16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:26 pm
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
Ha ha. Wow.

Something like that happened to me a few times and that's why I got the Flasher.

Forgot my keys, stayed after school and watched my best friend in the AFJROTC Drill Team for an hour, didn't see my mom's car drive by (since I live across the street from my school), waited another half hour, finally walked home, only to discover my mom had been home for the past hour and had IMed all my friends and called my dad, because she didn't know where I was.

Ah, good times.
biggrin

W00t! We both forget stuff! *high five*

*e-High fives.* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:27 pm
Oh snap! surprised

I found stickers!

twisted  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:28 pm
Stickers?! Of what, dare I ask?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:33 pm
Andy1989
Stickers?! Of what, dare I ask?

Lesse..

+Cats
+Cartoon owls
+Ponies
+Monsters
+Circus
+Sealife
+Parrots
+Lambs
+Alligators
+Dogs
+Dinosuars
+Apes
+Squirrels
+Bears
+Tigers
+Purple, foamy hearts
+Glow-in-the-dark stars

And some other ones, but I don't like them.

And dude!

Pokémon tattoos!

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:49 pm
Alexa-sama

And dude!

Pokémon tattoos!

I still have tattoos of Vaporeon and Jolteon that I found way back in middle school....I tend to hoarde things.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:01 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:31 pm
Alexa-sama
Andy1989
Alexa-sama
xd

Did you see how much my Flasher costed though?

Well.. It actually costed twenty bucks less, but still...

I don't get nothin' for the next few months now. . __.

I enjoy how they compare it to a peanut. xp

I got my cell phone free with a 2 year plan with Sprint...And for my 13th birthday. 3nodding And I have a funny story of me forgetting my house keys AND my cell phone on the same day...
I get home, I don't have my keys. I reach in my backpack for my cell phone so I can call my mom and ask the combo for the garage...But it's not there. I go around the house and try every window and door to see if any of them were unlocked...With no success. I sit on the bench on our porch and do my homework and fall asleep.
I wake up at 5:00 and I ring to door bell to see if my sister is home yet. She was and told me how she had just called all of my friends and the cops because she couldn't find me. xp (She went in through the garage)

Ha ha. Wow.

Something like that happened to me a few times and that's why I got the Flasher.

Forgot my keys, stayed after school and watched my best friend in the AFJROTC Drill Team for an hour, didn't see my mom's car drive by (since I live across the street from my school), waited another half hour, finally walked home, only to discover my mom had been home for the past hour and had IMed all my friends and called my dad, because she didn't know where I was.

Ah, good times.
biggrin

One time my keys fell out of my backpack, when I put the garage door opener in it. So I got home, and opened the garage door, only to not be able to open the door once I was in there. I was so pissed. Luckily I had a cell phone already. But everyone panicked, I thought my key had been stolen out of my backpack at school and that we would have to change the locks, since I knew I wouldn't have forgotten my key. When I got in I found the key, and realized it had fallen out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:08 pm
Vickicat
One time my keys fell out of my backpack, when I put the garage door opener in it. So I got home, and opened the garage door, only to not be able to open the door once I was in there. I was so pissed. Luckily I had a cell phone already. But everyone panicked, I thought my key had been stolen out of my backpack at school and that we would have to change the locks, since I knew I wouldn't have forgotten my key. When I got in I found the key, and realized it had fallen out.

Ha ha.

We should start a club.

The "We-Loose-Stuff-Many-Time" club.
3nodding  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:42 pm
Alexa-sama
Vickicat

Ha ha.

We should start a club.

The "We-Loose-Stuff-Many-Time" club.
3nodding

XD And just today, I couldn't find my cell phone. It was missing for three days. I finally found it in my desk. Oh yeah, and that same key which I lost that day, got lost sometime during the summer, luckily when I didn't need it, and I was using spare keys, and today my dad found it in the car...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:03 pm
My mom lost the car the other day. She panicked and thought someone stole it.

Turns out she just forgot that she parked on the third floor of the parking garage instead of her usual space on the first floor.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

DesertYeti

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:23 pm
If I had to choose from those, I would say Yellowcard's Way Away. I heart heart heart heart that song. But I cannot wait until my birthday because my friend is getting me the BEST ringtone! Flock of Seagulls' I Ran! MAN I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!
Sorry, random off topic...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:20 pm
I take it your phone has internet access. Find a song you like, bring the bitrate down, and upload it to the net. Find the address of it, then access it and save it. No problems.

Or, if you're really posh, have your butler do it. LMAO. Just kidding. If your phone is a proper phone (Like my Motorola biggrin ) then you should have the ability to put it with your computer. As in link them together via a cable, normally USB. Then just dload the files you want. I have Megaman on mine biggrin  

Seminal Contamination

DesertYeti

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:01 pm
One time I told my sister to go to my room and get my back pack. She came out and said it wasn't there. I laughed and decided to put it off for awhile. When it came time to go, I couldnt find it. I looked EVERYWHERE in my house. I literally tore my room apart. It looked like a miny whirlwind had come down the hall and stopped in my room. I was flipping out. I lost chunks of my hair and I was crying like a baby. My Grandpa, who was taking me to school that day, sat me down, handed me the phone and made me call my parents, who had left for work not ten minutes before. It took forever before I finally got a hold of my mother. She told me she grabbed my pack by mistake, thinking it was my dad's! Another half hour later She came home and gave it to me. Then I was at school, telling all my friends about what had happened. They were much more amused by it than I was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:25 am
BotheredNation
I take it your phone has internet access. Find a song you like, bring the bitrate down, and upload it to the net. Find the address of it, then access it and save it. No problems.

Or, if you're really posh, have your butler do it. LMAO. Just kidding. If your phone is a proper phone (Like my Motorola biggrin ) then you should have the ability to put it with your computer. As in link them together via a cable, normally USB. Then just dload the files you want. I have Megaman on mine biggrin

Ha ha! You gotta hook up your phone to your computer?

Mine has wireless 'net access.
biggrin  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Seminal Contamination

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:05 am
Alexa-sama
Ha ha! You gotta hook up your phone to your computer?

Mine has wireless 'net access.
biggrin
You and your feet misunderstand me. I can hook up my phone to my computer, to transfer files and the such. It's like a pack of 44 floppy disks with instant connection. I can get wireless internet access to you know. Hell, I even use it to GET 'net access on my computer upstairs. So don't try to out-shizzle my phone. I can make VIDEO calls on my phone. So Nyeh!  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff