Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Seishi's Blown Up Field of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "Well... I was expelled from the kingdom of the Gods. I wasn't just the Reaper, I was the God of Destruction. I killed off humans in massive ways. More efficient than one by one. I invented disease. I invented hurricanes and droughts. I brought so much misery and death to this world. Needless to say, I did my job a little too well. They sent me to Hell, and I escaped. This is where I emerged." He said, sitting down on a large rock fragment. "You can take a seat anywhere." He said, raising his arm. A rocky throne came up from the ground. He didn't sit on it, for he was comfortable where he was. Being above Hell, he absorbed a bit of power from the souls underneath him, so he could manipulate the landscape.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison blinked. "Well. At least you did your job correctly." She laughed lightly and manipulated a few rocks into a small seat then sat down. "I, on the other hand, did my job poorly, as did my Twin sister. And so here we are, trapped in these pitiful human bodies."

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"I'm not going to ask what you did. I could easily find out your entire life's history." He said, his small black book appearing in his hands. "All I need is your name, and a small piece of your soul."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
Alice was brought here by a warp hole and landed in front of Seishi
"Where am i now!!"
And saw a boy and girl and she backed away
"Sorry i got a little lost!!"
She laughed a little and looked around
"Where am i if i can ask?"  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

"Whatever soul I have left must be torn to shreds by now. But go ahead." Poison blinked. "My name is Kaede Shi, often called Poison." She hated telling her true name. It was probably the worst name any demon would have to live with. She finished talking a moment before Alice appeared. She looked at her and crossed her arms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:13 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi buried his face in his hands. "Damned mortals..." He muttered. "You're in a very forbidden place. Now get out, please... God wills it." He said, pointing to himself. Even Gods stripped of their rights to live in the Kingdom still held high honor among beings, and were still Gods. "Wait... Kaede? But, you said you were a demon..." He said, fairly confused.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:16 pm
Poison Shi

Poison nodded. "I am... last time I checked." She tilted her head now as confused as he was. "Why so confused?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:20 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Kaede is the name of the Goddess of Light." He said, trying to ignore the mortal.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm
Poison Shi

"Goddess of light?" Poison looked at him. "I'm fairly sure I do not have any light powers. Nor was I ever a goddess." She tilted her head.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
"Thanks for he help not!!"
She said a Aura was around her she as powerful she was a demi god but she was mad
"Now lets see how do i get out of this place??"  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:27 pm
Poison Shi

"Geez mortals." Poison mumbled. "How 'bout WALKING? Seems like a logical way to get out of here now doesn't it?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:27 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "You're a big girl. You can handle yourself." He muttered to the girl. "I'm just saying, it's odd that a demoness should be named after the creator."  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image
"Shut up i do not know where i am and i am not a mortal got that crow lady!!i am half angel and mostly demi god confusing right?And i did not walk here and i did not want to disturb your guys date got that!"
she sighed and looked at a map
why did i tell them what i am........i am stupid!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:31 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi raised an eyebrow. "Date? This was coincidence. We never planned this out." He said, only knowing the word, "Date." to mean either, "Appointment." or "Day/Month/Year."  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas