Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)
Im tired of this state. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:46 pm
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
*hugs back* blaugh
No I didnt and thats awesome. If I had the money I would have bought myself a set just for the cuffs. XD
I examined the kit when my sis wasn't around. (she's older, but doesn't know about my...interests. I was helping her pick out a gift for her BF.) Apparently, after you blindfold the person and handcuff them to, say, a bedpost, you roll the dice to see which body part you tickle. >_> The handcuffs looked nice, but you would have been in a shitload of trouble if you lost the key.
Thats with any cuffs and I know of that game. The one I know of is different in the regards to you and your partner roll a pair of dice and whoever gets the higher roll can ask the loser to one thing. Then you roll again and that one thing could be anything.

Its like truth or dare without the truth.
Huh?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 pm
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
*hugs back* blaugh
No I didnt and thats awesome. If I had the money I would have bought myself a set just for the cuffs. XD
I examined the kit when my sis wasn't around. (she's older, but doesn't know about my...interests. I was helping her pick out a gift for her BF.) Apparently, after you blindfold the person and handcuff them to, say, a bedpost, you roll the dice to see which body part you tickle. >_> The handcuffs looked nice, but you would have been in a shitload of trouble if you lost the key.
Thats with any cuffs and I know of that game. The one I know of is different in the regards to you and your partner roll a pair of dice and whoever gets the higher roll can ask the loser to one thing. Then you roll again and that one thing could be anything.

Its like truth or dare without the truth.
Huh?

Where are you confused?  

Siegfried006

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:52 pm
Siegfried006
Where are you confused?

I have no idea what you're trying to describe. Like, I'm kinda spacey now, so I don't understand how to play the game you're describing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:57 pm
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Where are you confused?

I have no idea what you're trying to describe. Like, I'm kinda spacey now, so I don't understand how to play the game you're describing.
Basically, its master/slave with dice. Whoever gets the higher roll is the master and the lower roll is the slave. The master tells the slave to do one thing, sensual or not, and then the two roll again.  

Siegfried006

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:00 pm
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Where are you confused?

Basically, its master/slave with dice. Whoever gets the higher roll is the master and the lower roll is the slave. The master tells the slave to do one thing, sensual or not, and then the two roll again.
Ooh, cool.

What does 'sensual' mean again? sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:03 pm
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Where are you confused?

Ooh, cool.

Like sexy in a way. Stripping in a slow kind of way. That sort of thing.  

Siegfried006

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:04 pm
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Where are you confused?

Ooh, cool.

Oh. Oh, ok.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 pm
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Seinithil
Siegfried006
Where are you confused?

Ooh, cool.

Oh. Oh, ok.
Exactly. Glad I could clear that up  

Siegfried006

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:23 pm
Hmmm.

The guild seems to have slowed down a lot in the past year.

Ooh, ooh, maybe we could arrange a huge tie-everyone-else-up event at someone's POH!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:24 pm
POH?  

Siegfried006

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 pm
Player owned home.

It's a term used in a different MMORPG. >_>  
Tea And Biscuits (For anything off topic. Our... CB, If you will)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games