Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poison & Ivy

One alone may not be much...

"The graveyard is off to the left. Then go straight." Poison said simply. "Wish I could say it was nice meeting you." She laughed lightly and turned around. "If you ever get lost again Listen to the crow's call and you'll find me." She walked away.

But together... we're deadly...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:41 pm
Aki...Aki..Poisonous Aki...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aki rolled her eyes and turned,walking away."Thanks..."She muttered,before replying to her last comment."Same"Aki got to a good clearing and spread her black wings,taking off in flight towards her destination.

"Moshi Moshi...Here I come!"

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Poison & Ivy

Ivy pulled the vines down and smiled at Poison. Poison laughed. "Yes... I'm alive."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

Hears someone lurking in the woods, "Who are you!" she yells into the darkness.  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Poison & Ivy

They looked out and tilted their heads. "No... The question is Who are you." Poison laughed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:18 pm
Is she or it playing a game with me, LuLu thought. "Well...If your going to play like that just come out and show yourself!" Lulu yelled again.  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Poison & Ivy

Both of them laughed. "Now why would she want to do that?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm
"C'mon! Stop playing the games or you'll come in contact with my fangs." LuLu warned  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Poison & Ivy

Both of them laughed again. "That doesn't scare us." "We're demons, you wouldn't hurt us."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 pm
"Ohh I know, but that gives." LuLu giggled. She CLimbed on some tree and flung herself to them.  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Poison & Ivy

Ivy stepped back and looked at her. Poison tilted her head and poked her. "You aren't scary at all." She crossed her arms.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm
"Sometimes I am, but not really. People think I'm just 16 and pretty, but they're wrong. Ohhh, and by the way I'm LuLu Kenzington. And your Poison and Ivy, right?"  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Poison & Ivy

Ivy smiled. "Ye-" Poison covered her mouth. "You know our names... how?" She raised an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm
"Lets just say I'm a people person." LuLu said smiling sinisterly.  

Poison Pie Squared

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Poison & Ivy

Poison narrowed her eyes. "Right. And we're the fricken Queen of England."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items