Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 am
kuroshitsuji12
animegirl809
Hello. I love kuroshitsuji the anime and manga. Im new to this guild (never posted and doesnt feel like getting banned) sweatdrop so yah... ^^"

don't worry im not going to ban someone just after they joined(i don't think ill end up banning anyone unless they break the rules, im not really that kind of person), i just would like if people posted more often and kept that up so the guild becomes more lively, and it would be good if people would roleplay, then things would be more intresting. i hope u don't think im someone mean sweatdrop
:O i dont think your mean. but i joined and havent poasted till now ^^"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:19 am
*raises hand in the air*
HI ALL!
I realized that I didn't introduce myself! I'm redtippedquilll or red in Zomg! LOL. I discovered Kuroshitsuji the anime halfway through the first season and have watched it faithfully since then but never the manga cause... well I just don't have the money to buy mangas crying but I love it and I hope I can contribute in some interesting discussion about it!  

redtippedquill

Asleep_or_Dead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:33 am
Hello there,

I'm Shyloh. I know don't put you're real name, but what's in a name, hmm~?

As you can tell, I am completely random. =)

I am a litterate rolypoly but if you ask nicely I promise not to write an essay. =)

Apperently, I'm supposed to be grell here, which will be impossible due to I HATE SEBBY. xD But I digress....

I'm a great writer/actress. Can definetly make do. =) NP.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 am
Asleep_or_Dead
Hello there,

I'm Shyloh. I know don't put you're real name, but what's in a name, hmm~?

As you can tell, I am completely random. =)

I am a litterate rolypoly but if you ask nicely I promise not to write an essay. =)

Apperently, I'm supposed to be grell here, which will be impossible due to I HATE SEBBY. xD But I digress....

I'm a great writer/actress. Can definetly make do. =) NP.

u dont have to be grell, just cause u like him so much i thought u might want to rp him, and welcome
!!  

kuroshitsuji12
Captain

Dangerous Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50

Asleep_or_Dead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:48 pm
Actually, I enjoy it wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:11 am
Hi!!! I'm Robyn or MusicGirl31591. I love anime, books, music and video games. I'm a music major in college and I also love Kuroshitiju!!!! 3nodding  

Azura1591

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Edu Erurikku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 pm
Herro everyone, my name is Kawaii Alois Trancy.~
Not to long ago i watched the second season of Kuroshitsuji, before the first.~Dx I did that because everyone would talk about how cool it was and what not and i took a liking to the character Alois Trancy.~:3 Needless to say i was confused through out the whole second season.~; v ;
This is the trailer i watched for it.~:3 Im a huge Kuro fan, but im not one that can be quizzed about every single episode, i cant remember half of them.~; v ;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 am
Why hello there!! I am OperaGhost. In real life I am Aimee. I love Kuroshitsuji, it is my greatest obsession. I just joined and I have already posted, but realized I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry!!!! Anyway, I hope to really contribute to this guild and make some lovely new friends in the process!!!!! heart 3nodding  

OperaGhost26

Spider-Man_Alex

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 pm
Well chello there, I am Tara. Black Butler is my second favorite anime. My favorite characters are Ciel Phantomhive and Alois Trancy. I love this anime because it's interesting and fun to watch. Though I get in a lot of trouble with some fans because I hate Grell, I still won't change my mind about him. I'm not only a hater against Grell though, I also hate/tolerate Claude. Well I'm happy to have joined and can't wait to talk to other people who enjoy love this anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 pm
hello! im the alois trancy? puahaha! i really love kuroshitsuji(= glad this guild exists  

Highness Aloisu

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:51 am
I'm Mayonaka cat. I love Kuroshitsuji. heart also, I love Japan.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:10 pm
Ello All~ I am The Cool but Weird Girl! I love Kuroshitsuji, cookies and talking in Japanese. whee

Yamamoto Residence

thegreatcomet

Wheezing Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:22 pm
Im MikuHat- uhh, just call me Iroha sweatdrop ... ANYWAY, I joined a couple of weeks ago but never came on, xp I REALLY love BB!!!!!! heart heart heart ( dramallama ) I also really like... um... SEBACIEL AND GRELLASTIAN! YAY! whee YAOI! whee Sorry, random spaz moment. I tend to do that *flinch* I call my friend Eevee (A.K.A. vocaloid_overload) Ciel.. don't know why. I think it was because my friend Casidee (she has heard of BB, but Eevee has not) picked her up bridal style and ran away. I just started screaming "SEBASTIAN! YOU ARE SMEXY AND ALL, BUT IT IS MY JOB TO CARRY CIEL BRIDAL STYLE! scream "

I talk too much, don't I? If you told us to write an ESSAY on ourselves, it would be bigger than the Bible (I'm not religous, I just think that's the biggest a book can get)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:42 am
Hello there I am Samantha phantomhive. I'm not new Kuroshitsuji season 1 nor season 2. But I am read the manga  

samantha phantomhive2

3,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

bunibugurl10

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 am
hey I'm Bunibu or just Buni. I love Kuroshitsuji. I'm a cosplayer and I'm a bit weird. But I can be fun when you get to know me.  
Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff