Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:40 am
Vexxed
CokePixie
pfft ******** that! the best job is monster hunting, just sell all your s**t and go looking for nessy or bigfoot or la chupacabra or there's also this sea serpant in a swedish lake that's a fun one.
&&&
you get to go to exotic places. lol wink
like california & puerto rico & scottland
scottland?!?

i do quite like the monster hunting idea, but i fear it may be a bit short in the pay department and a bit big in the "expense account" field!

@T McC - doing favors for sailors?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:50 pm
hahaha you could be a sailor wench. B========D pirate  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:15 pm
Hzza
Vexxed
CokePixie
pfft ******** that! the best job is monster hunting, just sell all your s**t and go looking for nessy or bigfoot or la chupacabra or there's also this sea serpant in a swedish lake that's a fun one.
&&&
scottland?!?

i do quite like the monster hunting idea, but i fear it may be a bit short in the pay department and a bit big in the "expense account" field!

well yeah you kinda end up living in a trailer and make souvenirs but I'm sure once you find nessy you'll get some cash and a whole lot of p***y?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:59 pm
CokePixie
Hzza
Vexxed
CokePixie
&&&
scottland?!?

well yeah you kinda end up living in a trailer and make souvenirs but I'm sure once you find nessy you'll get some cash and a whole lot of p***y?
I find Nessy so erotic.

I'm a monster hunter groupy, actually.

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:54 am
Vexxed
CokePixie
Hzza
Vexxed
CokePixie
&&&
scottland?!?

I find Nessy so erotic.

promise to follow me about in a caravan on my crazy adventures around the world, we can do drugs and laugh at the all the white men  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:44 pm
Hzza
Vexxed
CokePixie
Hzza
Vexxed
CokePixie
&&&
scottland?!?

I find Nessy so erotic.

promise to follow me about in a caravan on my crazy adventures around the world, we can do drugs and laugh at the all the white men
in a heart beat<33
I promise x a million.

Vexxed
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:26 pm
or you could be an artist, just do some crazy s**t on a canvas and everyone will think you're the next andy warhol, you could be like that guy who screws virgins on his canvas!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:13 pm
CokePixie
or you could be an artist, just do some crazy s**t on a canvas and everyone will think you're the next andy warhol, you could be like that guy who screws virgins on his canvas!

Theres a guy who does that!!! I should try that.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:54 am
punkarama
CokePixie

Theres a guy who does that!!! I should try that.

yeah the blood stain the girl leaves behind is supposed to be the artwork  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:17 pm
I drank again today.
Only like 1/2 a cup of wine.
After 6 months of no-alcohol ness.
It was weird.

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:00 am
Vexxed
I drank again today.
It was weird.
*huggles Vexy* Sweety it's hard......I might not be an alcholic, but I have the tendencies for it. Being home all the time is wearing on my nerves making the alcohol in this house very tempting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:10 am
Valynn
Vexxed
I drank again today.
It was weird.
*huggles Vexy* Sweety it's hard......I might not be an alcholic, but I have the tendencies for it. Being home all the time is wearing on my nerves making the alcohol in this house very tempting.
Its really weird, my heart starts beating really fast whenever I'm around it.
So I know what you mean.

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:34 am
Vexxed
Valynn
Vexxed
I drank again today.
It was weird.
Its really weird, my heart starts beating really fast whenever I'm around it.
So I know what you mean.

Crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:30 pm
who let my thread die..........  

Hzza
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:46 pm
Hzza
who let my thread die..........
You did, jackass. Right about when you stopped posting in here.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff