Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
TVB DRAMAS! ...I think... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You watch TVB Drama?
  Duh. They rock.
  You stupid or something? Of course not. It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.
  TVB Drama?? Hm...Maybe I'll try that...
  Never heard of em.
View Results

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:43 am
xoxCharlenexox
has anyone watch "To Catch the Uncatchable"?its sofunny!

YES!!!
I watched that last year!!!
I loved watching it, cos it was really funny.
The ending was kinda sad though sad Dayo Wong died and Ada Choi seemed so happy in the ending..............wait till she heard the news exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:11 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xoxCharlenexox

I did... so funny and I love the theme song! xd

I love that show..I like to sing the theme song too. xd  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:43 am
Yeah, I used to watch many of them, and then I would go and download there theme songs.. I don't watch them now though, but I might start watching when the 8:00 show ends. I used to watche ones like Kung-fu Master,Kung-fu Master from Guangdoung (sp), JOURNEY TO THE WEST [one of my favorites razz ], Virtues of Harmony 1 & 2, ohh I can't remember what that one was called.. it was like "Love is beautiful"? Or something.. it's about those two girls that switch faces.. umm "Police Sation.. 13" I think,Duke of Mount Deer 2000, Amazing Four Aces, Where Legends Begin, Hearts of Fencing.. wow.. yeah.. and a lot more probably... But one of my favorites next to Journey to the West would be Eternal Happiness exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:56 am
xoxCharlenexox

I have! =D So funneh biggrin heart  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:59 am
The ending to Split Second sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:22 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox

YES!!!
The ending was kinda sad though sad Dayo Wong died and Ada Choi seemed so happy in the ending..............wait till she heard the news exclaim

I started watching it like a week ago...i'm at the part where the creepy guy who knows how to take off that expensive necklace tries to kill Mary(using their names from the series)

@ xXHotBabiBluXx- i guess the theme song is what turns ppl on?

@ blu_myolie05-for me, its"too bad my friends are americans and dun understand cantonese..."

@ sasa_powa_4eva- u should think TVB is betta...cuz...it is! mrgreen

[Monchhichi]

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:16 am
xoxCharlenexox
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox

YES!!!

I started watching it like a week ago...i'm at the part where the creepy guy who knows how to take off that expensive necklace tries to kill Mary(using their names from the series)

@ blu_myolie05-for me, its"too bad my friends are americans and dun understand cantonese..."

The ending of that investigation/mystery (whatever yiou call em) is really funny lol
Mary deserves to be dead, because of her stupid attittude mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:30 pm
I finish watching the Twins of Brother..it's over crying It was a good drama show..don't want it to end..pretty good ending. whee I want to watch it again, and agian..so good..I think I'm obsess with it now. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:54 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
I finish watching the Twins of Brother..it's over crying It was a good drama show..don't want it to end..pretty good ending. whee I want to watch it again, and agian..so good..I think I'm obsess with it now. sweatdrop

eek you liked the ending!!! I HATED IT stressed . There was many ways of keeping both alive and have an awesome king. I can't believe they did that scream . To make it worst is that they keep bringing the dead spirit back to life. Geez let him die already if you were going to kill him neutral .

Sigh... but I guess they have to stick to history and they can't kill the dumb old king and his bitchy wife that deserves to die. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:24 pm
DevilsLight
xXHotBabiBluXx

eek you liked the ending!!! I HATED IT stressed . There was many ways of keeping both alive and have an awesome king. I can't believe they did that scream . To make it worst is that they keep bringing the dead spirit back to life. Geez let him die already if you were going to kill him neutral .

Sigh... but I guess they have to stick to history and they can't kill the dumb old king and his bitchy wife that deserves to die. twisted

lol..anyways I'm starting to watch the first episode of "The Last Breakthrough" today. mrgreen  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:43 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox

YES!!!

The ending of that investigation/mystery (whatever yiou call em) is really funny lol

true,, but she was drunk that time...but cuz of skool, i missed 5 episodes...and now i can't find the tape where we taped it on...

@xXHotBabiBluXx- i found out that twins of brother is playin on our direct tv...my sis watched the forth episode yesterday...i guess our direct tv is much slower than urs....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:43 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
DevilsLight
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol..anyways I'm starting to watch the first episode of "The Last Breakthrough" today. mrgreen

hmm you're either from Toronto or Vancouver lol cuz same show times @_@ Anyway Last Breakthrough feels like a tear jerker all the way. So sad first eps crying  

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:12 pm
I just watched the last episode of Twin Of Brothers!!!!! The ending was awesome!!!
The ending was really good, i guess the script writer was "very" imaginative and creative to think such ending! I thought all of the episodes ((especially the ending!)) was marvelous! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:02 am
xoxCharlenexox
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox

YES!!!

true,, but she was drunk that time...but cuz of skool, i missed 5 episodes...and now i can't find the tape where we taped it on...

@xXHotBabiBluXx- i found out that twins of brother is playin on our direct tv...my sis watched the forth episode yesterday...i guess our direct tv is much slower than urs....

Maybe.

@DevilsLight: I'm in pacific time. Which is Vancouver.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DevilsLight

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:29 am
xXHotBabiBluXx

@DevilsLight: I'm in pacific time. Which is Vancouver.

Not only same time zone but same place ahaha ninja  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces