mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 pm
She smiled"Someday,maybe i will. She said to him then checked her pond mirror for any others like him,and looked at the girl,That poor girl"She said"Kain remember when i said more like you will show.Well one has,it's a girl,and her name is rei.She might be relucant to touch you at first but let her, once she knows that you will not die,she will be more open.She said  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks up, "where is she then. Maybe I can make a new start as well," Kain says and goes back to his den with a limp. He gets up stuff packed up and sighs.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

(i miss my heal and space pocket powers)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:46 pm
She looks at the pond"I am unsure,all i can tell is that she is in the streets. turn into your human form and look for her.She said  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:49 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain changes human, "I can't go back into town," he says looking down at the ground and sitting down.

(i miss my heal and space pocket powers)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei saw a group of people she slightly recognized from the school she went to, immediately she turned down the nearest alleyway. She walked faster and pulled the hood farther down over her face, swiftly she crouched behind a dumpster to hopefully avoid herself being seen. Her hands were trembling and her face was full of worry.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:27 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain was quick to move to Detriot to get away from Cody. He sighs when he got to this town. He wasn't sure of anything he but he found a place to stay. He sighs a little happy to be out of Cody but he hoped that no one else went after him because he was different. He headed towards his new school with a hood pulled over his head. He was lost and bumpped into a girl in an alley. She had been facing away from him and he hadn't really been looking up.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei felt something bump her and turned to see what it was, immediately she scrambled to her feet. Clumsily she backed away from scared halfway out of her mind. She didn't utter a word and just stood there looking at him worriedly, she quickly took a glance over her shoulder to see if the group had spotted her from the street.
They noisily past by and she placed her gaze back at the boy, her hands slightly lifting the hood so she could see. Before anything else could have happened she took off toward the streets while putting on winter mittens.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:15 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain blicks and then sighs, "people are already running away from me. Well I got to go fine her. I have no clue where my new school is," Kain says to himself and runs after the girl. "Hey, miss. Do you know where Washington high school is?" Kain shouts chasing after the girl.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

Rei turned her head over her shoulder as she ran across the street. "Ah! Please don't follow me, bad things will happen to you." She says while narrowly avoiding a car as it drove past her at 45 mph. Once across the street she turned right and rushed down the sidewalk in the direction of the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain runs pretty fast and got across the street still trying to follow the girl. He turns right and sees the girl he runs after her. "Please, I have no clue where I am. I just moved here a day ago," Kain cries out and stumbles a bit his leg still hurt. He was wearing sun glasses to hide his black eye. He winces in pain but runs faster to try and get the girl.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei isn't much of a long distance runner and turned her head over her shoulder again. "If you come near me terrible things will happen to you, its not safe!" She wasn't paying any attention to where she was going while speaking in a panic back to the boy. There was a tin garbage can out on the curb for pick up, Rei collided with it and was sent tumbling downward. As she was sent to the ground her hood came up off of her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:37 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain runs up to the girl and quickly grabs her hand with his own pulling her up. He was pantting a little. "Are you ok?" he asks checking for wounds with his eyes. Kain was kind of shocked how pretty the girl was. "Why are you hidding your face?" Kain asks and touchs her face. He wasn't affectted by her powers. "Besides, my life was terrible before I came here with terrible things happening to me," Kain says and takes his sunglasses off to show his black eye.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei was frightened but allowed him to pull her back up to her feet. "Well I," Before she could answer his second question she tensed up and stared at him with wide eyes. "How are you able to do that, you should have died then." She said absolutely dumbfounded, but then she made up a quick conclusion in her head. "Does that mean you're like me?" She asked looking at him carefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:04 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image

"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain's good eye widen, "you're the girl Alliyah was talking about. And yes I'm like you and have my own powers," he says and puts his glasses back on. He smiles and shows his fangs with a grin. "I can turn into a wolf, control blue fire, and summon my mother's sycthe," Kain says with a smile before frowning. "Being able to do all that is what got me kicked out of my old town," Kain says looking down.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Rei gazed at him questionably. "Who's Alliyah, I don't recognize that name?" She asked, relieved that she wasn't the only one anymore. "Trust me, if you stay in this town long enough, you'd want to runaway from it. The scenery is nice at first, but its people are cruel and hard to get along with." Rei spoke sullenly thinking about all of the times people have tried to hit her and end up fading away instead. "Anyway, you wanted to know where the school was, its the one I go to its about five blocks from here." She says while pointing north in the direction of the high school.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff