Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
this was left on the graveyard that Alice boyfriend tomb was it was a charm anybody who makes fun of him or touches it will be shocked by fire or water or ice it was Alice love charm he gave her and now Alice charmed it with magic to protect him just in case  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond had moved to another grave, he didn't much like to sit on his own. Hearing the song made his head hurt, he started to remember things. What he saw on his deathbed cleared up. The last thing he saw... was Alice.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison sighed and sat down on a small branch, looking around. Face it Poison... You're insane... She laughed lightly, sending more than one bird flying around the graveyard, then gently stroked the crow's head. She grinned and looked at the bird. "Did you hear? I'm insane! Isn't that wonderful!" She laughed. "How much fun insanity is. Oh well. I know my sane side will take over once I leave this place."

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis sighed,and nodded to the shrine before turning,walking to the front of the temple.Upon descending the stair's,she noticed two other's,and hid in the shadow's.Making her way over to an isolated crack,she turned into an owl and flew out,perching itself on top of one of the gravestones.

私は、王国を決まりなきごとくあなた相続人をアルテミスをしています。私は若い年齢で撮影され、反乱の叫びは私の復讐を計画します。

人疲れきっている、心配しないでください。私は多くの傷を収集するために聞いて、私と私たちに値する取り戻すために...

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison laughed quietly and dug around in the leaves, looking for something. She smiled brightly when she found it and pulled it out of the leaves. She looked at it and took off the lid, taking a sip. She laughed quietly. "You should fly away now birdie... I'll get you later." The bird nodded and flew off as she took another sip.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:01 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"Then what are you? Are you okay?" you asked wondering.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 am
User Image
Desmond

Desmond looked around, he saw an ow, the crazy girl, and the girl with the flowers. "Huh? Oh, I'm a shadow person." as if to prove his point, he changed into a shadow and moved back to his grave.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 am
Mitsuki
User Image

"Oh." you smiled. Then you walked away and looked at the grave had been scratch off.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:58 am
User Image
Desmond

Desmond poked the name on the grave. He was burned by the trinket but didn't seem to care. He was missing part of his arm anyways. He frowned, looking at his singed fingers.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You felt kinda sad so you started playing the violin.  

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

tweetybird93

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:14 pm
Lumi walked into the graveyard. The first thing she heard was haunting music. She moved further in before she saw a girl playing a violin. She sat down quietly on the ground to watch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image
Desmond

Shadows started to creep up his right arm, he hadn't noticed as he sat next to his grave. "You'd think my body would be mangled from the car wreck, guess not though." he said, the shadows had reached up to his scarred eye by then.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

Then you saw the shadows had reach to his scarred eyes. "What's happening?" [I never seen anything like this in my life.]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image
Desmond

When she mentioned that, it started to move faster and had enveloped half of his body. "Sh-!" he was cut off by the shadow making everything but his un-injured eye pitch black. The grey color his eye had been changed to a blue color (the color his eyes were when he was alive) his eye seemed to say "Help!"

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items