Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 am
User Image
Desmond

Desmond was pretty much K.O.'d so he could do nothing, see nothing, and know nothing about the shadows that started to creep onto his skin. Wherever they went, his body changed to pitch black. After a few seconds, it was reaching his neck. He had to wake up, quick.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:36 am
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked from Alice to Desmond and saw his body being swallow by darkness. "Oh I don't think that's suppose to happen." he said and nudged him again. "Um Desmond....Desmond wake up..." he said as he shook him.

MangledUnicorn

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 am
User Image
Desmond

Desmond's light gray eye opened. I suppose you could call them dead eyes, he used to have green eyes. That was another thing he kind of remembered. "What is it?" he asked, the shadow seemed to disappear on the spot.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:58 am
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie drew back quickly once again. "Eh...n-nothing you were turning....pitch black. I didn't know if something was wrong or not." he said.

MangledUnicorn

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am
User Image
"Eternal Darkness Right?"
She said looking at them then had a weird feelings like something bad is going to happen "Um...."Should i tell them or not they are my friends but still!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:06 am
User Image
Desmond

Desmond looked at the arm that had been engulfed in shadows. cuts and bruises started to appear. "Fantastic." he mumbled, making his arm a shadow on the floor for a second then it reappeared, his arm wasn't bleeding like it should've. It just had bruises on it by that time. "Fortunately, being a shadow person has it's pluses."

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 am
User Image
"Desmond You remind of somebody but i can remember that person because i lost my memory so but your personality is kinda like his!"
She smiled
"I like pretzel!!"
She said a random thing  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:23 am
User Image
"Well i am going to cooking class bye bye if you need me i will be there!!"'
Alice walked out of the cafe adn towards the school  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 am
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily was walking around the café,” Were on earth did she run off too…she said we meet in the music hall.” She mutters to herself as she spots a group of people. Walking up to them, wearing a sundress, sandals with a pair of sunglass sitting on time of her head. ” Umm excuse me, have seen a girl with black hair that kind of looks like me? Only shorter and wearing black…lots of black.” She asked in a bright voice.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:35 am
User Image
Desmond

Desmond cocked an eyebrow. His eyes remained dead and bored looking, but he seemed confused. Unintenionally, he put his hand up to his face. He touched the scar that went partially through his eye. It kind of hurt. He was brought back to reality when he heard the soft voice of a girl. "What?"

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:44 am
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily looks at the young man,” I’m looking for my sister her names Rosemary, she got nothing by black on and she may have her guitar on her. Have you seen her by chance?” She asks looking around the café making sure Rose wasn’t there.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 am
User Image
Desmond

"Last I saw her she was in the courtyard." Desmond said in his dead voice. "Apparentally she couldn't pick up her guitar, so he didn't leave?" he wasn't completely sure, he didn't remember everything perfectly.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:11 am
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily looks at him with a confused look,” What do you mean she can’t….Oh…I get it.” Emily shakes her head as she lets out a sigh. She knew just how much of a bother it was with she was like that.” Well thank I better go help her.” She said heading to the courtyard to help out her sis.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 pm
User Image
Alice waited for Alex, Alex is her brother and she was mad that he did not join them and she waited for him
"It i soo boring in here!!Lets do something fun!!'
Alice said upside down on the chair  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:20 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby slowly walked to the cafe, wondering who would be there. She played with the pink hair over her left eye as she entered the cafe. She walked over to the counter and asked for some red tea. Once she had her tea, she sat at a table next to the one which had two males and one female, upside down in her chair. She sipped at her tea and blushed as soon as she saw a man at the table next to her with a similar hair style, but his hair was covering his right eye. She blushed even harder when she looked away and took another sip of her tea.

(Sorry, created another character. Couldn't help myself. Hehe...)  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff