Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Writing contest- Winners in post one! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nice.
  *scribblescribble*
  No!
  You'll just have to try again.
View Results

Orichalcon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:20 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:46 pm
Gracias for entering^^  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:12 pm
;looks around; A bit short on contestants arn't we?

Come on people of the GAU! Get on you're thinking caps and write something! scream

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:18 pm
Sanguvixen
;looks around; A bit short on contestants arn't we?

Come on people of the GAU! Get on you're thinking caps and write something! scream
Do skull caps count? confused  

Orson Welles

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:35 am
Unless anyone wants it to be extended, the last day for entries is still tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:40 pm

iviary

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:28 am
That's fine. I'll leave it open a little longer 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:42 am
[.caustic.]
That's fine. I'll leave it open a little longer 3nodding

Good idea blaugh

Sanguvixen

Satan is my Bitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:53 pm
One day here was a little boy named Arnold Schwarzinager(STFU HIS NAME IS HARD TO SPELL!) He was a cute little boy of about 8. Then one day this little boy found steroids! And the rest is history.... But then in the year 2012 he finds out he has a rare brain tumor and has only 3 weeks left to live. So he tours the world because he is rich like that. As he was going through the middle east he saw some muslims. As he approached the muslims they all pulled out Ak-47's, and shot at him. But luckily because he is Arnold Schwarzinager he dodges all the bullets and beats the living s**t out of the muslims! Then he goes to Tibet and sees a buddhist monk. The buddhist monk then uses mind control and makes Arnold Schwarzinager jump off a cliff. But again because he is Arnold Schwarzinager he learns to fly, flys back to the buddhist monk, beats the living s**t out of him too, and then moves on with his journey. On the 3rd and final week of his life he goes to Egypt. As he is touring around the pyramids he starts to feel his life slowly slipping away because of the brain tumor. But then the pyramid was struck by a nuclear warhead and Arnold and the tour guide died. THE END! YAY!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:19 pm
Satan is my b***h
One day here was a little boy named Arnold Schwarzinager(STFU HIS NAME IS HARD TO SPELL!) He was a cute little boy of about 8. Then one day this little boy found steroids! And the rest is history.... But then in the year 2012 he finds out he has a rare brain tumor and has only 3 weeks left to live. So he tours the world because he is rich like that. As he was going through the middle east he saw some muslims. As he approached the muslims they all pulled out Ak-47's, and shot at him. But luckily because he is Arnold Schwarzinager he dodges all the bullets and beats the living s**t out of the muslims! Then he goes to Tibet and sees a buddhist monk. The buddhist monk then uses mind control and makes Arnold Schwarzinager jump off a cliff. But again because he is Arnold Schwarzinager he learns to fly, flys back to the buddhist monk, beats the living s**t out of him too, and then moves on with his journey. On the 3rd and final week of his life he goes to Egypt. As he is touring around the pyramids he starts to feel his life slowly slipping away because of the brain tumor. But then the pyramid was struck by a nuclear warhead and Arnold and the tour guide died. THE END! YAY!!
You write like an angel! crying  

Orson Welles

iMito

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:56 pm
a picture.
-Mito

a smile.
a thousand words.
a photograph-
slightly grayed with age

Proof.
Insight.
something more-
than just science

my Friend.
my god.
feelings-
not defined

This is about feelings for a friend. The rest is up for interpretation from you guys.

Oh and I know this has nothing to do about atheism, but I couldn't think of a topic that wouldn't have turned out to be an arguement. *sighs* I hate my lack of creativity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:24 pm
[Satan] 2.0
Satan is my b***h
You write like an angel! crying

Doesn't it make baby jesus cry  

Satan is my Bitch

Napoleon_Danneskjold

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:56 am
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:14 am
We'll be closing this soon so we can get the winners^^  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200