Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Halo:Reach is here, What do you think of it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halo:Reach; You looking forward to it?
  Hell Yeah! Bring on the Covenant!
  New Halo; not what I was hoping for, but I'll still play it
  Halo: Reach is a fail ( :< Sad face if you pick this)
View Results

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 am
I honestly havent played any Halo games since Halo3! sweatdrop
I'm too addicted to Gears of War!! Anyone excited for Gears 3 to come out?!
((and doesnt comicon happen every year in San Diego?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am
I'll play it, but the fact that they wiped out the Locust ( and presumably the Lambant) by dropping Jacinto on them, only to have them show up AGAIN is a little....odd. Anywho, new Covie vehicle revealed...the Revenant...scary little thing. Like a Wraith tank....only far faster and more agile, plus with room for two besides the driver and a faster firing mortar to boot....seems like the Covenant have a replacement for the Spectre from Halo 2..... oh, and the Rocket 'Hog from Halo CE is back also.... looks cool. cannot wait to blow fools away with it in Multiplayer..... Plus more details on the Falcon transport air vehicle....the fact the DRIVER has no guns to fire in multiplayer is a major downer, but the fact that the side guys get beefy mounted guns is a step in the right direction....  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:14 pm
Well come one, what kind of game would be awesome without a seemingly endless supply of enemies attacking you? They cant say that ALL of the locusts were located in one area. Thats like dropping a bomb on NY and saying all humans have been wiped out wink
Im thinking of getting Halo Reach.. but only if I get this new job.. Applying at gamestop FTW! Although honestly, I never even got a chance to beat Halo3 before it broke..
If any of you want my gamertag, you should send me a PM 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:02 pm
well, some new info out.....and a rather perplexing video too.
Reach ViDoc: A Spartan Will Rise  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 pm
I really wanna try Helo: reach but sadly i dont have a 360 >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm
.....then buy one already.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gingerznapz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 am
Xbox = loooooooove  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 pm
Whelp, Reach is just gonna be the crowning jewel of Halo.

In depth Armor customization; Helmets, belts, shoulders, chest, boots, armor effects, firefight voices.

Adding a Matchmaking towards Campaign and Firefight

Credits system, from action sack, forging, campaign!

Even the Campaign Cutscenes are Tailored. Tailored~ So that how many people are with you, and what their Spartans look like is actually shown!

And finally, the return of the Elites, our most viscous opponent, cause brutes are pushovers.

If you want a discussion, heres a starter. Which of the Spartans we know of/about will appear in the game? By whcih I mean Spartan II's Not the poser Spartan III's we are forced to be..*sulk*  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:20 am
The Chief WILL be in Reach...probably not a big part, but from looking through the various Halo voice acting jobs, it shows Halo:Reach as one of them, so he will show up somewhere in the game...most likely near the end, when the main Covenant fleet arrives over Reach and the Pillar Of Autumn flees.

Also, Spartan III's are not posers, they are simply "Production line" model Spartans, in that they are faster, cheaper, and the UNSC can field more of them than they can of the II's...read Ghosts of Onyx for more info, but the fact that Armor abilities are in the game is a little confusing, as this is set immediately before Halo CE, so... continuity issues?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 am
Atreesha
Xbox = loooooooove

This.

A hundred times this.

Although I am a hardcore nintendo-ist, through no fault of theirs the wii gets no attention because of its interface. Thus! Sexbox.  

Mor Drakka

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:45 am
Halo Reach Live Action Trailor: Deliver Hope, Extended Cut

Remember their sacrifice...Remember Noble Team...

Remember Reach!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:25 am
Yes yes Reach is going to be fun and all.

Halo Reach beta tho was an utter blast of new mechanics. (Although the fragmentation grenades became cheep $20 whores for killing)

I say the jetpacks and the new assassination animations were stunning, along with the new maps and character design.

I suppose my favorite part was the fact you can customize armor to a more detailed extent with colors armor variants and so on compared to having to pick one and be stuck with whatever is on it.

What else....

Hmm. The Elites in the multiplayer we're far superior to Spartans in my opinion. Seeing as they can dodge Nades and regenerate health without a health pack.  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 pm
Yay!!!! A fellow Halo Fan!

Fan boy exuberance aside, I have to say, I agree with most of what you are saying; the Frags were a little overpowered, but I think thats to make up for the Plasma grenades power.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:20 pm
Halo Reach Falls Tonight...what will YOU be doing?  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 pm
Wohoo, hip hip huzzah for Reach..even though i wont get it asap D:I have to make do.

Im kinda sad there arn't other people here,w e could def finitely organize a campaign run in the works *nod*  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff