited for the cloud of dust to clear.  

SilentFox21993

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:18 pm
SilentFox21993
(Just so we're clear, Sorana and Jack are NOT weres. They are shapeshifters. It looked like you were just writing what he thinks, but I just wanted to make sure you knew.)

Sorana and Jack both backed off as the shifter came down in between them. They saw the were make an attempt to get up, but he looked like he might collapse and faint. He made it to his feet, though and limped toward the dust cloud. Now Sorana, Jack, and the were watched and waited for the cloud of dust to clear.

ohhhh im sorry i'll remember that next time  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:22 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
SilentFox21993

ohhhh im sorry i'll remember that next time

It's all good. I'm just so familliar with Sorana and Jack (they started as comic characters for art class, but I kept it going) that I sometimes just assume everyone else knows that they are shapeshifters.  

SilentFox21993

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 pm
the dust cloud cleared and a'den took note that the two werent attacking him and looked at the were who was now limping towards him so he morphed into a bull with an armored hide and large horns and charged at the limping were as fast as he could  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Ember hadn't noticed the two other shapeshifters before, but he didn't have time to think about that now. The oddball shifter had transformed into a bull, and was now headed towards him. With uncanny speed, Ember jumped to the side.

Ember landed clear of the bull and shifted to his wolf form.  

SilentFox21993

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:56 pm
dante now fully awake and seeing whats happening runs in the oppisite direction  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff