Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Hey its my total Nonsense , random thing, hang out. have fun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will change weekly
  here ya go
View Results

`Skit`

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:58 am
Hey, remember what they say: "Don't cry over spilt milk"... That is, unless you're some truck driver who's just crashed his 18-wheeler and spilled 10,000 gallons of Grade A Homogenized Milk all over the highway...... then, I guess it's OK to cry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:04 am
Grandpa having a hard time getting around these days? sweatdrop Moving kind of slow? gonk Well, here's a useful tip idea . Just in case you weren't aware of it, cat boxes CAN be used by humans! eek Yes, that's right. So, might I suggest simply placing a fresh kitty-litter box next to his favorite reclining chair rofl ... You can thank me later. (Also recommended for people who are just plain lazy.) rofl  

`Skit`

-dipkittydumbdog-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:13 pm
complete randomness of random central.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:00 pm
sugar lumps in my ear  

brother-death

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:28 am
You haven't seen true madness untill you've seen Chef Brian of the webcomic Ctrl-Alt-Del. He's where I get most of my long randomnesses ... the rest is pure Sanity ... hehe ... irony ... wait is irony the right word to use there? ... Oh well ... it is now because I say so razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:49 am
Hehe. Another girl in a boy avi. blaugh  

Atarashii Luna

xElectTheDeadx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:43 pm
why do we park in our drive ways and drive in our park ways?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:38 pm
no clue...  

illatU

Greedy Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:16 pm
Why does everybody laugh at the way Yoda talks ... maybe he's just dyslexic!!!... (sp?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:07 pm
alright... alright.. i have to tell some one about this its really bugging me...
ok i go to school at MATANZAS high school in Florida and matanzas means Slaughter in spanish, but thats besides the point, what im getting at is that our school is brand new this year so we only have 700 kids and we all eat lunch at the same time.. annnnnnyyyyyywaaaaazzz.....
i had a pb&j sandwich one day and it looked nasty so i put it in a bag tied it up and threw it at some one, well soon every one at my table was throwin it at eacholther ... by that time the sandwich had came out of the bag and the principal walks over and grabs the sandwich and like smooshis it in his hands right? well he looks at all of us in a strange way O.o and puts the sandwich in his pocket and walks away..... was he just that hungry or what? i dont no but it was strange... domokun  

xElectTheDeadx

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:11 pm
He put it in his pocket o.O .... You're principal is odder than mine ... well mine's not odd... she's just... scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:17 pm
eh  

playboypose

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:24 am
I swear she's like ... one de-evolution away from being a wale ... a constantly PMS-ing whale.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:53 pm
V.E.N.D.ETTA
V.E.N.D.ETTA
V.E.N.D.ETTA
Vendetta's my friend!  

Lonomi

blak flame
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:56 pm
dipkitty_dumbdog
blak flame
dipkitty_dumbdog