Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yuji's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji turned towards the young student with a serious look on his face, "The Cloud Village had a few assasians coem after us, but that man at the gates standing on top of them made them retreat so he was a good person." He said as he seen Serina still sleeping on his couch, I hope she is alright He thought to himself as he looked at the Student with his seki-reigan still activated and his posture stoic and serious.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣
╠This is My Light That Will╬End You╬And Defend My Friends╣

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm
"This is crazy" Keiji said to himself, knowing that there was danger, but he wanted to help but didn't know what to do, he stood there pondering for a few minutes twirling his kunai around his left hand. Looking at the house he can tell this man was a great important's, He looks at the man and the women on the couch, "excuse me sir, who is that?"  

Crudersucker

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 pm
User ImageKaien now calming down rubbed his head as it seemed like everything was moving fast "My first day at the academy then we get attacked"Kaien said giggling to himself as he hated school but was also upset at the fact leaf was being attacked "Well we can't just sit here all day"Kaien said in a calm matter "We have to help".  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji stood in front of the door, "No, you must go to the Underground shelter I have here, by orders of the Hokage himself and that is a very close friend of mine over their which will be in the shelter, I will entrust her life with you as I go back to the village and help the Hokage and see if he needs it." He said as he locked the door and picked up Serina like a groom would a bride and waited for the kids to follow him.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 pm
keiji stops twirling his kunai and puts it back in his pouch, following he man behind him he looks at Kaien, "man i thought the first day of the academy was going to be boring, hope the village is still intact." Keiji waits for Kaien.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm
User ImageKaien sighed at the fact that he had to hide in the shelter like whimp"I hope they destroy the school i hate it"Kaien said making a joke between him and Keiji as he didn't want to offend the unknown man "What are we supposed to do here all day"Kaien said following the man.  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji walked past his dojo all the way to the back looking at the kids and Serina who was in his arms, "Probably a while but don't worry, the shelter is pretty big and it's udnerground and you will be safe their, their is also training gear in their so you won't be completely bored and have food and water so you will be fine, just keep it clean ok?" He said smiling to the kids while approaching the door that was made of unbreakable material and only Yuji's chakra could open and close it, their was a vent that was hidden and no one could see it in the room so people could get air and it was clean air also.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm
He laughs at Kaien comment walks into the room looking at the supplies, " I think we should still help finding more students or something," Keiji grabs a chair and sets it near the door, he sits on it and slouches a little, still looking around the room.  

Crudersucker

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 pm
Serina yawned and rubbed a eye before opening both of them. "Hey Yuji." She noticed she was in his arms and looked att he two academy students then a confused face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji walked in and smiled to Serina, "hey, I wil tell you what's happening when the two academy students are in here." He said looking towards Kaein waiting for him, he then looked towards Keiji, "The Hokage entrusted me to protect you guys by bringing you the a safe haven, which I am I will follow whatever the Hokage tells me." He said while moving hair out of Serina's eyes and smiling to her.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm
User ImageKaien sighed as he wanted to be as much help to the hokage as the unknown man was.Kaien walked in as he still had a smile on his face he then leaned against the wall tossing both of his hands on the top of his head,Kaien then stared at the girl as so far everything has been a surprise and adventure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕

Yuji smiled to the two, "Now, I will leavemy love in your protection ok guys?" He said, he knew that Serina could protect himself but he wanted to give the students a thing to protect, even though no one can enter the shelter except Yuji since you need his chakra to enter it and the door is unbreakable. He then set down Serina and kissed her on the forehead, "I will be back, I need to go report to Hokage-Sama." He said as he quickly closed the door behind him and ran towards the door of his house, he quickly ran back to the shelter and opened it to give the students a scroll, "This was a scroll given to me by my sensei, you can learn the three basic academy jutsu and when you do, you will then be told to do the 3 jutsu at the acadmey when everything is simmered down, I am a genin so I should know, also I have a shelf over their with every element jutsu but I believe it will be better if you were taught by a sensei so don't bother with those ok?" He said as he left the scroll of Academy jutsu on the table in the middle of the room, "And I have training dumbies here and everything so practice your aiming and throwing if you want, as I said I have everything, weights whatever you want." He said as he closed the door behind him and sealed it, he then quickly ran out his houses door and locked it and activated his Seki-Reigan and quickly headed towards the Leaf Village, but before he left the door. He wanted to bring Serina but he was told by the Hokage to bring everyone he could to a safe haven and report back when he did.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Senshuken Ranpu

User Image

╠Champions╬Light╣

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm
[[sorry i went to get some dinner]]
Serina frowned that he didn't tell her what was going on. Standing she wished she was a higher rank to see farther with her byakugan. Turning to look at the two other kids she sat down on the floor to watch them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 pm
User ImageKaien smiled as he seen the boy leave some scrolls this should be easy Kaien said picking up the scroll reading the descriptions of all the justus "This guy ain't bad at all"Kaien thought to himself he then turned to the girl in the room,Kaien smiled at her then turned back to the scrooll "I'm Kaien Hatake"Kaien stated still reading.  

oG Ace

Tycoon

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas