Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)
post your Dreams for all to see Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you lucid dream?
  yes, how do i turn it off
  yes, often
  I have before
  No
  No i would rather not
  What is it?
View Results

Sky Opal

Feral Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:46 am
I've had a curious dream recently.. I've even started reading up a little because of it.

I had this dream right after 06 - 06 - 06. In that dream I learned somehow that Jesus was going to be on Earth for a day, but not to bring about the Apocalypse but merely to hold Mass and guide the people. A pranic healing society reserved a condominium unit for that special day, and all attendees were encouraged to rent the units alongside it. I stayed in a room with my aunt and my sister - we slept on sleeping bags even though there were beds available.

The next day we came to the unit early, and Jesus was there - he looked like what popular culture depicted him to be, long hair, benevolent features, white flowing robe. He was pretty nice, and he was going about the room instructing the people setting up how he wanted this or that done. The room was installed with lots of fountain things with continuously flowing water, the sound of them made the room really calm and peaceful.

There was a TV set in the room also, and it was supposedly to entertain the attendees while Jesus was setting up. Some people insisted on turning up the volume irritatingly loud, and I kept turning down the volume because hey, Jesus is there, you should give him some respect. Soon after Jesus started baptizing us, and the first person he baptized was the guy who kept turning up the volume - I was next in line.

When it was my turn, he put his hand on my head and poured a jar of water on it, but the water didn't make me wet, it just gave me a cool and refreshing feeling. Then he hugged me, and told me I was a good follower. I blushed and murmured something in gratitude. He then asked me, didn't I want to be a good lover instead? I looked at him questioningly, but he went on to baptize another person. I don't remember how exactly that dream ended, but I know I never got to talk to him after that.

I find what he said to me as very curious, because I'm not a Christian - I'm a Buddhist. The last dream I've had about Jesus was when I was a born again Christian kid and I was sick, I saw him with lots of fluffy little lambs and he told me to go back because it wasn't my time yet. I'm thinking that that dream had something to do with Gnosticism, a week before I dreamt it I watched NGC's Secret Bible series and was very interested in what it said about that religion, plus a couple of days after having that dream I had a nightmare about someone repeating the name Tertullian over and over again - it was a name I haven't heard before, and I later learned that he was a religious leader and prolific author who actively persecuted Gnosticism. And, when I read up in Wikipedia about Gnosticism, I found that it jived a lot with the symbolism in Tarot cards (I'm a Tarot card reader) and a little with Buddhism's concept of Nirvana..

Sorry that was long. Any feedback on what it may mean? I'd accept that it may have been a result of my overactive imagination, but it also involved things I didn't know previously and I'm starting to think that that dream may be pointing me to another curve in my spiritual path. Thanks so much in advance, and I agree, this is a pretty cool topic ^___^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:03 pm
Aloft Cloudsea

I had this dream right after 06 - 06 - 06. In that dream I learned somehow that Jesus was going to be on Earth for a day, but not to bring about the Apocalypse but merely to hold Mass and guide the people. A pranic healing society reserved a condominium unit for that special day, and all attendees were encouraged to rent the units alongside it. I stayed in a room with my aunt and my sister - we slept on sleeping bags even though there were beds available.

The next day we came to the unit early, and Jesus was there *SNIP*

There was a TV set in the room also, and it was supposedly to entertain the attendees while Jesus was setting up. Some people insisted on turning up the volume irritatingly loud, and I kept turning down the volume because hey, Jesus is there, you should give him some respect. Soon after Jesus started baptizing us, and the first person he baptized was the guy who kept turning up the volume - I was next in line.

When it was my turn, he put his hand on my head and poured a jar of water on it, but the water didn't make me wet, it just gave me a cool and refreshing feeling. Then he hugged me, and told me I was a good follower. I blushed and murmured something in gratitude. He then asked me, didn't I want to be a good lover instead? I looked at him questioningly, but he went on to baptize another person. I don't remember how exactly that dream ended, but I know I never got to talk to him after that.
*SNIP*
.....and I agree, this is a pretty cool topic ^___^

Glad you like it. Now, on to your dream!

I'm liking the symbology of the dream; the water fountains are a sign to me that your subconsious mind is open and on the move, ready to look into new things, to be refreshed. That's why when you were baptized, you didnt' get 'wet', you were refreshed. I'd take it as a sign that you're ready to take another look at Christianity.
I'm not sure about the good follower vs good lover thing, it can mean a lot of different things. As far as I know, and I'm probably wrong, love isn't a big part of the Buddhist faith. Its' a distraction of the worst kind on the path to the divine understanding of the Universe. Its' a veil that will hide your eyes from the truth. However, if you're IN love right now, that might be what's causing this to come up in a dream. Follow your faith or love your bf? That's a tough choice.

Then again, I might be completely off my base, and if so, please disregard. 3nodding

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sky Opal

Feral Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:48 am
Thanks for the response! ^_^ Coincidentally, just the other day I was randomly invited by a Christian missionary to attend Church with her.. she even said that she's going to bring a vehicle of some sort to fetch me here sweatdrop I accepted without even asking what sect she was in.. yeah, that may be a real sign that I'm ready to take another chance with Christianity again. ^_^

As to follower vs. lover thing, that could be right, I do have a boyfriend of mroe than two years right now, but I understood what Jesus said as my being his lover instead of just being his follower... do my personal interpretations count? ^^; It sometimes happens that when someone in my dream says something vague, I remember in that dream that I understood it as meaning one way, and then when I ask other people about what they think of it they choose to interpret what was said another way.

Plus, I don't understand Buddhism as refraining followers from loving their partners... I understand it more in the sense of not being attached to them, so that when they are not around or they have left you you do not feel sorrow or loss - those emotions that can cloud your thinking. It does encourage loving-kindness towards all beings, after all ^_^ It's natural for us to love some people more than others, but we should take the bad part out of having these kinds of relationships with people - take out the missing them part when they're not around, take out the attachment towards them that makes us feel these negative emotions. I believe I've done an OK job with my boyfriend on that part so far and I've taught him that mode of thinking as well; it helped him get rid of his sudden bouts of jealousy and depression when we can't be together. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:58 pm
Well, I am amazed by the fact that so much of you do not usually dream lucid. I envy you.
I lucid-dream most of the time of the people and the quarter I am responisble for. When I told this to my mentor, pappa rouge,when he was still alive, he just smiled and said he just thought about the fact that the people say that some shamans get their powers directly from the land and the people, but I seem to get mine form the Quarter and the community.....

Well, for these instances I do not lucid-dream, I have a good recollection of what had happened.

And, to not disturb the rules of this post, one of my nonlucid dreams.
I walk in the suit, the glasses, the hat and the cane of the baron (The traditional vestment of the hougans of my loa) through my quarter, when Isee a little gathering of children. Eager to see what they are looking for, I look too, only to see that they form a circle with their feet, and in their middle,they have two about 30 centimeter big scorpions, and a little normal-sized kitten. The scorpions were fighting each other in a flurry of blows, while the kitten was rocking backwards and forewards and reciting verses of the bible mixed with edgar allen poe. Shocked and disgusted, I had to watch that at one moment of the fight, the two scorpions stood still, before both of them attacked with their scissor-arm and removed the others head. The children clapped and rejoiced, while the kitten was just asking for ketchup, while it was starting to eat the scorpions.  

Baltazaar

kpelli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:16 pm
I dont know if this helps, but I dont normally dream of the past. I usually have dreams that are to come or make no sense at all. But here goes:

I dreamt one nite that I was in a bedroon (old historical bedroom) looking at a woman,who I felt like it was me, who is talking to her lover. (Feeling I got) The bed was beautiful, with a wrought iron headboard that had intricant designs. All around the room were different sizes of candelabras. On either side of the bed where chains and cuffs hanging to the floor. I knew that her lover liked it freaky (not with her, but with others) However, I knew she held power because of him. The next thing I saw, she was looking at a "newspaper print" that was in a language I felt I knew but couldnt read. But it had the date 1553 and New Orleans printed Boldly. I then felt her sorrow because her lover has passed painfully. It was deep and cutting. And then I knew she had to leave....fast. So I see her Open a door into an alley way. And I looked around. The roads were cobblestone and to the right of me was an arched bridge, but then I looked really hard..Around me was death..everywhere were bodies lying on the ground, in doorways, in wagons and they smelled and had reddish-white sores on their bodies. As I stepped out of the door I felt resigned. I seemed to be pregnant and I held the hand of a little girl.

So I discussed this with members of my paranormal group. A gentleman suggested that I look up the De Medici Family. And here is what I found out :

This is what I found out sad with help from Nick's suggestion of the Medici family)

King Henry II, before he was king (at the age of 14) married 14 year old Catherine d' Medici of Italy. At age 15, Henry was then the Duke of Orleans, (Among his many titles) met Diane de Poitiers, who,at age 35, became his life long lover. While being this lover, she basically ruled the kingdom( i.e made desicions and even signed legal documents) and took care of the royal children born of Henry and Catherine. I also found out that Catherine supposedly had a daughter and that Catherine was also pregnant in 1550.

Also, A curious note would be that Queen Catherine met Nostradamus and kept him as confidant in occult matters after he predicted King Henry's Death in a tournament. I also found out that the plague was in France in 1546. Henry died in 1559 , during a tournament on July 1,1559,after suffering of pain on July 11, 1559, then Diana was banished by the queen and she died not long after and was buried by her "daughter"

Now get this, while he had 10 kids with Catherine, he also had at least 3 illegitimate kids by 3 different women. One by Fillippa Duci, who remained in a convent afterwords. Sources say she was closely guarded and watched through he pregnancy, however, rumors are that the child was the daughter of Henry and Diane. Well this is what I have found out so far.

Anyone know of anything else? I know I am obsessed with this......oh well  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:34 pm
Awesome topic idea!

Okay this is a dream I had when I moved to my new house when I was about 4 or 5 years old (and I will never forget it since it was so traumatizing) I feel asleep in the middle of the day since I was tired (thats why I thought the dream was real). Okay so the dream starts by me waking up in the couch in my house and it was dark outside, I saw my mom making dinner and I told her I was hungry so she gives me my plate and I walk up the stairs to my room to eat. I open the door to my room and I turn on the ceiling fan. Then i noticed i didn't have a spoon so I went downstairs and then I went up again, but when I go to my room the switch for turning the fan was off but the fan was still spinning fast but with the light turned off, so I go inside leave the spoon on my plate and when I turn around to call my sister to turn on the light (since I couldn't reach the fan duh...) the door closed by itself with a slam. And suddenly I heard a deep laugh, then everything started moving by itself (my bed was trembling the tv started spining things flying around the room). Then the laugh got more histerical and I heard a whole bunch of people screaming. I was so scared I got on my knees and started crying screaming for help and praiyng through my tears for my gaurdian angel. Then everything got quiet and I remained still.... and then I woke up, it was preety creepy....  

KingArthurII

Baku the Fluffy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:27 am
A couple of years ago, I had a dream from the viewpoint of a person in a hospital bed with members of our family gathered around crying. I distinctly remember the room having been the same one my sister gave birth to my nephew in about a year before the dream, and she was in her second trimester of another pregnancy at the time. Suddenly, I woke up with a really bad stomach ache - I just shook it off and went back to bed. The next morning, in real life, my sister called and told my mom that she was spotting; my mom, of course, advised that she go see her doctor. That night, she called again to tell us that she had miscarried, so we all rushed down to the hospital and were there when she 'delivered' the stillborn fetus. It was the same room from the dream.

I also had an unnerving dream some months ago that I still cannot figure out, but cannot forget either. I remember being in an airport and going up an escalator near a gift shop when my surroundings changed to that of a large once-empty field near my home (they are building offices there now). It was dark and rainy outside, and I looked up into the sky for some reason. The rain stopped, and the following was spelled out clearly in what appeared to be stars or some glittery substance:

FSH

And a picture of a three-pronged crown below. All of a sudden, the words and the image came crashing apart and the sky became all black and smoky. Then, the word DOOM flashed before me in red and black, filling up the entirety of my 'dreamscape' if you will, and I heard evil cackling that chilled me to the bone both in the dream and in my waking moments. I woke up crying, though I wasn't sure why, and had to force myself back to sleep. Some people think I confused the 2070 with 2007, but I am sure it is not, and one relative is surprised that I actually got on an airplane for my first time after having this dream (I didn't even know about the flight at the time - my cousins invited me for an impromptu stay). I still have a bad feeling about this dream, though - any ideas what it could mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:30 am
Kasuga-Osaka
A couple of years ago, I had a dream from the viewpoint of a person in a hospital bed with members of our family gathered around crying. I distinctly remember the room having been the same one my sister gave birth to my nephew in about a year before the dream, and she was in her second trimester of another pregnancy at the time. Suddenly, I woke up with a really bad stomach ache - I just shook it off and went back to bed. The next morning, in real life, my sister called and told my mom that she was spotting; my mom, of course, advised that she go see her doctor. That night, she called again to tell us that she had miscarried, so we all rushed down to the hospital and were there when she 'delivered' the stillborn fetus. It was the same room from the dream.

I also had an unnerving dream some months ago that I still cannot figure out, but cannot forget either. I remember being in an airport and going up an escalator near a gift shop when my surroundings changed to that of a large once-empty field near my home (they are building offices there now). It was dark and rainy outside, and I looked up into the sky for some reason. The rain stopped, and the following was spelled out clearly in what appeared to be stars or some glittery substance:

FSH

And a picture of a three-pronged crown below. All of a sudden, the words and the image came crashing apart and the sky became all black and smoky. Then, the word DOOM flashed before me in red and black, filling up the entirety of my 'dreamscape' if you will, and I heard evil cackling that chilled me to the bone both in the dream and in my waking moments. I woke up crying, though I wasn't sure why, and had to force myself back to sleep. Some people think I confused the 2070 with 2007, but I am sure it is not, and one relative is surprised that I actually got on an airplane for my first time after having this dream (I didn't even know about the flight at the time - my cousins invited me for an impromptu stay). I still have a bad feeling about this dream, though - any ideas what it could mean?

About the letters and numbers:

747: a model of airplane used by numerous air travel companies.
FSH: International Civil Aviation Organisation code for Flash Airlines. However, they use 737's. Wiki has a few other entries for said acronym.
2070: A year, mayhaps?  

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:59 pm
Aloft Cloudsea, that dream of yours was really interesting. I've had dreams that featured Jesus too, but they weren't as good-spirited as yours. Well this is a post from my diary.

333|000000010|200711121048|The Divine Sitcom!!?

Wow. Just. ...Wow. It's been a long time since I've had a dream good enough to be preserved for posterity... What brought this on...? I don't know. But it 'could' have had something to do with the fact that as I went to sleep early in the morning today around 0348 I decided to say 'Goodnite' or 'Goodmornin' to a host of gods, goddesses, and other mythical and or divine/infernal beings, including the spirit of my pet bamboo, “Leafe.” Someone must have wanted to play a trick on me, and I don't know who for sure, but I think I know who it was. For some odd reason, I have the sneaking suspicion that even though I remembered to say goodnite to Jesus, and even Ningizhidda I forgot to say goodnite to Satan. I knew I forgot 'someone.' I guess that saying “Goodnite to all the other myriad deities I don't have enough time to say goodnite to formally.” just isn't enough for some people, sheesh! Or maybe this was all their way of saying 'thank you' for including them in my beddy-bye thoughts. Anyway...

The dream was REALLY long and I found my self waking and going back to sleep to continue it intermittently throughout its course. I don't remember all that happened, but I hope I can record enough to entertain you the reader, whomever you may be. Okay, I know it's weird but for some reason my mom and I met with an old psychic/occultist-type massage therapist. She had done with my mom and now was to start working on me. As she went to work kneading the knots in my back there on our front porch (was it her front porch?) all sorts of interesting characters began to show up. A large blackish bird about the size of a raven with bluish highlighted feathers with head-style feathers shaped like the Centauri hair-style from Babylon 5, landed on the grass of the lawn. I called it a 'Macaw' even though I'm not sure if it actually was one. It then grew in size and shape to the form of a large black man. I was reminded of Nyarlethotep. Apparently he was the vanguard of a large contingent of supernatural beings who were gathering at the house. There was food and drink and loud raucous fun making as we all sat down to eat at the table for the commencement of this party. Of course the table wasn't big enough to fit all the gods and goddesses, so the others had to sit around the house on chairs. For some reason I got the impression that Satan had gathered all these people together for a meal together. I remember poking at my pasta-like meal, wondering if some of the ingredients were human, my mother was urging me to eat, when the ringleader, (I'm guessing Satan) decided to give me a vision which was my 'mission briefing.' It involved something to do with China or something that had to be accomplished in two weeks or something. At first I thought it was a mission I had to do in waking life. But, when I asked the psychic/occultist-type massage therapist, (who also happened to be a fortune teller and dream/vision interpreter) “How am I supposed to do that in two weeks!?” she presented me with another vision of the future in which 'SOMEHOW' miraculously, (or perhaps infernally magically) I accomplished the mission. My point of awareness returned to the table where I sat with the massage therapist and I remember seeing some divines and infernals walking out, (or was it all of them?) I heard one of them mutter, “He understands the language, but he just doesn't believe they'd show anything like that on the Cartoon Network!”

Life continued for me and I received other 'missions' from Satan's middleman The Easter Bunny, who would appear as an array of yellowed bones marching into the room I was in, plop themselves up on something and then form flesh around themselves to take a cute pink Easter Bunny form. After the couple split-seconds it took for the guy to form he would brief me on my mission and simultaneously start eating himself again in order to reduce himself to a pile of bones once over. I completed many missions from my employer, who I suspected was Satan. All were completed satisfactorily. Eventually I met a really cute girl. We began living together and eventually I got her clear-knocked-up-pregnant. The horrible soul-wrenching thing about this was one day she decided to introduce me to her boyfriend whom she said she wanted to elope with. She still had yet to give birth to our baby, but apparently she had time to see this guy behind my back. The guy was the very essence of insincere smarm. He looked like a cross between my friend from high school, CENSOR and William Hung. He was wearing some kind of get up that made him look like a black rapper or something, white jacket with fur collar and white pants. He smiled, his teeth twinkling, saying super-smarmy words, “Y'see I'm for the girl who has everything but who wants just a little bit more...” He was the epitome of disgusting. I threw a haymaker at him but my soon-to-be ex-girlfriend got in front of him to take the blow. Somehow because I didn't want to hurt her I managed through my satanic powers to exist in two places at the same time, super-positioning myself in front of her to take my own haymaker in the face. I had just punked myself.

As I super-positioned myself I received another vision. Apparently God was a woman, and she and Satan had been wanting to have children together for a long time now. So they decided to create humanity. The only point of humanity was for the Most High and the Prince of Lies to subtly manipulate the bloodlines of the human race as to create perfect vessels to contain their essences so they could finally get 'jiggy wit it.' Yes. My soon-to-be ex-girlfriend and I were their 'perfect vessels,' which had taken eons to produce. Yeap! You guessed it! I was the Anti-Christ and I had managed to get my good ol' girlfriend the last scion of Christ, pregnant. Now you understand the title of this entry, “The Divine Sitcom.” Of course because God's such a stupid ungrateful faithless b***h she was walking out on me and my employer and taking my girlfriend with her. I witnessed myself punking myself, at the same time I saw a vision from on high of God and Satan. I didn't get a good look at Satan, but he was wearing the traditional red, while God styled herself to be an expert high-priced inhumane merciless lawyer in grey. She was flying off the handle, a reaction to what she was seeing down on the Earth below, “IS THAT YOUR IDEA OF A SAVE!!?!11one!!1eleven??” The Devil, he just smile enigmatic-like.

.'. .'.

I "know" it seems a lot like creative writing but most of my dreams are like that. I rarely admit short dreams to my diary, unless they have something important to say. But I guess, REALLY I should record all dreams if I want to analyze myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:11 am
i have loads of wierd and generally horibble dreams. the worst i think i ever had was based at moms and there was three ghosts that came out of the walls. they were a kinda purple and black colour and the one in my bed room had really long blade like fingers. at first they couldn't touch you but this stupid bloke in my dream stood right in front of the ghost in my room saying that it couldn't hurt him. i got this bad feling and told him to move but he laughed at me just as the ghost took out his throat with his fingers. when i woke up i couldn't move and had a silly feeling that if i did the ghost would get me!!

years and years ago i had a dream where i lived in a random log cabin in a forest with my dog susie. in real life she was a small ginger mongrel but in the dream she was a huge black lab and kept attacking my family because they were asassins come to kill me (but only my controlling dream self knew that, by the way this dream self is pretty masochistic i mean look at the dream above!!) any way, my friend has recently got a black lab b***h (female doggy) and once i swear to hell and back that she had the exact same face as susie.

does any one else in a dream get a self that takes part in the dream but cant control it and another you that does have a form, just is there, and controls the dream and in my case makes it get worse and i have no control over it????

Just Tsuki

D_Marx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:05 pm
I was trying to get to a celebration--not even sure it was my own. I was on 10th st. and I had to be at 103rd. With 10 minutes left, I had no chance to make it, even on bike. Since it was so beautiful out, sunny and nice in the shade, I fell into indifference and had a seat on a bench next to the road. Green grass and peaceful surroundings made it the perfect place to give up.

I didn't see his face, but a white man in a black suit and red sash sat down next to me. He didn't talk to me or hurt me, but I had the sense that he was just there to have my company. He was a businessman, but I recognized him as the devil [I have a lot of those. icon_confused.gif ]

Someone else was peeking over my shoulder, a woman with a smooth aura trying to make me fall into her routine. She wasn't visible but all I could feel was desire to join him. He meant no harm, just let me choose whether I'd give in or go on. After watching the street and feeling so very calm, I woke up with wide eyes.
~~~~
Pt. 2, next night.

I was sitting in the back of a flying [yes, it was in the clouds] bus next to a priest who was the devil from the night before. He was white with brown hair, no glasses, not really heavyset but possibly a little gutty. The bus had tons of people on it, and they were all oblivious to the presence in the back next to me. He stared at me, making me choose.

Dying: Me or Them. All I remember is standing up and watching myself from the front of the bus. I was heading to the door, and suddenly I was engulfed in flames, ready to kill myself so they'd stay safe. I blanked out and woke up in an outdoor music store. Nice day, lots of people I knew around.

A voice told me, "When someone you know passes by a song about a tree, that person will die." So I started searching for a song that had the word in the title. While I'm looking for that, a friend of my mom's [if you can call her friend] passed a green tree on the cover of a song. It was an emblem.

I start to rush to her when I saw something atop the other shelves. I was standing there, not me but the devil in my skin, and I was aiming a bow and arrow at the woman. I was horrified. And then I woke up. ^_^.

I trust neither priest nor businessman. Ever. I'm a different story.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:19 pm
I had once a dream which I'll never forget and which was that much of traumatisizing that I cried the whole day long after it.

I dreamed I was in a very bright house together with my friend. I somehow knew it was my friend even when I never saw him before. He was pale with black messy hair and gray eyes, he always looked a little bit sick and I was always worried about him even when he felt good. We laughed much and played a lot silly games. But one day, this damn day ~
We went on a walk together. Down the way next to my house where I lived 14 years. On both sides of the path were hedges. We wanted to go to the river to the beach to relax together. Always together. But then suddenly we saw a woman with a blonde ponytail. She was watching us, we started to run away from her she followed us. Then my friend screamed to me "Run! Run away! I'll handle this!" I only could nod and started to run up the hill to the street. As I was there I heard my friend screaming. My heart stopped beating, I turned around and as fast as I could I ran back to him to save him. If I could save him! He was lying on the ground, screaming, covering his face with his hands. I saw the woman beating him up, him spitting blood on the ground. I ran to them and started to hit the woman aside. She ran away, I kneed down to my friend and held him in my arms, swaying him. We talked very softly, he held my hand and he died in my arms. I was so shocked and I think I felt the first time real pain in my life. The sort of pain that can break everything in you. I started to call his name, started to curse the woman it was all a mixture of sadness and hate. I wanted to revenge him but I didn't know how.
The funeral was the most sad thing I ever saw...
I returned to my house and couldn't think of anything different than him. Everywhere where I looked I saw him. Soon I knew why. He didn't left me, I heard his voice calling "Help me", "I need you" or "I miss you".

I woke up, my pillow wet of tears. I was traumatisized the whole day and ended up crying. I never saw him before but I know him. I never knew a person better than him. The whole day after this dream I asked again and again "Who are you? Just who are you? Why do I know you? Where do I know you from?" I still don't know. And I don't know what this dream means. Could it be that I lost him once? Or will I meet him? I really don't know. Writing this my hands are shaking...  

Reik8

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:30 pm
I was walking in a very ornate library, up the stairs. The top floor was shaped like a dome where the stairs came up, and as I got to the top and skimmed the books, my friends appeared. Their faces melted away in front of me when I went to talk to them. Underneath was not bone, but white faces; artificial, like masks. More people started appearing around me, anyone I've ever met. The same thing happened. I kept hearing laughter and then I woke up.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:43 pm
I only have one dream that I only get about once a month. If I don't have this dream, I don't dream at all sad .

I'm running across a football field and I'm sweating like crazy. I'm panicking knowing I'm about to die. I look behind me and see this human shaped bright fog floating and coming towards me. I turn my head back around to see where I was and the fog reaches me and then I wake up.

Not as long as everyones else but it's my only dream and can anyone tell me why I only have this dream?

x-G r e e k n e s s-x

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fumetsu Hime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 pm
kpelli
I dont know if this helps, but I dont normally dream of the past. I usually have dreams that are to come or make no sense at all. But here goes:

I dreamt one nite that I was in a bedroon (old historical bedroom) looking at a woman,who I felt like it was me, who is talking to her lover. (Feeling I got) The bed was beautiful, with a wrought iron headboard that had intricant designs. All around the room were different sizes of candelabras. On either side of the bed where chains and cuffs hanging to the floor. I knew that her lover liked it freaky (not with her, but with others) However, I knew she held power because of him. The next thing I saw, she was looking at a "newspaper print" that was in a language I felt I knew but couldnt read. But it had the date 1553 and New Orleans printed Boldly. I then felt her sorrow because her lover has passed painfully. It was deep and cutting. And then I knew she had to leave....fast. So I see her Open a door into an alley way. And I looked around. The roads were cobblestone and to the right of me was an arched bridge, but then I looked really hard..Around me was death..everywhere were bodies lying on the ground, in doorways, in wagons and they smelled and had reddish-white sores on their bodies. As I stepped out of the door I felt resigned. I seemed to be pregnant and I held the hand of a little girl.

So I discussed this with members of my paranormal group. A gentleman suggested that I look up the De Medici Family. And here is what I found out :

This is what I found out sad with help from Nick's suggestion of the Medici family)

King Henry II, before he was king (at the age of 14) married 14 year old Catherine d' Medici of Italy. At age 15, Henry was then the Duke of Orleans, (Among his many titles) met Diane de Poitiers, who,at age 35, became his life long lover. While being this lover, she basically ruled the kingdom( i.e made desicions and even signed legal documents) and took care of the royal children born of Henry and Catherine. I also found out that Catherine supposedly had a daughter and that Catherine was also pregnant in 1550.

Also, A curious note would be that Queen Catherine met Nostradamus and kept him as confidant in occult matters after he predicted King Henry's Death in a tournament. I also found out that the plague was in France in 1546. Henry died in 1559 , during a tournament on July 1,1559,after suffering of pain on July 11, 1559, then Diana was banished by the queen and she died not long after and was buried by her "daughter"

Now get this, while he had 10 kids with Catherine, he also had at least 3 illegitimate kids by 3 different women. One by Fillippa Duci, who remained in a convent afterwords. Sources say she was closely guarded and watched through he pregnancy, however, rumors are that the child was the daughter of Henry and Diane. Well this is what I have found out so far.

Anyone know of anything else? I know I am obsessed with this......oh well

How odd, i am italian and my great uncle is of the medici family. His father moved to america when the family pressured him into becoming a priest. He married here in america, and had my great uncle, who is related to me because he married my great aunt. I believe the possibilty that my blood reletives could be decended from the Medicis, but even so I find it really cool that even married blood in my family had a hand in your dream. XD  
The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games