Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woot, gold.
  woot woot.
View Results

E.T.D.O.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:45 pm
XD Ooh, click the link...it's a rainbow of avatars that I made cause I was bored...

CLICK

edit: darn! forgot pink...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:46 pm
lol, thats cool!  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

E.T.D.O.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:49 pm
thanks^^ No crammage on the avatars so it looks nice. The black one looks like a ninja tho ninja

woo...and now I have to color in some lineart I drew...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:56 pm
E.T.D.O.
thanks^^ No crammage on the avatars so it looks nice. The black one looks like a ninja tho ninja

woo...and now I have to color in some lineart I drew...

I just have to save up for another breeding...the other one I already have the gold and stuff, but I need 6k for one with kino...  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

E.T.D.O.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:01 pm
X3 after getting the 8.5k Silly owes me from our breeding, I'd have 17k out of 87k for all breedings. Well, I may need more since I'm getting Rowan to breed with Am's Sando as well as two or three others. He's really attractive to slippers O-o  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:05 pm
E.T.D.O.
X3 after getting the 8.5k Silly owes me from our breeding, I'd have 17k out of 87k for all breedings. Well, I may need more since I'm getting Rowan to breed with Am's Sando as well as two or three others. He's really attractive to slippers O-o

yeah, I had to pay only a little bit for the one Bleu with Holly....and then I am doing Bubbles (2k bunny) with Kino's foxie, Getsuei Nami, they both are really random, interesting breedings. the babies will prolly be cute.  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

E.T.D.O.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:10 pm
X3 Hrm...Rowan's Lineup: Victoria, possibly Bones, and Vyenno Vymm if Djnn gets on, Sando, and Neph. Quite a long line...I really want to bond him, but probably won't until I see which slipper can produce the most interesting babies^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:12 pm
lol, yup.

and what does bonding do again??  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

E.T.D.O.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:16 pm
it lets the slipper only breed with it's bonded partner, but when you breed the OFW, you get guaranteed anthros when the babies grow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:22 pm
E.T.D.O.
it lets the slipper only breed with it's bonded partner, but when you breed the OFW, you get guaranteed anthros when the babies grow.

ah. well, if any of my slippers have really awesome babies with someone, then I will bond them. but then dont they have the same babies every time?  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

E.T.D.O.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:25 pm
not really. Kamiki has done wonders on all the bonded slipper offsprings. After a while, they may start to look similar, but Kamiki has a way to not make them look exactly alike^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:31 pm
E.T.D.O.
not really. Kamiki has done wonders on all the bonded slipper offsprings. After a while, they may start to look similar, but Kamiki has a way to not make them look exactly alike^^

oh, I see. thats cool!  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

E.T.D.O.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:34 pm
O-o It's T-Storming outside...in January! It's supposed to be snow! Oh wait...it stopped as quickly as it started...weird...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:37 pm
E.T.D.O.
O-o It's T-Storming outside...in January! It's supposed to be snow! Oh wait...it stopped as quickly as it started...weird...

weird. it hasnt snowed once this winter..... gonk gonk  

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

E.T.D.O.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:50 pm
-kicks gaia- wouldn't let me respond...

it snowed once before X-Mas, and rained on X-Mas day gonk  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash