Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Skit`

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:47 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:38 pm
uh... dip you think you can make that a little smaller... i hate streching the page... hey! thats another rule we need to ad.  

blak flame
Captain

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:39 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:10 pm
blak flame
uh... dip you think you can make that a little smaller... i hate streching the page... hey! thats another rule we need to ad.

did you add it? I will go make it smaller.  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

demon_lover69

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:22 pm
It's good to be friends with dip!! X3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:25 pm
demon_lover69

hahahaha. mebbe. not when I am having this much fun with editing peoples posts. hehe.  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

demon_lover69

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:30 pm
dipkitty_dumbdog
demon_lover69

hahahaha. mebbe. not when I am having this much fun with editing peoples posts. hehe.
*fears dip and her editing happiness*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:30 pm
demon_lover69
dipkitty_dumbdog
demon_lover69

*fears dip and her editing happiness*

lol, it isnt that bad. anyways, most people will be able to tell that I edited theirs, because I so far always write shh.  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

ChestyMorgan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:16 pm
I am....Chesty Morgan. Obviously that isnt my real name.
Im....a girl. I like...stuff. And well... the advice i can give to people is that........
ITS GOINA RAIN!
(He he...JoeJoeBob!)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:40 pm
sup i'm zenofex and i was just invited to this guild....i don't know why but hey, i'm cool with it. you can just call me zeno sweatdrop umm....i don't have much of a personality  

Zenofex

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:49 pm
Zenofex
sup i'm zenofex and i was just invited to this guild....i don't know why but hey, i'm cool with it. you can just call me zeno sweatdrop umm....i don't have much of a personality

woot woot! lol, welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:49 pm
Allo, my name is BlackofRose. I'm not telling you my gender, because I really don't know which gender I should be in. Let's just say my physical body, and my mind, don't match.

As for age, I'm almost a quarter of a century (25). Got invited by Blak Flame and decided, why not join? Boredom hits, and this looks to be a nice place to rant.

Things you need to know? I like to RP, read, write, draw, be insane, cosplay, watch anime, read manga... yeah, it goes on. Oh and play video games!

Things I don't like are idiots. And those annoying people who troll about to piss one off (trolls razz ). They annoy me.

Um...that's it I guess ^_^

-BlackofRose  

BlackofRose

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:33 pm
BlackofRose
Allo, my name is BlackofRose. I'm not telling you my gender, because I really don't know which gender I should be in. Let's just say my physical body, and my mind, don't match.

As for age, I'm almost a quarter of a century (25). Got invited by Blak Flame and decided, why not join? Boredom hits, and this looks to be a nice place to rant.

Things you need to know? I like to RP, read, write, draw, be insane, cosplay, watch anime, read manga... yeah, it goes on. Oh and play video games!

Things I don't like are idiots. And those annoying people who troll about to piss one off (trolls razz ). They annoy me.

Um...that's it I guess ^_^

-BlackofRose
welcome! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:45 pm
Name: my dog ate my sanity / Melissa

Will reply to: both of the above, Sanity, Mel, Yo Psycho, or even sometimes

Coke-whore (and by Coke I mean Coca-Cola ... heart )

Eyes: Pale sea green with bits of gray

Hair: Dyed dark red

Likes: Pina Coladas (sp?) and getting caught in the rain ... well ... not Pina Coladas (howdoyouspellit crying ) but I do enjoy the rain ... especially if there are puddles ... and I'm with someone I can splash!!! But yah COCA-COLA heart heart ... also ... um ... things ... I can never think so the Pina etc. is my usual answer XP

Dislikes: Spiders ... *shudder* ... and once again ... things ...

If you wanna know more ask me ... and if you wanna see a few examples of my randomness look in my journal.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:49 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Name: my dog ate my sanity / Melissa

Will reply to: both of the above, Sanity, Mel, Yo Psycho, or even sometimes

Coke-whore (and by Coke I mean Coca-Cola ... heart )

Eyes: Pale sea green with bits of gray

Hair: Dyed dark red

Likes: Pina Coladas (sp?) and getting caught in the rain ... well ... not Pina Coladas (howdoyouspellit crying ) but I do enjoy the rain ... especially if there are puddles ... and I'm with someone I can splash!!! But yah COCA-COLA heart heart ... also ... um ... things ... I can never think so the Pina etc. is my usual answer XP

Dislikes: Spiders ... *shudder* ... and once again ... things ...

If you wanna know more ask me ... and if you wanna see a few examples of my randomness look in my journal.
hiya sanity  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces