Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:31 pm
After maths the bell rang for lunch and Mishuri sat with a few girls she met in maths, during the lunch break Mishuri met alot more people that the girls from maths introduced her to and now Mishuri was happy because she had met some friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:59 pm
Gaia name: Roselite Blade
Character name: Roselite Metalica
Senshi Name: Sailor Wind Angel
Normal Description: Long, emerald green hair that is to her knees and it held up by a ribbon tied at the base of her neck. She has light green eyes and always has her senshi tiara (which is different than most senshi's tiaras) on. She just tells others that is something her mother gave her before she died.
Senshi Description: User Image
Powers/attacks:
Midori No Zenpuu (Green Gale):After a series of gestures, her hands are kinda at her sides and two small tornados shoot out from her open palms and turn into one large tornado.
Midori no Shippu(Green Huricane): A powered up version of Midori no Zenpuu
Iyashi No Kaze (Healing Wind): Roselite can heal minor wounds, but usually only after a battle
Imashime No Kaze (Binding Wind): Wind rushes in and holds an enemy still
Mamori No Kaze (Protection Wind): Forms a protective barrier around her and others. (Kinda like Saturn's Silence Wall)

Background: Roselite was born in the USA but moved to Japan when she met Bosten, who told her of her destiny and that she would be needed in Japan. She has yet to transform but knows she is a Sailor Senshi.

She is very seclusive, prefering to sit alone and draw her manga then to sit with others (this changes once she's met the other senshi). Bosten comes with her to school everyday, hiding in her backpack purse.

Bosten's Appearance: A black and white cat with a moon symbol on his forehead.

Bosten Info: He's very perverted!

((is this okay?))  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:28 pm
It is very good, welcome to my RP, you can choose to when our characters meet if you like and the pic you have if you drew it yourself it looks very nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:49 pm
((lol Roselite, I love the sound of your cat, girls, don't step over that cat lol!))

The bell rang for lunch, Andy took his lunch out of the cooler bag and sat with the other teachers, chatting about students and classes, there was little else to do, Andy didn't have playground duty today.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:55 pm
Mishuri
It is very good, welcome to my RP, you can choose to when our characters meet if you like and the pic you have if you drew it yourself it looks very nice.

((Actually one of my friends drew it for me, many years ago.

EternalJupiter: no kidding. He's based off of a REAL cat I had...he liked to watch my friends undress. ^.^))

Roselite walked to the lunchroom, her sketchbook in hand. She sat at one of the farthest tables, and drew with eating. No one ever sat near her either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:59 pm
Roselite Blade
Mishuri

((Actually one of my friends drew it for me, many years ago.

EternalJupiter: no kidding. He's based off of a REAL cat I had...he liked to watch my friends undress. ^.^))

Roselite walked to the lunchroom, her sketchbook in hand. She sat at one of the farthest tables, and drew with eating. No one ever sat near her either.

LOL
well that pic is good anyhow  

Mishuri

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:01 pm
After meeting the new girls Mishuri went to sit with a girl who was sitting by herself, "Hello, my name is Mishuri i am new to your school, what's your name?" she asked with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:19 pm
Mishuri
After meeting the new girls Mishuri went to sit with a girl who was sitting by herself, "Hello, my name is Mishuri i am new to your school, what's your name?" she asked with a smile

Roselite looked up, a little startled that the other girls in their class didn't warn this new girl. Oh well...she'll learn. "Roselite Metalica. You're new? Where are you from?"

((BTW: did anyone notice Roselite's LAST name and it's similarities to a certain evil being? Take out the "c" and you have Metalia. I did this because in her usual incarnation, Roselite is Kunzite's daughter.))  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:27 pm
Roselite Blade
Mishuri

Roselite looked up, a little startled that the other girls in their class didn't warn this new girl. Oh well...she'll learn. "Roselite Metalica. You're new? Where are you from?"

((BTW: did anyone notice Roselite's LAST name and it's similarities to a certain evil being? Take out the "c" and you have Metalia. I did this because in her usual incarnation, Roselite is Kunzite's daughter.))

"I'm not really from anywhere, my family move around and we never stay settled in one place, this is the only place my family has settled and i don't know how long we will stay" she replied  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:31 pm
Mishuri
Roselite Blade
Mishuri

"I'm not really from anywhere, my family move around and we never stay settled in one place, this is the only place my family has settled and i don't know how long we will stay" she replied

"Ah...must suck to have a family that keeps moving you around like that. My papa has allowed me to move wherever I want."  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:33 pm
"Yea it does, and you are lucky to be able to move anywhere you want" Mishuri said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:47 pm
"Why do you sit on your own?" Mishuri asked "Your a nice person and you shouldn't be icelated"  

Mishuri

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:52 pm
Mishuri
"Why do you sit on your own?" Mishuri asked "Your a nice person and you shouldn't be icelated"

"I prefer to sit alone. I have no friends at this school and it doens't really bother me. I just sit and draw my manga."

Not many people knew about her manga. Already, she has had some published and she's caught a couple of her classmates reading them. She hides them under a pin name: Ren-ai Eikyu.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff