Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 1: The Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:08 am
Tensuos smirk was washed away, "You may be better with weapons, but Taijutsu is the thing I love." Tensuo had bent backwards into a bridge and kicked his legs up, he now stood with his arms supporting him. He raised one arms and let the other one support him completely, "I love to show off my flexibility."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:28 pm
Rahenno appeared in a burst of darkness, almost as if he came from a void. "Sorry I'm late haha You two may start when ever your ready." He said with a smile. "BEGIN!!!"

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:26 pm
"Sure, whatever, show-off."
If his eyes had not been blindfolded, Quan would be rolling his eyes at Tensuo's little show. He spun his halberd above his head in a full circle, before slamming the blade down hard against the ground. A small earthquake shook through the entire area, probably unbalancing Tensuo as he was doing a one-handed handstand right now.
"As for me, I love to show off my strength."

((Btw I'll be gone for the rest of today and tmr, so I probably won't post for some time.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:47 am
Once Tensuo felt the quake, he fell right on his back.
"Such a dirty trick...."
Suo had ran right towards Quan with his katana in his hands. Like always, he would use techniques that saved him chakra but got the job done. Black tar began to ooze out of his mouth, once he was able to control the tar, it began to twist around as if it were Suos tongue. The Tar whip had shot right at Quan, attempting to incarcerate him.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:04 am
"Wanting to make this a short fight, I see."
Quan muttered as Tensuo dashed towards him, a whip of tar twisting around as though it was his tongue. As the tar whip shot at Quan, he ducked down to avoid it. At the same time, his tonfa lit up with flames as he swung it towards the tar whip. The tar whip would wrap around Quan's flaming tonfa, and since tar was flammable, the flames would reach Tensuo in no time, hopefully burning him alive from inside out. Not letting him have any means of escape, the moment the whip wrapped around his tonfa Quan pulled Tensuo towards himself, while his halberd was ready to cleave Tensuo in half.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 am
Tensuo smirked, this boy was smart, but he was smarter. At that moment, he spun on the spot, his chakra was revolving around him. It caused the tar to be cut off just in time. "I almost forgot that you had Katon." Quan would soon realize that the tar was just as sticky as it was flammable. Tensuo began to charge up a bright light in his hands, When he put his fist up and towards Quan he yelled out: "Maximum Cannon!" A bright beam of light shot at Quan, although he would probably be too busy with the sticky flamming tar that would begin to make his tonfas increasingly hot. Too hot to carry in fact. If he could separate the boy from his weapons, then he would win this match easily.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:21 am
((I won't be here today or tomorrow, so this might be a very long fight >.< Sorry!))

"Very smart, my friend."
Quan said as he gripped his rapidly heating up tonfa harder. It won't be long until it would be too hot for him to hold. This opponent was smart, definitely smarter than all the other (very few) people he had fought with before. The tonfa was by now much heavier than before, not to mention the flames were even fiercer with the flammable tar. As the bright beam of light headed towards him, Quan spun on one foot and with all the strength he could muster, he hurled his tonfa towards the oncoming beam of light. The beam of light collided and was stopped by the flying, flaming tonfa, probably resulting in a huge explosion right in between the two boys. In the meantime, Quan took out his Spiked Flail, an ordinary weapon that was the same quality as every other ninja weapon, and not "special" like his tonfas, nunchucks and halberd.

Throwing Crush
Rank C
Using the same technique as Crushing Force, the user will wrap chakra around their arm, and then throw the Tonfa. The force that it is thrown at propels it forward, slamming against a person or object. If it hits a person and it is not blocked, it breaks bones. If it hits an object that is not made of metal, it breaks. Sine the move can crack boulders, it's only natural that it can break bones.

((Yes, I have a thing for giant explosions XD))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 am
[lol, Its Okay.]
Suo grunted, My Maximum Cannon is a useful Technique.... But yet, you found a way to avoid it." He smirked as he did handsigns. "Bunshin!" One Clone shot at Quan, he attempted a kick at the boys face. Tensuo, on the other hand, had jumped up and landed a few yards behind Quan. Suo had charged chakra in his foot and let it go, his leg spun and the wind around him began to spin. "Rotating Senpuu!" As he spun with his leg, Tensuo had fused Rotation along with Konoha Senpuu. It was a risky attack but it shielded him from weapons.

Rotating Senpuu
For this technique to be accessible, the user must be a hyuuga or have the byakugan. The user will first start with Konoha Senpuu, then he will add Rotation to block him from Projectiles and punches.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm
((Sorry Hiro, I probably won't be able to go on for another day. I don't want to drag on this fight and prolong the exams and hence the results, so I'm willing to hand the victory over to you. I'll just wait for the next Jounin exams crying ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:39 pm
[Its okay, really. I can just go on with the grading until our match is finished. I don't want you to be the one that drops out.]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:26 am
((Sorry Hiro...and thanks blaugh
Been really busy these few days, horse riding competition, so yep))

Quan raised his hand to grab the clone's kicking leg, at the same time ducking to avoid the kick. He squeezed as hard as he could as he grabbed the clone - enough to shatter the bones of a normal person. (If you think that's a bit of an auto-hit, let me know and I'll edit.)

The real Tensuo had begun a defensive attack, and Quan knew that it would be a waste of chakra and strength to try and penetrate that barrier. Instead, he planned to time his own attack so it would strike just as Tensuo's Rotating Senpuu dies down. He formed a few quick handseals, and instantly his three dogs transformed into clones of him - Beast Man Clone. Together, him and his dogs spun rapidly and began to head towards Tensuo from four different directions, hoping to hit just as Tensuo's barrier dies down - Gatsuuga (2 of them, 3 dogs + Quan). When one's defense ends, there would be a brief second when they would be open to attack, and Quan aimed to strike at that precise milisecond.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 am
[It's okay, I haven't even really been getting on for like the past four days.]

Tensuo chuckled, the Clone had just gone through Quan seeing as how it was just an illusion. Once Tensuo's move had died out, he saw Quan shooting towards him. He landed on the ground and focused chakra in his hands, the famous Six palms strike was special to his clan. [Rush of Six Palms - Rank C ] Both of his hands were shot at the two gatsuugas. They would not stop them, but it would lessen the damage done to him.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:21 am
((Tensuo was Hyuuga? I didn't know that O_o I must be really blind...))

Tensuo's defense may have been strong, but unfortunately as a human being, he was still born with two arms and not four. When he shot each of his arms in two directions, it would only be possible for him to stop two Tsuugas, and another two would still hit him head-on. These attacks were strong enough to break concrete, and human flesh would be nothing compared to their claws.

((Sorry, but really there's nothing much I can do.))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:58 pm
[Nah, that was Hakemoto Clan Move.]

It was right at the time that he had gotten hit, that he activated his Clans' Seal of Six Stages. Instantly, the mark began to spread all over his body, creating a hook like pattern on his skin. He could not feel pain at all for a short amount of time. The Chakra that was once sealed came back to him along with 30% more, it boosted his chakra reserve to a high one. Since he did not feel pain, he charged up chakra in his hands once more and struck at the thing clawing at him twice [both hands]. "I hate dogs, they need to be put down."

Seal of Six Stages - Rank S
This seal is a Seal Placed on the Belly of Each monk. Once it speads, many may mistake it for a cursemark. It allows For a Rush of Chakra the reason its impossible to seal a demon or for the shinobi's to be born with Angels is because this Seal seal's up to 30% of the Monks chakra. Once this Seal is released there Speed is Slightly increased Like opening the First gate. His strength is boosted and you may shatter the bones of the Kaguya and shatter the ice of a hyouton. Pain is disbanded for a time period [5 post]. But also Allows for 30% more Chakra Boosting the monk to a High chakra reserve. Can only be used once per every three battles and last for only 10 post.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Chen Quanxxxx Kumogakurexxxx Chuuninxxxx Hachibi Jinchuuriki

User Image

▶▶xxSileиce is goldeи, рaтieиce is a viятue... вцяиiпg ғieяcely, цитil oиe succuмвs.xx◀◀

User Image

((Oh the clan with different states? Sorry I can never remember the names >.< ))

The tunnelling "fangs" struck at Tensuo with their claws, not really caring whether or not their attacks would hit. The four Quans landed in four different directions of Tensuo, three of which transformed back into tiger striped dogs. Quan now stood in front of Tensuo, a large bleeding wound that started on his shoulder and spreading to his chest. It was big, but not too deep since he was spinning when he was struck.
"Very nice, I see you have your own little power-up secret."
Quan said as he formed a set of handseals, and instantly he merged with Akatora. At the same time, Kurotora merged with Chutora, and in the next instant two giant double headed wolves could be seen snarling at Tensuo - Beast Man Combo Transformation - Double Headed Wolf. Both of them snarled and spun, much more rapidly than before, two destructive, drilling "fangs" heading towards Tensuo - Garouga (2 of them). When Tensuo had hit Quan, he had stained his own hand with Quan's blood, and the two double headed wolves were using the potent smell of Quan's own blood to their own advantage.

Garouga (2 of these)
B rank
After Akamaru uses Dynamic Marking to mark a target, both he and Kiba use Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf to become a large, two-headed wolf. The two then perform a much more powerful Dual Piercing Fang attack. Like the lesser version, they spin rapidly to attack their target. Unlike the previous version, however, they move so rapidly that they can't see where they're going, hence the reason for the earlier Dynamic Marking, which allows them to track their opponents via the distinctive scent.

This attack is powerful enough to cut a person in two, and even dent a Rashōmon gate. Even if the attack misses, its speed is so great that the surrounding air can slice like a blade.

User Image
AkatoraXXXXKurotoraXXXXChutora

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas