demon_lover69

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:23 pm
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
DL sat up quickly, "Wait, kitty!! Where are you going?!" She climbed to her feet and run to the tree, though she saw nothing, "Kitty?"
out of sight she trance formed back to her human shape, holding somthing in her hand " hmm what is this"
A disappointed sigh escaped DL's lips as she leaned against the tree, "No kitty..." Kumori walked silently through the tress follwoing DL's scent, when she picked up the arua of someone or something only yards before her. The luck I have, I was just starting to get hungry...
"huh? what was that" she thought for she senced somthing besides the entertaining girl, she trance formed to the cat shape running back down the tree, sliping onto the DL
DL let out a surprised cry as the cat fell onto her, "Kitty!!! I found you!!" DL laughed as she held the cat tightly. "DL, put that down..." Kumori muttered as she exited the trees, "That's not just a cat."
"ackkk choking" she said loosing control of her shape, trance forming back to her human shape
DL yelped, releasing the cat and ran behind Kumori, "The cat said something!!!" Kumori's cold, emotionless expression remained unchanged, as the she stare at the stranger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:17 am
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
A disappointed sigh escaped DL's lips as she leaned against the tree, "No kitty..." Kumori walked silently through the tress follwoing DL's scent, when she picked up the arua of someone or something only yards before her. The luck I have, I was just starting to get hungry...
"huh? what was that" she thought for she senced somthing besides the entertaining girl, she trance formed to the cat shape running back down the tree, sliping onto the DL
DL let out a surprised cry as the cat fell onto her, "Kitty!!! I found you!!" DL laughed as she held the cat tightly. "DL, put that down..." Kumori muttered as she exited the trees, "That's not just a cat."
"ackkk choking" she said loosing control of her shape, trance forming back to her human shape
DL yelped, releasing the cat and ran behind Kumori, "The cat said something!!!" Kumori's cold, emotionless expression remained unchanged, as the she stare at the stranger.
gosh, you half choked my to death!, well you gought me no what are you going to do with me, i have nothing.  

Fiare La Amato

demon_lover69

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:01 pm
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
shampoos_sis
demon_lover69
gosh, you half choked my to death!, well you gought me no what are you going to do with me, i have nothing.
"Sorry," DL mumbled from behind Kumori. "You lie..." Kumori said calmly her eyes narrowing slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Fiare La Amato

Broken Kawaii the 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:14 pm
Name: Alexaine Cullan
Personality: Usually positive and keeps her emotions to herself when she tries to. She is bi polar and has a bad problem with her split personality.
Appearence sad Recent) A deep black shade covered her hair, the edges curled out showing as if she was wild, but trendy. Her eyes were a golden yellow color, her skin more of a pale ivory then normal. She usually wears an old ragged white stained dress or a black patched up black stained dress. She refuses to wear shoes. If she isn't wearing one of her dresses, she wears her black jeans with a white button up shirt that has short sleeves or a long sleeved shirt that is too big for her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:21 am
Alexaine's eyes fluttered open as she sat up quickly, she looked around for her paranoia. Just another nightmare, she thought again. Her nightmares were of everything, repeating to her, epically the one she hated, the one when her sire was going to kill, except she thought it was real from the feeling of being cut or fed off of at night. She hated it, maybe it was just because her sire had done it so much when she was a newborn that she had begun to gotten use to it back then. She gazed around the abandon house as she sighed. She rose from the dirty bed and began to walk around the house, looking for a boarded up window to check if it was still day.  

Broken Kawaii the 2nd

RPing Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces