Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Forum Games
The Throne Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:26 am
walks up and back hands the glided one across the face and throws him off

I TAKE THE THRONE  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 am
SilentFox approaches MR HIGH COMMAND and asks him if he can take Lazurkri to the hospital due to fish-related injuries. He looks doubtful, so SilentFox bribes him with cupcakes and a jar of peanut butter, and MR HIGH COMMAND is on his way. SilentFox reclaims the throne, not dissatisfied by the new feel.  

SilentFox21993

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:04 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten claims to be a cancer patient who is dying and her last wish is to sit on the throne for just five minutes, but then when the five minutes is up, she says "Fooled you, sucker! It's mine nao!" and refuses to leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 pm
*Sends in Ninjas to take the throne* MINE  

The Furry Poet

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:19 pm
Hey, Dakota! I'll give you a hand job if you'll let me have the throne! ;P  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:24 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Hey, Dakota! I'll give you a hand job if you'll let me have the throne! ;P
User Image

me too....(mine are better)

User Image

technogeek_99

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:32 pm
Kage comes in and throws Dakota to both Celtic and Technogeek to play with taking the throne for himself.
(I got rid of three in one move, mwahaha)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten leaves Technogeek and Silent Fox *alone* and saunters over to the throne where Kage now sits. Then, with a perfectly innocent look on her face, flashes Kage and makes him go blind. Then while he's staggering around trying to find a first aid kit to clean up his melted eyeballs, she takes the throne. smile  

Celtic zombie-kitten

technogeek_99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image

*Takes a baby hyena and taunts zom-kitty with it*

Zom-kitty wants the baby hyena so she goes off the throne to get it, while i sit my royal a** upon the seat of sitting (aka the throne).

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 pm
*comes back hugging the hyena cub and makes a puppy face at choo*
"Hey, best buddy... my love? Wanna scootch ya bootch and give my fat a** some room to sit beside joo?"
Since I am, in fact, your f** hag, and you just love so doggone much, you cannot resist my begging, and you succumb to my wish and allow me to sit with you on the throne.

DOUBLE RULE! BOOYEAH! whee  

Celtic zombie-kitten

technogeek_99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
*comes back hugging the hyena cub and makes a puppy face at choo*
"Hey, best buddy... my love? Wanna scootch ya bootch and give my fat a** some room to sit beside joo?"
Since I am, in fact, your f** hag, and you just love so doggone much, you cannot resist my begging, and you succumb to my wish and allow me to sit with you on the throne.

DOUBLE RULE! BOOYEAH! whee
User Image

*Scoots over a lil....then scoots a lil more....then bumps zom-kitty off the throne*

<.<....Oops, zom-kitty fell off the throne.....she should be less clumsy. 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm
*Dakota stares at the throe for five minutes and suddenly gets an idea * i shall return *When he comes back he put s a fountain in right in front of the thrown and gives technogeek a gallon of water* =technogeek being really thirsty drinks the water and watches the fountain and then has to go to the bathroom+ *While she go's to the bathroom i sit myself upon the throne and duct tape myself there*  

The Furry Poet

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 pm
Celtic, seeing all the duct tape and indeed having a duct tape fetish, throws herself upon Dakota and begins to gnaw upon the tape, causing him to become freaked out and increasingly uncomfortable. So as soon as her teeth have cut through most of the tape he is free to run away in terror.
After he's gone, Celtic zom-kitty (as my bestie so likes to call me now) decides to use all the different coloured duct tape she carries in her pockets at all times (xD) to re-decorate the throne and make it unrecognizable.
Now I haz it; it'z MEIN!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 pm
Kage comes in the throne room after extensive therapy and Terminator eyes. He locates Celtic zom-kitty on the throne and uses his new bionics to lift her like a roll of toilet paper carry her out the door and drop her outside. "Bad kitty, flashing me blind. You stay outside now." Heading to his throne he eye lazers the duct tape away.

My seat, say what now.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Furry Poet

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 pm
*Still running in terror i bumb the throne and knock it over *oops sorry *sets the trhone back up and since Kage fell out sits in it *TIs MINE NOW GO GET YOUR OWN  
Forum Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff