Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
off topic experience... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BadgersRule89

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrgXdjFaoQ&feature=search
um, ok  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:10 pm
ThatDamnedBadger
Aanika_Phaeton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrgXdjFaoQ&feature=search
um, ok

This is me, using Family Guy mocking/sarcasm, to tell you, that it doesn't matter. High school is stupid.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Kimaru_Dragon_Master

Friendly Phantom

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:29 pm
ThatDamnedBadger
okay this is not a mw2 experience (unless u count the parkour mission).

ok well i was at school, 6th period btw, and i was talking to someone and was thinking of another girl. well the one person i was talking to was saying what do u think of my friend? and at that moment i thought out load and said whore for the girl i was thinking about. well the guy i was talking to said to the girl HE was talking about what i said. the girls friend said "you'd best run after class." and when the bell rang i dashed with her behind me, chasing me. once i got out the school and a 1/4 a block away, she was trailing. and then i went behind a church that had a locked gate and stone walls. the way i escaped: i freerun everyday when i come home and go to my friends, and this route i ran was my average route. i got away a thought " what would u guys do in my situation?" well yea, what would u do?

i wouldve said kk listen |insert name here| f*****n relax i wasnt talking about you i was im la-la land and i wasnt talking about you OK!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:12 pm
Kimaru_Dragon_Master
ThatDamnedBadger
okay this is not a mw2 experience (unless u count the parkour mission).

ok well i was at school, 6th period btw, and i was talking to someone and was thinking of another girl. well the one person i was talking to was saying what do u think of my friend? and at that moment i thought out load and said whore for the girl i was thinking about. well the guy i was talking to said to the girl HE was talking about what i said. the girls friend said "you'd best run after class." and when the bell rang i dashed with her behind me, chasing me. once i got out the school and a 1/4 a block away, she was trailing. and then i went behind a church that had a locked gate and stone walls. the way i escaped: i freerun everyday when i come home and go to my friends, and this route i ran was my average route. i got away a thought " what would u guys do in my situation?" well yea, what would u do?

i wouldve said kk listen |insert name here| f*****n relax i wasnt talking about you i was im la-la land and i wasnt talking about you OK!!!
shes insane, she would just not listen and try to hit  

BadgersRule89

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm
Action, not words....at least when your words fail anyways. You could always try retaliating, you know self defense  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:36 am
AdvanceEX
Action, not words....at least when your words fail anyways. You could always try retaliating, you know self defense
well yea me and my brother do CQC every other day cause we get bored. so yea if it comes to that get a few cheap shotsin, then run like i always do  

BadgersRule89

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces