Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Get rid of a perk.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BadgersRule89

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:07 am
COMAN-FUKIN-DO!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:07 pm
Oh boy, found another annoying a** perk. One man army. How the hell does your person carry around his whole gun inventory in his backpack?  

Fake Verdandi

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:29 pm
One Man Army Pro is one of those perks that needs to be tooken out. It's being abused by noob tubers like crazy.
I was in a match earlier today and I kept dying from a One Man Army Pro Noob Tuber.

scream  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 pm
Treythebest_11
One Man Army Pro is one of those perks that needs to be tooken out. It's being abused by noob tubers like crazy.
I was in a match earlier today and I kept dying from a One Man Army Pro Noob Tuber.

scream

so did u rage quit? stare xd
Na, i like one man army if ur using it taccticaly not noobtubity  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 pm
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11

scream

It's fun to Noob tube though but anyways what kind of tactical way can it be used for? setting up traps with C4 and claymores? Strategic class swaps?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:07 am
AdvanceEX
Exotic Player IV
Treythebest_11

scream

It's fun to Noob tube though but anyways what kind of tactical way can it be used for? setting up traps with C4 and claymores? Strategic class swaps?

that and if thers a uav switch to a cold blooded class, also if u plant the bomb in s&d put traps or use a riot shield for Defense.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:15 am
I agree with Exotic about OMA : ], but I think they should switch it to where it doesn't give you Noob tubes or rockets back. Equipment and special grenades would be okay, but definitely not noob tubes and rockets. 3nodding

Commando, should definitely go. I mean, I die from so far away by a knife, it's ridiculous. It's MELEE, not a teleportation KNIFE. FFS!!! Adding commando completely destroyed knifing. Even if using a different perk other than commando, you still have a pretty decent lunge distance. You should have to be right on someone to knife them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:40 am
commando needs to disappear along with tac knifes grow a pair and use a thing called a gun  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:01 am
Get Off x
I agree with Exotic about OMA : ], but I think they should switch it to where it doesn't give you Noob tubes or rockets back. Equipment and special grenades would be okay, but definitely not noob tubes and rockets. 3nodding

Commando, should definitely go. I mean, I die from so far away by a knife, it's ridiculous. It's MELEE, not a teleportation KNIFE. FFS!!! Adding commando completely destroyed knifing. Even if using a different perk other than commando, you still have a pretty decent lunge distance. You should have to be right on someone to knife them.
He said teleportation because the user lunges at the target at high speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:31 pm
Get Off x

yo i freakin hate the rocket and nube tube thing its like infinite cheap kills but luckily i take it off in clan matches lol  

NinjaLocc

3,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

1jarlaxle2

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:49 pm
Renji Abarai The Great
commando needs to disappear along with tac knifes grow a pair and use a thing called a gun

and whats wrong with tacy knives? There awesome, and it actually makes the game a tad more realistic. i mean, you can have tac knives for real, but u cant jump off a 2 story building and not get a scratch. and what about the barret 50 cal sniper? u get shot with one of those things, u dead. or you lost an arm. so instead of taking out tacy knives, fix up the other ingame items... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 pm
For some weird reason, i hate scrambler. Its like a game of Hot and Cold. And commando, i have a class using all the douche bag perks hence the name "Douche Class" Using Scar/ extended mags, RPG, semtex,doesnt matter, (it gets better) One man army, Danger Close, Commando. Its like a quadfecta of ******** You. I only use it if our team is loosing or the other team is abuncha douches  

The Red Wolf Mercenary

Aged Prophet

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:33 pm
1jarlaxle2
Renji Abarai The Great

and whats wrong with tacy knives? There awesome, and it actually makes the game a tad more realistic. i mean, you can have tac knives for real, but u cant jump off a 2 story building and not get a scratch. and what about the barret 50 cal sniper? u get shot with one of those things, u dead. or you lost an arm. so instead of taking out tacy knives, fix up the other ingame items... stare

Agreed on the .50 cal no one can survive 2 damn shots with that crap. Same in Cod4 there was Juggernaut and .50 cal. Really 3 or more shots to kill? That's bs. They really should fix some crap that really should be fixed. WAW as well some kick a** weapons that can kill less then it's regular ammo capacity in real. WAW can you really take 20 shots to the chest? No.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:34 pm
The Convicted
For some weird reason, i hate scrambler. Its like a game of Hot and Cold. And commando, i have a class using all the douche bag perks hence the name "Douche Class" Using Scar/ extended mags, RPG, semtex,doesnt matter, (it gets better) One man army, Danger Close, Commando. Its like a quadfecta of ******** You. I only use it if our team is loosing or the other team is abuncha douches
what fing call of duty game are you guys talking about  

GHOST RIDER THE MANIAC

1,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GHOST RIDER THE MANIAC

1,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:37 pm
iGotTurtles
1jarlaxle2
Renji Abarai The Great

Agreed on the .50 cal no one can survive 2 damn shots with that crap. Same in Cod4 there was Juggernaut and .50 cal. Really 3 or more shots to kill? That's bs. They really should fix some crap that really should be fixed. WAW as well some kick a** weapons that can kill less then it's regular ammo capacity in real. WAW can you really take 20 shots to the chest? No.
hey do you have a ps3 acount well a psn if so tell me you username i might add you because i have a psn and a ps3 and my psn name is noCODEofCONDUCT  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff