Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply OOC Forum
~ Read Me ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GentleBirb

Skilled Genius

8,975 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 pm
Hi, i am very new to role play but i am interested in learning how... i am not sure exaclty what's exceptable and what we can or can't do to the story or anything that someone else has added. or where to post or how to post it, so if you have any tips, then please reply ^^/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 am
I love your avie by the way =D

And if you go up, there's a subforum that's called Profiles. Click on it and there's a Roleplay FAQ and Link List thread, click on that and you can read through that. Hopefully that'll help. There's also the Information on Profiles that you should read, and you've probably read the first post in this thread as well, right?

Now, as it says in the Information About Profiles, you should post your own Topic in the Profiles subforum with your characters first and last name. Then use the 'Profile Skeleton' on making your character. Just fill it out and there you go. =] You'll find the profile skeleton in the Information About Profiles thread.

Right now in the roleplay, they've already been told that they're stuck in the town other wise kidnapped, the town itself is now surrounded by an invisible electric fence. So to start off you should find a way that you were already in the town before the entire town got kidnapped. Such as, she had been looking in one of the stores, or just walking around town. Just read along on the threads that have been posted in, you'll be able to figure out where to go by there. If not, just ask and we'll all help you out. =]

Also read the Animal Spirits thread to find the animal spirit you'd like your character to have. Your character can have any of the animals that haven't been crossed out, and just in case look through everyone's profiles, just in case I've missed an animal to cross out. And trust me, there's plenty of animals to choose from. =]  

Makensy Frost
Crew

Hygienic Explorer

OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out