Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm
Shane sighed, ''This.... Miwata, may I ask you something?'' He asked, with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 pm
"well, don't leaf and cloud hate each other?" asked miwata, she then turned to shane "sure, ask away."  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 pm
There was a sound from nearby bushes as he walked out, he sighed "So here you two are... I was wondering..." he said to Sorcam and Shane, completely ignoring Miwata's presence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 pm
Shane sighed, ''How do you like dying? Slowly and painfully, or quickly, and excitingly?'' He asked, coldly, before turning to Karuda, ''Heeyy, Cugino,'' He said, smiling at him.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 pm
"Shane she annoying you?" he asked with a smile and a very small chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm
Shane sighed, ''Not annoying me... Preventing me, from doing something,'' He said, sighing.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 pm
He turned his attention to the girl "Hey" he said walking over to the girl, ignoring the fact the dog was barking at his heels "My name is Karuda Uchiha" he said with a massive smile "And if you want to get along with me there is one thing you need to know... I don't like people" his false smile faded as he went back to ignoring her existence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 pm
"oh no, i'm so scared!" said miwata "if theres one thing i've learned, it's not strike unless striked. i'm simply here for the chunin exams, i'm not going to fight you."  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 pm
Shane smirked, and his eyes turned into mangekyou form. ''Are you afraid yet?'' He asked, grinning at the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 pm
"nope. i'm really not afraid of anything." said miwata, and she sat down and started playing her flute  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 pm
A waterfall of water would appear between the two Genin and Miwata. "Stop this nonsense!" Sorcam demanded, aggravated. "This is total bullshit, and you all know it." He crossed his arms, angry. "You two will stop this now," he said to Shane and Karuda. "And Miwata, you had best leave, please." His voice held a deadly edge to it that brooked no argument.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:16 pm
He sighed slightly "Cmon we weren't going to hurt her, just play a little..." he muttered, walking back into the bushes and picking up a trunk then walking toward the building, he looked through the waterfall at Miwata.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 pm
"i just need a place to stay, and no one will help me at the dorms. i don't want to fight." miwata explained calmly as she put her flute away and picked up her backpack  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 pm
Shane frowned, ''Sorry, Sorcam... it's just.. I... I wanted to tell you something, but then everyone came, and.... I'm sorry,'' He said, sadly.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:18 pm
Kale was moving threw the land when his sharingan picked up a Family Chakra. He ran towards the House and stopped outside the Premises. He walked to the door and knocked lightly. "Hello?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff