Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fur Runner X: The Cyberpunk Rp of the Near Future (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:59 pm
Michael put the silencer on his gun and walked silently down the street. So quite he was like a ghost as he put his hood up to cover his face. Noticing the soldiers round that one fur he threw a smoke bomb down the alley and swiftly dispatched of the men, but did not kill them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 pm
i walk forward and smack him in the side of the face with my rifle butt, while hes on the ground i kick him in the sides a couple of times.  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:06 pm
I grab him by the leg and flipped him on the ground. I then stuck a knife into your leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:07 pm
ignores pain in leg and pulls out pistol and fires it blindly at u  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:09 pm
I avoided the shoots then fired at your arm giving me enough time to make a ran for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:12 pm
gets up and lifts rifle up and fires at u ( calls for support)  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 pm
With a silenced sniper, the guy with me shot the soldiers next to dante but not shoot dante. They were watching the guy fighting him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:17 pm
The bullet grazed me and grunted as I made my escape. Now out of there I asked myself "who the hell was the guy?" I quickly bandaged myself up and threw my jacket hoody in a near by trash can, making sure to close the lid.  

Gravity Sword

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 pm
chases after the new target , blindly firing after him

yells into his radio ( we need a chopper now  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 pm
The guy quickly shot the radio too. "Move! Move!!" Shigiro radioed the other 5 rebels as they all made their way to the company building.  

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Millionaire 200

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:26 pm
turns and sees the two furs running , he decided to run after them and find out what was happening  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 pm
See the chopper I smiled saying "Make my day!" But that did not last long once I saw you chasing after the other rebels. Pulling out my gone I fired a few rounds at the chopper, hitting the the gas tank it exploded. I then ran after that one fur from earlier.  

Gravity Sword

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 pm
hearing the chopper explode i call command and tell them to bring a full platoon over .

keeps running after the rebels  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:34 pm
The one fur was already gone when he was covered by the smoke in the alley. Shigiro's team was running on the roofs of the building. When they saw alot of helicopters and trucks on the way, they alrdy had grenades ready for everything they were running into.  

Ryzen Fenix

Elysian Wolf

10,800 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Millionaire 200

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 pm
"********!" I yelled, I knew I couldn't face them all. I threw another smoke bomb on the ground a got the hell out of there and went around to intercept him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff