Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Count's Mansion ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:51 pm
"Vagner. Gray Vagner" Said the Aristocrat whit a litle bow form the head. "You dont need to introduce yourself tought Vincent LeBlanc. I had to do get some information before coming here... and it is not the first time we meet either." He said the last sentence lower and just before drinking some wine making it hard to understand. "It however nice to you to get food to somebody who just sneak into your house and claimed that you where plotting something evil.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:01 pm
The Count chuckled to himself. He's true, he's offering food to someone who did accuse him...He looked up and said,

"Forgive and Forget, that is my motto."

Except for that one memory, which he can't forget...He looks back down at Gray, and sees the maids coming in. They serve Gray some fancy French food, ones that you would see in a top-of-the-line restaurant. Everything is neatly prepared for him, and all of the maids give him a wink as they go back to tidying up the house.

" I hope you enjoy your food, Mr. Vagner...Now then, I don't mean to be rude, but where do you come from?"

The Count took a small sip from his Wine, and placed it back down.

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:15 pm
The Aristrocat looks at his food a litle wondering if he should. He choose that, now that he was here, might as well do it. He took a fork and take a bite in his food. "You should give my compliment to your chef. It is delisious." He took an other bite befor answering his question. "I am from there" He siad pointing to his left. "My house is somewhere in that direction in the middle of the distric. Yours is a litle... way off the others."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:24 pm
The Count nodded as he Gray spoke. Finally, a nice chat with a fellow aristocrat that doesn't end up in how rich they are...

" Hahah..Take your time Mr. Vagner, you're not in a hurry are you?"

He swirls wine a bit..

" Yes...My district is away from the others because, and I'm a bit embarassed to say this, it's too big of a mansion. They couldn't fit it in the Rich Side, so I made it out here...a short ways away from the Rich Side...oh and don't worry, I'll give a compliment to my chef, thank you."

The Count seemed different than earlier on in the discussion. Now he seems more happier, not as dark and cold as he used to be.

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:33 pm
"I am waiting for someone to come to my house right now but if they got there, Mipsy will just call for me. She's my...hum...How can I say this... Adoptive daughter." Yeah, in a way she was. "She's the one that made this litle red baby apeare." He said touching the bottle of wine. "Youre house is the big? I did not notice." Of course, is own house was bigger but since it was half into an other dimention, he could not say it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:59 pm
The Count nods.

" Well yes, this mansion is quite possibly the biggest I've seen around here. All the others are too small for my liking."

He finishes drinking what was left of his glass, and bottle of wine.

" Now then, you said you have an adopted daughter, Mipsy was it? How does she exactly...call you?"

The Count sat there, staring at Gray, waiting for the answer.

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:42 pm
"She usualy call me master. I told her many time to stop calling me that and choose somehting more...conventioanall but she is very stubord." Said Gray just after finishing his plate. "But why do you want to know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:36 pm
" Just out of curiousity I guess..."

The Count paused for awhile...then spoke again after a few seconds have passed.

" Oh my, I'm sorry for asking so many questions....I just wanted to know a bit about the person who came into my house. Afterall, my house is anyone's house...as long as they don't steal or anger me."

The Count laughed a bit.

" So, is there anything you would like to ask me?"

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:39 pm
The aristocrat move his head foward and put his hand. He look toward The count whit a michelanous smile. "Oh? And what tell you that I did not steal anything? Afterall you did founs me lurking in your house."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:43 pm
The Count leans back into his chair, laughing quietly.

" Oh, well that's an easy one, my new found friend. You don't seem like that type of person who WOULD take anything. Besides, what would you take from my humble mansion? More money that I would most likely gain back then next day?"

The Count laughs.

" Oh come on, quit joking me..."  

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:49 pm
"Well, It is true that I dont realy need to take something since I probably already have it." He retuned to his normal stand and poored himself the rest of the wine that was in the bottle. "But Then I return the question to you. What make you belive that I couldn't steal something? Maybe I got all my money by stealing. Or maybe I done it by selling illegal weapons?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:57 pm
The Count sighs and stares at him.

" Well it's quite simple."

Around his eyes, a small glow of pink is shown, as a Pink Eye Symbol appears on his forehead.

" I can see your true intentions..in other words, I can see what type of person you are. With this eye, I can also see when you're lying. This is also how I evaded most of the assassinations on me..."

He stands up.

"You don't seem the criminal type..."

The Count paces around the Dining area.  

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:15 pm
The aristocrat become all serious at this moment. He stare in front of him wher no one was. "Well, Then you most have known that I DO deal in weapon. I have the Jarian as one of my regular. I deal in anything from simple to got magical artifact...Like magical blue stones." He took a drink in his glass before saying the last part.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:18 pm
The Count chuckles as he's pacing around the room, wondering about something.

" Yes, Yes...I was just joking earlier, in hopes to see if you would actually try to keep it a secret."

The Count pauses and points at Gray.

" And YOU my friend...are responsible for giving that young Girl, Siri, the Blue Stone. The One that made her almost as powerful as a whole entire army. This all woud've been easier if you didn't do that you know..'

The Count shook his finger at Gray, as if he was scolding him.

MasterHan

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:28 pm
Still not looking at The Count, Gray continiued talking. "It was her who choose to use it. I mearly gave her a choice. She choose the power. And now think about this. She may have become all powerful and all and complicated things a litle like you said, but if she did not have it, would she had survived up until now? Woud have Iris being able to remade contact whit the rest of ISA? Would that man that have that plain meet them? He was in part responsable of Iris reaparence. I dont know how. I dont know why. I am mearly the one who give her a choice. What she choose and what she did is not my fault. "  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff