Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Sanctuary(open for posting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 am
Anaya looks at Johnathan"Hello"She smiles at Suhlora  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:54 pm
Lira finally got out of the house, she was thinking about going to Jerry's grave, but decided to go into a bar she hadn't noticed before. She walked in silently, she walked up to the bar, "house beer please." She asked quietly. she pulled out her book, Howl's Moving Castle, she'd read it hundreds of times.  

ruggaboo

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:17 pm
( I've seen that movie! biggrin )

Lilith looked around at people entering the bar. She didn't really see anyone that looked like she needed to protect Anaya from, so she used her hand to hold her head up on the counter.

Levi got into the room and walked over to his sister. He smiled and sat down next to her, "It's been boring lately."

She just shrugged back to him. "It's been a boring life. You know what I mean."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 pm
Liliana smiled at Anaya, "Thanks." she said and walked back over to the corner booth she had been sitting in. She saw several others enter the bar. She took a sip of her beer as she watched.  

Pheonix of Angels

Muse of Love

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:25 pm
Johnathan nodded to the woman who spoke to him. He sat down on the floor, in the lotus position. It was very comfortable for him. "I be interupting someting?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:43 pm
Margarette nods "Yes Lets hope."

Dan looks and gives every one thier orders on drinks.  

OxXoSapphireOxXo

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:35 pm
Anaya smiles then looks at the siblings"Lilith, Levi I am going about back"SHe always tells them when she went outside.After the one time she didn't and was attacked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:37 pm
( Can't stay on sad Sorry )

Lilith looked at Levi and ran off quickly. She always stayed on the roof to watch her.

Levi stood up and simply walked over to her, "Lead the way."  

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 pm
Anaya nods and went outback to get away mostly. She was tired  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Margarette noticed her dissapperence she went out back "Sorry to bother you Anya but are you okay dearest." She looked at her wondering.  

OxXoSapphireOxXo

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:28 pm
Anaya turns her head to look at Margarette"I am alright, I just needed to get away a while. Being the keeper if this safe haven since the very beginning can be hard on a person"She couldn't do it alone so she hired Margarette and made her the co-owner  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:36 am
Margarette nodded "Yes darling I understand." Margarette hugged Anya "Would you like for me to give you peace deary."  

OxXoSapphireOxXo

Death Guardian Angel

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 am
Lilith eyed Margarette, even if she was the co-owner. She didn't really trust anyone with Anaya. That was just her being too protective. Her eyes traveled to her brother and words whispered out of her mouth, "You have your weapon hidden right?" She saw his head nod and smiled.

Levi dipped his head after nodding to his sister, "What is this peace you offer her Margarette?" He tilted his head after wards and smirked. This what he loved best in being Anaya's body guard, the questioning.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:52 pm
Anaya listens and looks at them then at her"She means to leave me alone. Please Margarette make sure the bar is running well. I am safe out here with my bodyguards..."She wanted to take her one of her many forms but she couldn't. Lilith and Levi has seen her take neko form before but she didn't like showing others not even the siblings  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

OxXoSapphireOxXo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:16 pm
Margarette nodded "Okay Anya I talk to you later." She hissed at Lilth and Levi" I can here you and you couldn't kill me anyways" She walked into the building watching silently she didn't see why people had a problem with her.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff