AL.F Almayrad Faction (needs members!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 am
Roland tensed when he saw Jet, he taught himself not to trust anyone unless they were on his side and even then he was paranoid. "If you don't mind me asking sir, what side are you on?" He asked, there was a hint of distrust and coldness In his voice.

((Sorry, wanted to edit It.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:30 pm
Sayuri nodded and watched for a moment while Jet took off on his motorcycle. She started walking down the side of the street with one hand on the strap of her gun, the barrel pointing upward. 'It been awhile since we've had a new recruit, hopefully that reassignment doesn't occur.' She thought while beginning to walk briskly before breaking into a run.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:33 am
"Side, My group of man/women power is directly under the contral of the Leader of this fine planet, we are on the side of the people of earth, the alliance if you will, now get in gunner rank roland before I have to court marshell you" he pulls out his badge to prove that he was a memeber of the government sactioned group AL.F.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:41 am
Roland did as told. "Sorry sir." Was all he said, keeping quite as he adjusted his rifle. He relaxed alittle.  

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:27 am
after roland got into the side car Jet sped off back where he came from "Remeber, we were only created for one purpose, Find and Awaken, All the Almarayd that we can"(not all of the crystals are putting out energy, until you awaken them)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:23 am
"Yes sir." He said. "I didn't mean to act that way back there, I'm sort of...paranoid about people I don't know." Roland mumbled.  

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm
"You're off the hook this once" he pulls up to Sayuri "Get out Roland this is your current commanding officer Sayuri"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:54 pm
Roland got out of the sidecar, adjusting his rifle again. He saluted before relaxing abit.  

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 pm
Sayuri paid close attention as Jay arrived with Roland, waving her hand slightly to Roland. "There's no need to salute, I'm pretty passive on the hierarchy stuff." She stated calmly with readjusting her gun strap upon her shoulder. "Are you sticking with us Jay or do you have other matters for now?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 pm
another message comes across his headset "sorry i just got orders to go back to base, and then heres your mission" he sends Sayuri the mission using his computer watch "Go to that location and awaken the crystal with this" he throws here what looks like a battery and jumper cables "connect it to the stone and then press the red button" he then drives off on his cycle heading back to base  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:27 pm
Sayuri caught the strange wire in her hand and nodded to Jet, clicking the side of her head set to read the mission location. "Alright, let's get moving." She states with a sigh to Roland as she begins to walk toward the location with the gps scanner still activated in the headpiece.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:28 pm
Roland nodded and followed. He kept a eye on their surrounds.  

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:31 pm
When Jet got back to base he was surprized the reason he had called him back was to tell him they were getting more funding from a private source and that even if the government gave up on us that we would have an outside source providing pay  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 pm
Sayuri quickly gave Roland a glance out the corner of her eye before returning her gaze forward once more. "So, what possessed you to join the cause?" She asked sincerely trying to spark a conversation.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:24 pm
"My brother, he was killed by those bird like things." He replied. "I joined to get revenge for his death and to help In any way I could."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff