View Results

Embarrasing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:00 am
They got good songs.

Captain Mansym
*sneaks in* ninja

well I currently am addicted to Pendelum heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:01 pm
Heylo (: goshh I'm bored. I likkeee the letter black. Only some of the songs though because the rest are annoying.  

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Vice Captain

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Vice Captain

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm
Oh and paramore! Hehe I forgot that  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:08 pm
Ummm are you talking about my profile music.
If its that, I know i need to organize songs more.
And thanks about the black lettering

Embarrasing

Embarrasing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:10 pm
Oh forgot to tell you.

Your a crew member now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:48 pm
The black lettering? Lol no I didn't have time to read everything I just assumed you were talking about music. The letter black is a band hehe.

Yep I got the message(: and then my friend stole my iPod and made me sing. So sorry if I'm kind of insane sounding right now I am like super high off candy. So yeah don't judge me ehe  

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Vice Captain

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Embarrasing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:22 pm
I know how you feel. I just ate like 3 huge bags of redvines.
StarsInTheMidnightSky
The black lettering? Lol no I didn't have time to read everything I just assumed you were talking about music. The letter black is a band hehe.

Yep I got the message(: and then my friend stole my iPod and made me sing. So sorry if I'm kind of insane sounding right now I am like super high off candy. So yeah don't judge me ehe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:30 pm
Hehe yuck. I hate those :p I've been at my friends since tuesday and the healthiest thing we ate was pizza rolls, and both nights I got about 2 hours of sleep. It's finally catching up and making me go insane. I probably won't remember this in the mronong because I already don't remember what I typed first.
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Vice Captain

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Embarrasing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Are you sure your not high.
StarsInTheMidnightSky
Hehe yuck. I hate those :p I've been at my friends since tuesday and the healthiest thing we ate was pizza rolls, and both nights I got about 2 hours of sleep. It's finally catching up and making me go insane. I probably won't remember this in the mronong because I already don't remember what I typed first.
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:26 am
I'm better now. Sorry bout that, I act really insane when I'm with some of my friends. Remind me not to go on the internet next time I hang out at Sherrys. Thats what happens. And I shouldn't have been high, I dont remember anything I did though so I might have been. Who knows?
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Vice Captain

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Embarrasing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:39 am
Lol no prob. You havent seen me in rl. Im a crazy ******** when high off sugar
StarsInTheMidnightSky
I'm better now. Sorry bout that, I act really insane when I'm with some of my friends. Remind me not to go on the internet next time I hang out at Sherrys. Thats what happens. And I shouldn't have been high, I dont remember anything I did though so I might have been. Who knows?
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:01 pm
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are. Oh, that and she was forcing me to watch youtube videos that will make you high. Maybe they worked? All I know is I ate a bag of gummy worms in about 3 minutes.
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky

StarsInTheMidnightSky
Vice Captain

5,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Life_is_misery
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:16 pm
i only eat the sour type
StarsInTheMidnightSky
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are. Oh, that and she was forcing me to watch youtube videos that will make you high. Maybe they worked? All I know is I ate a bag of gummy worms in about 3 minutes.
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky
Embarrasing
StarsInTheMidnightSky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 pm
I love sour gummy worms.

Embarrasing

Life_is_misery
Vice Captain

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:48 pm
i only eat the sour gummies cause for some reason it hurtz to chew the regular onez XD  
Check out our Crew Applications in the Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff