Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:30 am
Serina walks up to the people and smiles"Hello,My name is Serina"Se said  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Kayami ends up walking too close into the city and backs up seeing a group of people standing around and talking.
"Stay here, I'll go explore. I'm afraid you can't go here."
Her best friend frowns and snuggles up behind a tree. Kayami changes into her human like form and walks into town, looking around.

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:33 pm
Aki nods and pulls out her sword pointing at the chipped part of the blade. "I came into town to find a blacksmith that could possibly fix the chip in my blade." She states quietly then turns her attention to Serina with a smile. "It's nice to meet you, I am Aki Inu." Aki greets pleasantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 am

Kayami walks right up to Aki, Serina, and Cove.
"Hey.. Do you guys know what town this is? I've been randomly travelling. I'm afraid I don't know where I am."

-SV-ThornOfThieves

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 am
"It's Ler Village, a community that accepts almost anyone, Run by Me Cove Rallis" he does the move arm to show whats behind him thing  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Aki looks toward Cove with a small smile and sheaths her sword once more. "It was nice to meet you, but I am on a tight schedule I must bid thee farewell for now." She stated before bowing slightly and returned to walking the streets in search for a blacksmith.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Name: Ayame
Race: human
Animal: None
ethinicity: White
weapons: ninja stars, twin dessert eagles, katana.
Peace or War: neither
Bio & Personality: Became orphaned at a younge age due to the war. Doesn't favor either side, just does what interests her, which is usually standing up and justifying the innocent who are victom to crimes. A wonderer and a loner, but mostly very random. Travels with a fox companion for protection and company.
User Image
((hope u don't mind if I join! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:13 am

Kayami smiles at Cove.
"Exactly.. what do you mean by anyone? Like perhaps.. my friend.. who's a tiger?"
She laughs a little.

-SV-ThornOfThieves

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:36 am
"Yes Tigers are welcome", he quites down a little bit "try to keep him/her away from the dargons nail pub though, theres know proof, but apparently they eat serve tiger instead of normal items, we're investagating into it right now, and if it proves to be true then we'll kick them out or throw them in jail"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:03 pm
Flair, Ayame's fox companion, was at least a mile ahead of her to map out the area. Ayame followed slowly, noticing the area the fire had been in only minutes before, who had put it out so quickly?  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 pm
you hear the earphone go off in his ear Cove's wings emerged blue wings with black tips, "Sorry I got to go it's my turn for patrol"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:56 pm
Aki sat at the blacksmith's shop for an hour or so before exiting to the forest. It won't be long now, once I get my mission then everything will spin toward the right direction. She thought as she heads for her house in the midst of the trees.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 am
Flair returned to Ayame, jumping into her arms and cuddling against her slowly. Ayame could tell that the area was clear of danged by how Flair was behaving. She rubbed gently between his ears, smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 pm
Cove flew above the trees at break neck speeds nothing seemed wrong right now so he sent out a pack of wolf shadows to scout the area and landed near the well in town, looking at the town he created hidden in the forest  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers