Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Ballad of Yin and Yang OOC & Side-Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue-alien

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:59 pm
Alright here goes:

Recently in the world of Yin, there have been new signs of evolution: "Still" and "Final". On the bottom: it will explain these new evolutions.

The Explanation of “Still” Evolution- Basically, it’s a concept that I created. Once the pokemon reaches its final stage of evolution it can’t evolve any more right? However I want to change that. Instead of not evolving anymore, the pokemon will reach its point where the pokemon goes through changes of his body, but not transforming the pokemon Like, A Charizard growing under wings to increase its speed, or a Blastoise’s cannons having the ability to shoot water anywhere, so it could maybe use the cannons as jetpacks on some sorts, or a Pidgeot growing a second pair of wings under his/her first pair; allowing the Pidgeot to make the move gust even more powerful. This applies to every single pokemon right now (except for missing no. He’s a glitch for god sakes XD) If you guys have any Ideas for “Still” Evolution for more pokemon PM me about them! This will be an RP based upon the people’s Ideas & thoughts about it.

The Explanation of “Final” Evolution: The final Evolution is another concept I’ve created & it’s based upon the pokemon’s moral. Once the pokemon’s heart is judged by the gods, he could be chosen to evolve to what is called, “Final” Form. The “Final” form is a prestigious power that is sought after all the pokemon out there. It gives the chosen pokemon one last evolution that is determined by its “Affinity” he/she follows. There are four main affinities based around these elements: Light, Dark, Gaia, & Hope.

“Light” Pokemon take on the parts of angels, like a Charizard’s wings being replaced with angel wings or a houndoom’s spiked tail could be replaced with a angel’s halo floating on the tail. “Light” only affects pokemon who follow the ways of the good

“Dark” pokemon take on the parts of demons, like a mightyena could have sharper fangs & Claws, or a Gengar having a really dark shade & could disappear into the floor, revealing only his eyes. “Dark” only affects pokemon who have an evil sense in their minds

“Gaia” pokemon take on the parts of the earth itself. Like a Torterra communicating with nature to grow its trees or reshape a barren land, or a seedot transforming into a tree to give birth to his/her children, “Gaia” only affects pokemon who are in the middle of the good & bad.

“Hope” Pokemon is the most prestigious of them all as only a handful could ever get such form. “Hope” pokemon are special because they have allowed the pokemon to transform into humans & live human lives while at the same time, go undercover to look for any suspicious activity, however most of them would say no, so “Hope” pokemon who said no take on parts of the Heroes that are fighting to save their homes. Like a Charizard, donned with a special Armor that could deflect any water attacks, or a Magikarp with the ability to destroy any thing in its path just by staring at it (lol Just kidding, but if you do create a magikarp like that I will kill it on sight, as that power is too godly for a single pokemon to handle.), or a Garchomp being able to use aura attacks. “Hope” Pokemon is determined by the pokemon’s heart, spirit, & will power.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:20 pm
Interesting... I like it though.  

shadowhunter10101

Hygenic Gekko

blue-alien

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 pm
I know right?

well "Still" and "Final" are going to happen later on.

Now waiting on Peri-Sama and Chris.

Yeah I wait for everybody to post before I move the storyline ever so slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:36 pm
Sounds good, one question though. Once they reach the state where they can go final... Can they postpone it 'till whenever they want?  

shadowhunter10101

Hygenic Gekko

blue-alien

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:58 pm
Of course they can, however they can hold it for so long that they can actually see if they can find ways to make the pokemon not worthy so it's not recommended, but they can hold it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:17 pm
Just checking.  

shadowhunter10101

Hygenic Gekko

blue-alien

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:41 pm
@Peri-sama

When's the best time you're on?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 am
gaaaaah i wanna post!!! ive been waiting a fricken week too!!! D;
and too...i help get people here,liven it up..... -_- such little thanks on my hands..  

x_Sweet_Demonic_Dreams_x

shadowhunter10101

Hygenic Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:25 am
I think I know her from somewhere... Not sure where though xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:51 am
hi Shadow o-o'  

x_Sweet_Demonic_Dreams_x

shadowhunter10101

Hygenic Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:59 am
:O She knows my name... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm
XD ummm hello gaia buddies >w<  

x_Sweet_Demonic_Dreams_x

blue-alien

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:34 pm
Hello
S_D_D

So. . .

What do you think of the Concept I came up with:

"Still" & "Final"?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm
-_- does anyone ever read what i posts?
...hi Blue..

>_> i dont know i didnt read it  

x_Sweet_Demonic_Dreams_x

blue-alien

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:57 pm
It's on the top of the page:

The two concepts that I'm going to introduce.

Oh,

And thanks for getting people here

S_D_D 3nodding  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out