Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Rage Quit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:20 pm
A Killa Can
I never rage quit not until i have won against the people i am versing lol

assh*le  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm
anyway

i rage quit when I'm pissed off

and you know what, it really pisses me off, whenever i prestige, because wheneveri prestige i play with more, hackers, campers, lucky a** mother f*ckers, and worst of all, what i get are the freaking noobs!

it also pisses me off when i join a game4 minutes in, and theres a team losing and they have a bunch of killstreaks and don't use them to win,

and what really pisses me off, is when there are racist little boys playing that keep calling people stupid s**t, i quit when people are acting stupid.  

pure seyelance

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:56 pm
most noobs r awesome i mean how do we get our kills XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:32 am
Umm Guys, There's A Difference Between NOOB Tubers and Normal Tubers... Ummm I Never Rage Quit Unless I See Like A SHITLOAD Of Air Support On The Other Team... I Just Want The Match Bonus.... That's All..... smile  

Dunderhero

Talisman1234

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:10 am
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11
It kinda pisses me off when I enter a free for all match and someone already has freaking 29 kills already and wins!!
What the HELL is this.
I wish the creators of Call of duty would change that sometime in their lifetime. scream

Well of for 360 and ps3 they dont get to choose servers which kinda suks but in pc i heard u get to choose.

as a pc user myself you actually don't get the choice it is done the exact same way for all game types as the xbox and ps3. They did a direct port from the 360 version to put it out for pc, without even holding it up to put dedicated servers up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 am
Exotic Player IV
most noobs r awesome i mean how do we get our kills XD
lol  

10_Shred_10

BadgersRule89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:20 pm
i dont rage quit. i normally just get bored from scoring too high. this is true, if u want proof just look me up on the playstation network and watch me play. its insane.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:33 am
Never have rage quit before never wanted to I'm always set on getting revenge no matter how much I Die. Although the little 13 year olds that act better but arent get on my last nerve. : /  

Cake_Flavored_Cat

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 am
I rage quit whenever I have a good match then play shitty because my seat is getting uncomfortable then I just exit and play something simple.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 am
I've posted on this forumn before. lol
But yeah.. I like never rage quit lol
I just say what the hell man, finish out the game, then switch up my classes to my advantage. For example: today someone was using his P90 against my Scar-H and you all should know this, the P90 basically owns the scar at close ranges.

So the next game I switched up my class and used his own gun(P90) against him, destroyed him, and basically won the whole match. Proves that I am much more better with the gun then he is by using my in game reflexes and some common sense.  

Treythebest_11

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 am
I only rage quit when there are hackers that can see through the walls and all that stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:59 pm
I remember COD4 when dedicated servers still existed and i would play on some private servers that ban grenade launchers and anything else that in overuse becomes retarded. And also some servers were crazy with team deathmatches with 50 players on it. That's was great.... but anyway i digress.

I don't think I've ever really rage quit before but i have gotten pissed. Until recently when i adopted the "That's modern warfare" quote. If i get put into a game that is just about to finish i say: "That's IWNet" and then i go to the lobby and pray that the host or too many people don't leave. Otherwise the lobby closes and all that waiting for a game was for nothing.

But yes, noob tubers, campers, cheaters, etc: "That's Modern warfare" and i keep playing. Trust me, i run into cheaters almost every game.

This post was brought to you by steam web browser.  

Fujistu

Jouju

Dapper Codger

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm
Dude658
I rage quit if I get noob tubed a lot, come in a game its pretty much over, or there is a ******** load of air support up on the other team, or if there are hackers or over all I feel like there is bull s**t D:< . And when I get pissed the ******** off. Its really funny then your host . twisted

. _ . You have issues.
Seek medical help.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:23 pm
Wow y do ppl say they dont rage quit? I mean seriously u can realy handle dying alot from hakers and noobtubers with danger close and one man amy. Or lose against boosters. ITs llike u havent played all the game objectives except TDm or ffa.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cake_Flavored_Cat

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150