Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 5: The Sand Dunes! Victor: Kairi Ushio! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:23 pm
User ImageKairiUshio
Chuunin l Mist l Hyoton l Weapons Master l
I am the Blue Lotus...the Bloom of the Mist

Kairi was suddenly overwhelmed as something fierce got into her eyes. She couldn't help but blink and rub them, and before she knew it, the mud weights have made their mark. She was completely trapped by it, and to make matters worse, a giant dragon was now shooting cannon balls of mud at her. She didn't have enough time to react, and now she was hit hard by one of the mud balls. Slamming against her chest, Kairi cringed as she was tossed back unto the sand.

Now she was completely pissed off. Mostly at herself for the fact that she allowed herself to get hit, simply because she got something in her eye. As she rose to her feet, she unsheathed her sword, the temperature dropping severely, now at 40 degrees and dropping further. As she rose up, Ville would see that she was actually moving quite efficiently, despite the mud weights. Unfortunately for him, the weights were only 100 pounds more than what she was used to, due to the very first stage of the Mugen Ittoryu. Without performing a single seal or incantation, a thick mist began covering the entire field. Soon enough Kairi dissapeared inside of it. It was because of her eyes that she was hit...so now she was going to hit him because he wouldn't see anything at all...just mist.

Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
Description: A highly effective cover technique which blankets an area in a thick mist, confusing the senses of the enemy. Unless the user is trained to fight without the use of his vision, or has learned the technique to see through the mist, this doesn't not provide a significant combat advantage. The mist swirls about, confusing vision and distorting sound. Visibility is cut down to three feet. The mist lasts for 3 posts, plus an additional post for every 10 points in Reserves the user has. It is important to note that this mist is non-natural, and obstructs the view of even those using low level techniques (stage 3 or lower) to attempt to see through it.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:32 pm
Ville started to blink fast. The salt got into his eyes. "Damnit." He said as he rubbed them. THen once he finished, the mist appears. He knew this justu. He watched Yun perform it once. "Doton: Karyoku Busnshin no Justu." He whispered softly. Soon enough a Volcanic Earth Clone appeared. Then he did handsigns once more and went under the ground. He was just going to wait.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:43 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi watched as the real Ville went under ground. Despite her being able to move about normally, she wouldn't be able to access her full speed. And with him underground, he could grab at her at any moment. Well, now would be a good time to do it, Kairi thought as the temperature in the area now dropped to 15 degrees. Snow began to fall as Kairi removed one of her scrolls from her back hip. Sheathing her blade quickly, Kairi forced the scroll open as she activated the 6th stage of the Infinite One. Suddenly, hundreds of swords exploded out of the scroll as they reached a certain point in the sky and then began raining down upon the field. The entire field would be covered by her blades...and not only that, but three of them were heading straight for Ville's clone. With his sight hampered, the blades were sure to hit their mark. Meanwhile, Kairi jumped unto one of the swords that had stabbed itself on the sand and balanced herself on the hilt, just like how she trained in the mountains of Water Country. She was now above ground and if he were to attack from below, she would have time to react.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:58 pm
Ville ducked as he saw the tip of the blade hit the ground. "Oh s**t." He muttered. This told him she was serious. He grabbed a banana from his vest and forced it out of the sand and transformed it into him. Then me had a Earth clone and he pooped out the clone behind him. Each stood ontop of the sword and jumped around on top to confused her where the real Ville was.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:14 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi's mist was still in effect as she could see several Ville's in the field. It was time she got rid of them all and quit playing games. As she hopped down from her sword, Kairi grabbed it and dashed forward, grabbing three more blades in the process. She was moving at 3/4 her normal speed due to the weights. Jumping upwards and landing on another hilt of the sword, Kairi launched four swords straight the Ville's. Two of them was heading towards the bannana transformed Ville, while the other two were heading towards the Earth Clone Ville. They wouldn't even see the blade coming at them until it was three feet from them, and by the speed that she launched them, it would be too late.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:23 pm
Ville watched the swords hit his clones and saw the banan cut in half. He would go after t eat it but the sand...He needed to get rid of this mist but He didn't know how. At the moment, he would lose. But he knew he still had his hearing and that was his main wepaon at the moment. He closed his eyes and listen. Once he blocked out the sounds of the ocean, he found her and headed towards her. He came at a faster speed that he usally did. He ready his palm up to do Shougekishou.

((Hey This move actully need premission from the oppenet to do. Can I use this move and the follow up: Savage Downward Crash. I'll list what they do))

Shougekishou (Rising Impact Palm)
Requirement: None
Description: A palm attack that is directed straight upwards, capable of sending the heavy opponents or objects flying into the air. Once in the air, a follow-up attack is often made. Little to no damage is done with this attack. It is the follow-up that deals the most damage. Permission from the opponent must be given before this is done.

Savage Downward Crash
Description: First using Shougekishou to launch the opponent into the air, the user follows by jumping. At the apex of the jump, the user grabs the opponent, maneuvers the opponent underneath himself, and lands back on the ground with his knees on top of the opponent. This causes incredible amounts of damage to the torso, breaking ribs and damaging inner organs. The consent of the opponent’s owner, of course, must first be given.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:44 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi's eyes widened as Ville headed straight for her. As the palm was on the verge of hitting her, she remembered the pillar Ville had destroyed in order to make her trip and fall. It was shattered to pieces, but the pieces were as big as she was. Without uttering the seals, or speaking the jutsu, Kairi disapeared just as the palm touched her body and in an explosion of smoke, Ville would realize that he just ripped through a boulder Kairi's size.

From behind Ville, Kairi was standing atop of the rubble...and this game was begining to tire her. Without hesitation, Kairi unsheathed her blade, focusing her Hyoton chakra. After this technique, it would all be over. With one fluid motion, Kairi swung downwards, in her mind going over the name of this attack: Demonic Ice Dragon. A large serpent made of hard ice erupted from the tip of Kairi's sword and roared maliciosly...the dragon heading straight for Ville. The dragon had the power of an S rank, and only an S rank jutsu can counter this attack...so unless Ville trained dilligently to know an S rank jutsu, taking on this dragon would be suicidal. Kairi's breathing became heavier as she began to get worn out, using an S rank jutsu at chuunin can take a toll on a person.

(You're allowed to do whatever you want)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:55 pm
Ville'e eyes widen as he relized he was hitting a boulder. He quickly turned and saw her behind him. Then he watched the dragon appears. HE did handsigneds and went intot he ground once more as he thought what to do. HE made his way towards his way to Kairi. He jumped out and did Shougekishou. He jumped off the the ground and followed her. Quickly He grabbed her arm and did two spins in the air. "Banjin Houru!" He yelled as he threw her towards the ground. Once she hit, she would probelly have a broken arm and a fracted skull. "I will become Jonin." He muttered.

((I'll show a bit mercy since this isn't fight to the death. If it was, I would do Savage Downward Crash))

Banjin Houru (Savage Throw)
Description: This technique calls for the user to grab onto the arm or leg of the opponent, and then use his entire body weight to swing his target around in two quick circles. Then, while the victim is still dizzy, the user immediately slams him into the ground to take immense damage to the head and torso. If done correctly, this should be one fluid movement.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:18 pm
TheIceAngelofDarkness
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi's dragon turned around the moment it missed its target. As she spiraled downwards from the sudden attack, Kairi's dragon slammed into her, exploding into her savagely before Kairi's body slammed into the ground. That impact would have probably broken something...but thankfully her dragon saved her. As she stood back up, Ville would see that was now encased in an armor of ice, a dragonic armor of ice that would take a very powerful blow to break. As she looked up, she realized that he was still in the air...and the explosion has now rid her of his weights. Lunging forward at full speeds, Kairi clutched unto her sword and dashed to where he would land, slashing upwards as his body was coming down. Her sharingan was on him, and any sudden moves by him, she would see it as if she was predicting the future.

(Mercy...honey...every fight is a fight to the death, the tide of a battle can turn in a heartbeat...don't show any mercy, because your enemy won't be as kind.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm
Ville saw the sword and was too late to dodged, he got slashed on his chest and he fell to the ground and rolled a bit. He took deep breathes in. His head looked at her and saw that she was saved by the dragon. "One niffy move." He said. He rolled on his stomuch and got up and got back into a stance. HE was at a disavgate and knew it. Plus the wound was wekaning him. And he noticed she was probelly getting there soon. A Justu at that level, Charka would have to be out and then it would be blade on fist.

((Still, I was taught to show mercy when you can. Only in Life or Death, destory. But when you can, show it and the other will show you.))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi jumped back as she felt her eyes itching once more. Placing her patch back on her sharingan, she let the ice spread over her face, now that prevented her from getting anything caught in her eyes again without hampering her sight. With the sharingan put away, she would have to rely on her sword training in order to counter Ville's movements, but with the sword wound, she would be able to keep up. She needed to conserve her chakra, because after that dragon she had wasted much more than she wanted to. Taking a defensive stance, she grabbed two swords next to her and pointed them at Ville.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 pm
Ville foucs and a thin layer of either sand or dust appeared around him. Now I got potection. He thought to himself. He punched the ground again and a earthquake started to happpen. "Doton: Jishin Ken." He said. Once it started. Ville jumped into the air and did a drop kick onto Kairi's shoulder with the hope of breaking it.

Jagged Dust
Requirements: chakra 6
Description: Gathering chakra, the user creates a layer of dust which surrounds himself as a second skin. The chakra manipulates dust so that it becomes denser, and jagged edges appear, similar to rough uncut rocks and jewels. When punching, striking, and kicking there is now the added effect of getting hit with the jagged hard dirt, which can cause shallow wounds and scrapes.

Doton: Jishin Ken (Earth Element: Earthquake Fist)
Description: A good jutsu for creating openings, this one works by the user slamming a fist onto the ground, and using chakra increasing the shock created by the fist to make a small earthquake. The earthquake can't do a lot more than to shake people off their feet, though, and it only affects people within 10 feet of the user.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Raiden watched with mild amusement. Seeing the two chunins at it was exciting for one who hasn't seen a good fight in a long time, this was even better. Kairi showed much knowledge of swordsmenship along with her hyoton skills. The two in combination looked oddly familar.....almost as if he was seeing Zane fight. He was most impressed with her skills....that cut she made on Ville will be hurting alot more. With the reduced temperature to where it would snow would make frostbites and freezing more vurnable due to the open wound. However Ville's last move would save him from easy strikes like that, though how long will it last? The only thing that wasn't wise about using that is he now has dust and debries on the wound, protecting it yes, however it'll get infected from the dust. She has no intention of showing mercy....while he does. This can either play out very good....or extremely bad He thought to himself as he watched the two fight on. Both will be very exhausted at the end of this fight, if not dead  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm
User ImageKairiUshio

Kairi dropped her swords as the ground beneath her quaked violently. Seeing a shadow beneath her, Kairi instantly looked up, seeing Ville crashing down upon her with a drop kick on her shoulder. She got down on one knee from the impact, the attack shattering the ice armor on her shoulder. If it wasn't for the ice armor, she probably would have a completely useless arm right about now...but that didn't mean it still didn't hurt like her. Seeing this as her oppurtinity, Kairi grasped Ville's leg with both her hands, clutching onto it tightly as she fueled her chakra through her hands and unto his leg. Her hands were being cut apart as the jagged hard dirt began cutting at them...but she didn't care. She didn't care wether she lived or die...she didn't care what amount of pain she was in...what she did care about was that she would not shame the Ushio name...she would not shame the Yondaime Mizukage...not like this. As her chakra began fueling through her hands and wide cuts began to appear on her hands, Ville would feel extremely cold...and as he should, his kicking leg was starting to be encased in ice. Kairi was starting at the leg, and soon enough, she would encase Ville in case of ice to finish him off. She will not let go...no matter what Ville tried to do. She will not stop until Ville was a block of ice.

(Tenshi: You know what...Luo said the same thing when he found me XP)

Yelena the Light Reaper

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm
Ville looked down and saw the ice. He had only one Chose. He grabbed her by the head and slamed her head into his other knee. He would keep doing this until she passed out. Not died. PAss out. "I.Will.Not.Lose!" He said.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff