Metroid Prime Hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:10 pm
The Eleventh AK
I had no idea it did so poorly. I got it a little bit after it came out and loved it. Great multiplayer, and easily one of the best looking DS games by far.

I'll get you my friend code as soon as I can figure out why my DS isn't connecting to my router. @_@
I have the same problem. The DS only likes to connect to WEP connections. If you have WEP2, it's too "advanced" for your poor little DS. And I'm not sure about other connections, but I don't know if it works with anything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 pm
Orphie
The Eleventh AK
I had no idea it did so poorly. I got it a little bit after it came out and loved it. Great multiplayer, and easily one of the best looking DS games by far.

I'll get you my friend code as soon as I can figure out why my DS isn't connecting to my router. @_@
I have the same problem. The DS only likes to connect to WEP connections. If you have WEP2, it's too "advanced" for your poor little DS. And I'm not sure about other connections, but I don't know if it works with anything else.

I got it working. I had to change the WEP connection to Shared, whatever that means.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:52 pm
THERE ARE ONLY TWO CODES AND THAT'S INCLUDING MINE

HURRY UP GUYS!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm
A.K.
4123-8476-3791
"wucky guh juh faka"  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 pm
why isn't my code in here i am too lazy to find it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 am

I have it too. p: It's in the basement though. I'll get it later. It likes to collect dust for its collection.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:27 pm
I can't imagine getting Hunters for the multiplayer. Sure sure, it's an amazing fps multiplayer. For the DS. Why would I bother when I could play Bad Company 2, or basically anything else instead?

Seriously. Convince me. Also, why isn't this in the main forum?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 pm
Trenn Flashkill
I can't imagine getting Hunters for the multiplayer. Sure sure, it's an amazing fps multiplayer. For the DS. Why would I bother when I could play Bad Company 2, or basically anything else instead?

Probably the same reason people still play Doom I's and Starcraft's and Diablo II's and Warcraft III's multiplayer: fun. Doesn't matter if there's newer games.

I'll delete it in a few days, so it doesn't matter where it is. You can move it if you want though.  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:42 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

Probably the same reason people still play Doom I's and Starcraft's and Diablo II's and Warcraft III's multiplayer: fun. Doesn't matter if there's newer games.

I'll delete it in a few days, so it doesn't matter where it is. You can move it if you want though.

All of those games are still popular because they were near perfections of their genre. Playing Hunters online doesn't look compelling at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:48 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

All of those games are still popular because they were near perfections of their genre. Playing Hunters online doesn't look compelling at all.

So other people can't have fun with the game just because you wouldn't?  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:10 pm
Waynebrizzle

Because that's exactly what I just said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:15 pm
hey trenn

eff YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eff YOU, TRENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:16 pm
It's better when you play with friends.

Plus alt-form combat, the different hunter's you can be and they have added effects when using certain weapons.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:28 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

ok but people still like the game  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:31 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle

ok but people still like the game

I know, I just can't seem to want to play it.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff