Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Defending the Gates! [Austins and Aros Mission] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:12 pm
The android simply stared, his black eyes vacant, up at the two. "That does not register." It said simply, knowing that the winding gears and springs were not a bucket of bolts. "Your inadequacy is appalling, and such nonsense is better off exterminated." The android just stood there, unmoving except for the mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 pm
Austin took out his bow and aimed the arrow he had right at the android's chest.Austin let go of the arrow and the arrow was sent heading towards the android's chest.The arrow would get stuck in the android but not deep only the tip would be inside and not cause any damage.This would only happen if the Android did not move.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
Aro made hand signs as he was done small fireballs the size of baseballs formed over hit head.Aro made a hand motion witch pointed at the android's chest and head area.Aro then pulled out more kunais and they had explosive tags.He darted then also near his head and chest aswell.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:34 pm
The android moved just a bit to make what could be called a fourty-five degree angle quickstep, and the arrow bounced off of it's chest armor plates. Right behind the arrow, however, were the small fireballs. Stepping to it's right side, the android also easily avoided those. The explosive-tagged weapons, however, were more of a problem. The android easily avoided those as well, dodging this time to the left. He was now standing exactly where he had been before. "Your incompetence is stunning." It said monotonously, preforming handseals. With a muttered word, several gusts of highly concentrated wind were shot at fast speeds toward Aro and Austin. The android began a second set of seals right after.

(( Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword)
Description: The user summons a violent gust of wind, moving so fast that if caught within the blast an enemy will suffer blade like wounds from the wind slashing them so strongly. Due to it’s nature it’s difficult to block but can be avoided. The injuries look very much like that of a sword wound, which is where the name originated. ))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:38 pm
Austin jumped back away from the wind sword jutsu then Austin took his switch axe of his back and pressed a button.The Axe like weapon began to shift into a great sword.Austin swung down at the Android and attemped to cut of it's arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:40 pm
lenon01
The android moved just a bit to make what could be called a fourty-five degree angle quickstep, and the arrow bounced off of it's chest armor plates. Right behind the arrow, however, were the small fireballs. Stepping to it's right side, the android also easily avoided those. The explosive-tagged weapons, however, were more of a problem. The android easily avoided those as well, dodging this time to the left. He was now standing exactly where he had been before. "Your incompetence is stunning." It said monotonously, preforming handseals. With a muttered word, several gusts of highly concentrated wind were shot at fast speeds toward Aro and Austin. The android began a second set of seals right after.

Description: The user summons a violent gust of wind, moving so fast that if caught within the blast an enemy will suffer blade like wounds from the wind slashing them so strongly. Due to it’s nature it’s difficult to block but can be avoided. The injuries look very much like that of a sword wound, which is where the name originated.
))

(( Please dodge first. xD Next time you miss something like that, I WILL count it as an auto hit because you didn't dodge it. ))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:42 pm
lenon01
lenon01

Description: The user summons a violent gust of wind, moving so fast that if caught within the blast an enemy will suffer blade like wounds from the wind slashing them so strongly. Due to it’s nature it’s difficult to block but can be avoided. The injuries look very much like that of a sword wound, which is where the name originated.
))

(( Please dodge first. xD Next time you miss something like that, I WILL count it as an auto hit because you didn't dodge it. ))

((i thought androids couldn't use jutsu...Also i Edited))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:44 pm
(( @__@ It's bloodlines and whatnot. Please ignore the bloodline and clan, then. xD ))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:47 pm
(Lol)

Aro had just enough agilty to jump over the wind blades that seemed to be rippling threw the original air.As Aro was in mid air he made more hand signs and then landed on his feet he exheld and gas formed around the android to impare his vision of Austin the Aro jumped back and the waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:53 pm
The android reached up and grabbed Austin's sword hands before he could bring the sword fully down upon the android. The gas enfolded the duo, but not before the android had gotten the hands in a firm grasp onto the sword hilt. Taking advantage of the situation, the android had stopped the jutsu in order to begin spinning Austin's wrist quickly and expertly in such a way that they would break the wrist if Austin couldn't think of a wonderful way to escape. To be sure that the sword couldn't actually touch him, the android had also moved slightly to the side. Austin escaping was a highly unlikely prospect, as the Android's electrical and metal build was providing it with a more powerful supply of strength for the hands to remain closed around Austin's, as well as Austin's own momentum was now being used against him.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:00 pm
Austin grinned as the Android grabbed on to his wrist.Austin with his taijutsu strength ripped away form the Android before he could begin twisting.But since The android has such a firm grim and Austin used his taijutsu strength to pull away some of the Android's fingers were torn off in the process.Austin rubbed his wrist as he fell.What fine they were in.

Austin landed on the ground and smiled seeing how that the Android was covered in the gas Austin whistled once and his dog Cinder appeared in front of him.Cinder opened his mouth up wide and shot out a single fireball.Once the flame hit the fumes of the gas the Android would be caught in a fiery explosion unless he could clear the gas off himself

((none of this is an auto hit because i never attacked you.I forced myself away from you))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 pm
As cinder shot out a fireball Aro also clicked his teeth and a an explotion boomed around him and made the fire that Cinder made the blast twice as strong.Aro then made more hand sings and pulled out a kunai and a stream of fire emerded from the blade and up.It was about 2-3 feet long.The blade of flame was so if he did the same as Austin it would not be grabed.  

Aro97

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 pm
((kay its official!Me and Jerker as a team ROCK!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 pm
Darion72
((kay its official!Me and Jerker as a team ROCK!))
(Surprisingly we do lmao that was a pretty sick combo.)  

Aro97

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 pm
Darion72
Austin grinned as the Android grabbed on to his wrist.Austin with his taijutsu strength ripped away form the Android before he could begin twisting.But since The android has such a firm grim and Austin used his taijutsu strength to pull away some of the Android's fingers were torn off in the process.Austin rubbed his wrist as he fell.What fine they were in.

Austin landed on the ground and smiled seeing how that the Android was covered in the gas Austin whistled once and his dog Cinder appeared in front of him.Cinder opened his mouth up wide and shot out a single fireball.Once the flame hit the fumes of the gas the Android would be caught in a fiery explosion unless he could clear the gas off himself

((none of this is an auto hit because i never attacked you.I forced myself away from you))

(( That's like me saying that you backed away, so I ripped off your hands. D:< Please try not to say what my character has happening to it. ))

Sidas let go as he felt his joints straining against Austin's grip. The fingers were not at the point they would break, and hardly close to it. Most likely, in fact, Austin would have received cuts when he pulled away because of the Android's finger joints and their small edges. Preforming a quick set of handseals, the android would sink underground. The previously untouched Aro would find himself being dragged under the ground if he didn't realize the danger of the Android's underground movement jutsu.

(( Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Skill)
Description: This earth jutsu allows the user to “dive” into the ground and move around in it as if it was water, or even thin air. This ability allows the user to get near an opponent without notice and when below him, pull down the opponent to ground, burying his body and leaving only the head above the ground. This particular jutsu isn’t an attack by itself, but it easily creates and opening for more deadly attacks. ))

(( And when was the gas flammable? Aro, was the gas you spewed onto the android flammable? ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff