Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Prison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Lady of the World

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:37 pm
"Ugh you're hopeless, alright fine they took it off you so it should be in this room. I'll guard the door while you look for it. You'd better hurry up Toren, my fire bending is not something that should be seen by others. I'll have to use it if there are too many earth benders for my martial arts to handle." Akiza went and stood by the door, she watched carefully for any movement.

ooc|| This post opens the door for the Earth King and the Dai Li to post.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:00 pm
ooc|| Earth King and Dai Li are taking for too long.

Toren located the stolen goods and ran over to Akiza. "Alright Kiza, I found what I was looking for. Lets get outta here before we end up having to fight."

Maharaja of Sex

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
~ Shang - Leader of the Dai Li ~

Shang walked next to the door, "I believe that your under arrest!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm
Akiza didn't want to fight anyone with her bending due to the extreme heat produced by her white flames. She wasn't a killer and although she was capable of killing she disliked doing so. "Shang was it? Why don't you just get out of our way and begone? I would hate to have to show you the folly of your current decision." Akiza entered her fighting stance.

Queen Lady of the World

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

Shang's hands remained behind him, "You know who I am... well then you should know about my reputation for not backing down!" He remained calm as he always did.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 pm
Toren began to get a little nervous, even with his advanced mastery of water bending he himself was uneasy around Akiza's flames. "Akiza maybe I should fight him instead, there's no need to do something you'll regret."

Maharaja of Sex

Queen Lady of the World

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm
Akiza smiled when Shang spoke, his words peaked her interest. "No Toren, I want to fight this one. He seems different from the others in the past." Akiza thrust her right arm forward into a two finger strike, this released a thin stream of white fire toward Shang's chest. The heat would be felt even if he dodged although it would do no physical damage to him if he avoided it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

Shang didn't move but he made a movement with one of his hands, a thick column of earth rose in front of him, dividing the fire around him, not bothered by the hear.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Queen Lady of the World

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:07 pm
"I figured you would do something alone those lines, I'd love to play with you longer but we don't have time to wait for your reinforcements." Akiza thrust her open palm forward releasing a large white fireball toward Shang, in particular it would mainly target his upper body. Akiza then began making bizarre intricate movements, soon a crackling sound would be heard.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

Shang made another movement with his hand and created a large thick wall in front of him. It blocked the Fireball and he saw the fire spread out from the sides of the wall, "I don't have any reinforcements coming to aid me... I don't need any assistance." He then made a kicking like motion with his foot, 5 cubes shot out of the wall towards Akiza.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Queen Lady of the World

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:27 pm
As the five squares moved in Akiza released five quick jolts of lightning into them. Tis would cause them to break and possible even burn away a bit. "Hwwrroaahhh!" This war cry would be the result of releasing a large slow moving ball of lightning toward Shang. The ball lightning would cover the entire corridor making it impassible by a human being, still it moved so slow that it may as well have stood still. "Alright Toren, he can't catch is now so lets get out of here. He wasn't lying about reinforcements, he's not that kind of guy. We need to hurry, that ball of lightning damaged my innards a bit. Once we're outside you can heal me."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:32 pm
"Gotcha," Toren said as he began to run through the prison gathering water from the air. "You know what we'll need to do right Akiza? We have to knock out one of these walls, there that one in front of us has a window showing the sky, lets get out of here through that wall."

Maharaja of Sex

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 pm
User Image

Shang saw the lightning but then he sank under ground, the opening sealed behind him. The ground between Akiza and Toren opened, Shang rose between them, "So you used a move like that even though it damaged your innards?" He looked at Toren, "You can't escape..."

(Sorry... I miss read your last post.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 pm
"Damn I can't do this without Akiza." Toren stopped and turned, he unsheathed his Jian sword and began to bend the water he gathered by channeling his chi through the blade. This means that the water he was bending would now have the properties of a blade. Thanks to the bending he was in control of the water sharpness and durability. Toren began a sword form of various graceful attacks and the water would follow. The razor sharp blades of water danced around Shang moving closer and closer on all sides.

Maharaja of Sex

Queen Lady of the World

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:52 pm
Akiza hadn't stopped running, when the earth spit she jumped across high over Shang's head. She used fire bending to propel herself the rest of the way across. "I can't believe I didn't consider him sinking into the ground...what an amateur mistake." She landed behind Toren and released a huge blast of white fire from her open palms right at the wall behind Toren.

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff