Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:40 am
A man wearing a gray cloak had been wondering around lost since he had entered the city. He looked up at the sky where an eagle was flying around in circles over a far off area. He sighed as he looked back at his surroundings, pulling his hood up more from where it fell slightly. It was then that he noticed two people running, one obviously chasing the other. He watched them for a moment before slipping a iron bow off his back as they got closer, then lowered the tip of it to the ground to trip the female Bosmer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:48 am
"Oh, but I am getting away!" The Bosmer laughed, looking back at the man as she only picked up pace.
"I'm a Bosmer, fool! Nothing can catch me!" She continued to laugh, before something suddenly hooked her foot, causing her to her fall over. Natural instincts made her arms move out in front of her to catch the fall, and training made her roll across the street before jumping back up on her feet, rather than crashing as desired by the other Bosmer.

"TRY AGAIN, SHORT STUFF!" She laughed back at him, only continuing to run away.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:02 am
'Short stuff...' The Bosmers eye twitched at the comment. Calmly, he slipped the bow back on before bolting after the girl, his hood coming off in the process. He was going to catch her now because of that, not just to help the other man. It didn't take long for him to catch up to the girl...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am
The man looked over at the male Bosmer. He glared at him for a moment before returning his sight to the female Bosmer.
No way in hell was he letting this guy catch her...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:40 am
"What's the matter?" She grinned, looking back at them. "Can't keep up?" She laughed as she was now outside of the city. Once out, she took a sharp turn to the right, going to the city stables. Even with the gate close, she continued to run, grabbing the top of the gate and throwing herself over it while letting a short and sharp whistle.

A black horse sharply jolted it's head at the whistle, coming out of the shed and toward the Bosmer, stomping and moving about nervously, already wanting to run.

The girl grinned taking a few steps forward before slapping her hands on both sides of the horse's rear, pushing down on it and lifting herself up into the air in the saddle.
"So long boys~" She cooed, spurring the horse into a gallop, heading for an opening in the fence.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:34 pm
The man gave a growl before picking up a rock and throwing it as hard as he can at the back of her head...Not hard enough to get her to fall off, but to leave a good mark...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 pm
"Son of a!" She growled, rubbing the back of her as she glared back at the men.
"Fetchers.." She hissed under her breath, as she slipped away..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:22 pm
The Bosmer glared at the girl. He slid to a stop when she entered the stables, pulling his bow out once again. He rolled his eyes at the other man when he threw a rock at the girl. He aimed at one of the horses hind legs before letting go. He wouldn't kill it just hurt it so it couldn't run or startle it.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:02 pm
The sound of flesh being cut rang loudly in the girl's ears, almost as loud as the horse's scream in pain as it fell down on the ground, nearly crushing her as it did.
"Shas!" She screamed, scrambling up from the ground and crawling to leg that had been damaged. It was too hard to examine the wound, as the beast was kicking it's legs as if trying to shake off the arrow. From what she could tell though, there wasn't much blood, meaning no arteries were cut. It could live. But healing would be difficult, if she were lucky enough for it to be possible.
A cold glare then turned to the shooter, one that could even make death shudder.
"Why you..." She growled, as a Guard suddenly ran up behind the men.

"What's going on here?" He growled, glaring at the horse, before glaring down at the male Bosmer.

"The b*****d shot my horse!"

"Sir, you do know that assaulting a person OR their animal is a crime?" He continued to growl and glare. "A crime, mind you, which is punishable by a fine no less than forty gold, or if you prefer a jail sentence for no less than a day?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:25 pm
The man merely returned the girls glare, putting away his bow. "She started it. I was just helping him catch her." He stated, pointing to the man beside him. "Where were you when he was chasing after her, hmm? Not doing your job from the looks of it."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:33 pm
"My job is to stand guard at the city's gates, boy." The Guard growled, glaring at the Bosmer.

"And as for this PUNK," He grunted, jabbing his finger into the back of the second man's head. "Is a wanted criminal for adultery with the Captain's daughter. I've been chasing him all morning and didn't realize he was yet again chasing ANOTHER skirt until YOU shot the horse. But, we're not talking about him right now, or what things you bastards were doing with this woman and why. We're talking about YOU, and assaulting that woman's horse. Now, I'll give you three choices. You can either come calmly and quietly with me to city prison and pay off your fine, or spend a night in jail. Or, you could resist arrest and I put you on the ground, face down in your own blood. What shall it be?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:48 pm
"Well i didn't know that. All i know is that this guy was chasing after her like she stole something from him." He glared back at the guard, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Besides it's not like i killed the thing, it'll heal. She probably deserves it for whatever she did." He grunted before reaching in a pouch that was hanging from his belt. He pulled out two gems and handed him to the guard. "This should pay for the fine if your going to continue fussing about something so stupid. I'm NOT going to any jail just to pay it."

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:57 pm
"It does not matter what she did. I'm looking at your crime. Scum." The Guard growled, before looking down at the gems.

"Normally, I'm not suppose to take such worthless items directly, or even take them to begin with. But you strike me as a new comer, so I'll let you off this time." He grunted.
"And as for you..." He growled, turning to the second man..

"Vaer tia thol... Pai byr mendri..." The woman whispered into the horse's ear, laying down beside it with her head on it's neck, gently stroking it down the neck an shoulder. "Shi tar..." She sighed, as the animal begin to sit still, but still letting out pained whines and soft neighs.

(Vaer tia thol... Pai byr mendri...: Rest my friend... Do not struggle...; Shi tar...: Be calm...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm
"Those aren't worthless, no other towns have had problems with taking them." The man huffed. He looked back at the girl and frowned. "You know it'd help if you took the arrow out, it will ease the pain..."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:45 pm
The man had disappeared from the guard's view, and was directly behind the female Bosmer, looking down at the horse.

He knelt down in front of the horse's wound and touched it as his hand began to glow. As he did so, his other hand slowly began to take the arrow out of the horse's leg.

He was silent as he did it, not stopping what he was doing before what was going on was apparent.
He was healing the wound.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces