Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
The White Lotus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image
The "Pure Flame Bender"
Alexindera "Alex" Seraphinus

Alex heard a knocking on Akio's door from her room. She, rubbing her eyes softly, slowly cracked the door a bit, peeking outside...

She saw the figure of a man, probably a firebender, that she didn't recognize. 'This doesn't look good...'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image((... I'm just going to lie through my teeth and say that I've been here the whole time.))

Kaito was still reading by lantern light when someone knocked on his door. Standing, he placed his cloak over his shoulders as he opened the door. His his was gingerly placed by the sword on his belt in case anything were to happen.  

Captain Kilos

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:15 am
Miles turned around towards the creeking of the door. He smiled a smug smile beofre walking to the door and shuting it hard. He slid out one of the knives he had and put it in the door so that it couldn't open.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 am
Zero returned from his knowledge desiring trance, awaken from the knocking of doors. "Who would be knocking on doors at this hour?" He slowly creaked his door open, spying the red-haired figure as he stuck his knife into a door. "Red hair? That's new." He quickly closed his door before the large man could notice. "What's with that shield on his back?"  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:32 am
As the man closed the door, Alex gasped. 'What the- ?'

Alex tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. 'Crap... This isn't good at all...'

---

Aedre had heard the knocking as well, and became extremely suspicious. He stood near the door, ice claws in his left hand as he stood, his right hand at the doorknob, ready to open the door when necessary, as he listened in on all the sounds outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 am
Miles laughed loudly as he heard the girl gasp. Such fun it was to torment citizens. Even if they were firebenders. He could obviously tell the girl was a fire bender. He smirked as he slid the claymore sword out of the sheath. "Wakey wakey Prince." He laughed again. He grabbed the Prince, hitting his jaw from underneath before knocking him out. "Buh bye-" He was cut off as a pain in his neck emerged. Everything went black as he slid to the floor. Rayne sighed, dragging both Aiko and the man into the room. She moved over towards Alex's door, sliding the knife out from the lock. "Little help would be nice." She huffed slightly as she dragged the man, his weight escalated by the fact that he was knocked out and from his armor.  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 am
Aedre actually came out first, taking a good look at the man. "Is he another assassin after Akio? Geez, you've gotta be kidding me..."

He got down to help Rayne as Alex got out of her room.

Alex looked, slightly shocked yet calm as Rayne and Aedre dragged the man. She went over to the unconscious Akio and sighed. "He's lucky not to be dead, at the least..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:49 am
User Image
~ Dai Li Agents ~

Two Dai Li agents walked into The White Lotus, their hands hidden behind their backs and their hats covered their eyes but they scanned the area looking for any problems.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 am
Rayne shrugged, studying the man. "He seems both an assassin and a soilder. Note his big size, though he's all muscle? Most assassins are lithe and skinny. I think we should just hold him at bay first, see what he is doing if he's not an assassin." She huffed one last time before standing up after draggin the man into the room. Rayne looked out the hallway, surprised to see Dai Li agents. Rayne motioned for everybody to close their doors. She shut the door as quiet as possible, posistioning both the man and he Prince onto the beds as if they were sleeping. She stepped to the left side of the door, where it would swing open.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 am
((Crap, first there's the insane Miles, now there's Dai Li agents!!! COME ON! DX I know it sounds messed up, what with Miles being my character but still!))  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:48 am
Kyon yawned as he got up. Opening the door, he frooze as he saw the Dai Li. "Uhhh...Can I help you people?" He yawned again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 pm
((xD lol greatttt Akio got knocked out and I wasn't even there 2 see it x3))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 pm
((Yup yup. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:13 pm
((lol i'm gonna wait a while before i post him waking up xD))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
The Prodigal Waterbender
Aedre "Stream" Cheveyo

A nervous Aedre looked up to see Dai Li agents headin g upstairs to search for trouble. "Quick," he said in a hushed voice, "We gotta hide these unconscious bodies! Now! And make sure no one looks inconspicuous!"

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff